Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would expect anything less from Shiv the Redeemer!!! Saving the people of Portugal from
Their peasant lives, one coffee at a time. Will there be Avo toast though!!
Omg this is what Air Fryer is about. She's gonna open a cafe with gravy, I mean long blacks and air fried nuggies. Awesome

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reckon she's become a shadow employee of Raisin promoting her Walter Mitty ideas.

Absolute dose of shite.

Nothing she does in life will be successful with her attitude, absolutely nothing. She needs to change it first and foremost. People are smarter than she thinks they are.

Absolute spoofer is Siobhan "I got 500 points in the Leaving Certificate therefore must have superior Intelligence O'Hagan"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Strangely enough after us Tattlers pointed out Shivs disparaging of Alvir - and the potential negative effects of broadcasting this to 158k people on Raisins business - she is now the minister for Portuguese tourism. "Things to do in Alvor" - duck off Shiv

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.