Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what day it is? I thought it was Tuesday but Siobhan only drinks on a Saturday so I must be mixing my days up

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Isn’t she the same girl who told Sinead she wasn’t welcome in Bali if she wasn’t drinking??

She’s a hypocrite and she’ll contradict herself over and over to suit the narrative she’s currently trying to fit for the benefit of whoever she’s trying to impress in that moment, god she’s a gobshite.

The fact that she can’t comprehend any other reason other than pregnancy for not drinking is a massive red flag? I haven’t read her email but based off the posts here she couldn’t just say ‘I’m not drinking’ without an excuse? That’s not normal behaviour. Most of us enjoy a drink and then sometimes don’t feel like it? I’ve never had to allude to being pregnant to ‘excuse myself’ from drinking? That’s a load of bollocks and it’s a really unhealthy mindset to think you can’t go somewhere and NOT drink, it’s as if it’s just the unthinkable. Saying it’s an Irish thing in my experience isn’t true, yes the Irish are known for drinking and you might get one comment if any, but no one else gives a f*ck what you do?? And if they really do then Siobhan needs to take a look at who she’s spending time with.

Reactions: 21
God I don't even know what to make of this old email from "Siobhan designated driver O'Hagan"
"Get your own "drinks" at the bar. (I usually ask for a G&T with no gin. I usually follow this with a wink to the server. I think this implies I'm pregnant but either way, they serve me my tonic in a goblet with all the trimmings)."

The leap she makes in thinking she is implying she's pregnant just because she is not drinking!!
Whst a feckin dim wit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are her feet always so stinking. The yoga videos leave me a bit ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she is complaining today that she has to spend the day at the laptop - but I thought she only worked 1-2 hours per day? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I guess those furnace dollars rolling in maybe do come with just the tiniest smidgeon of work sometimes. What a drag :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God I don't even know what to make of this old email from "Siobhan designated driver O'Hagan"
"Get your own "drinks" at the bar. (I usually ask for a G&T with no gin. I usually follow this with a wink to the server. I think this implies I'm pregnant but either way, they serve me my tonic in a goblet with all the trimmings)."

The leap she makes in thinking she is implying she's pregnant just because she is not drinking!!
On behalf of all Irish people we are mortified we have released this wan on the world.

She's not a true reflection but she is doing a very good job of playing up to the drunken stereotype bolloxology.

Reactions: 17
She misses the green lights because she's too busy looking at her phone and the people in the cars are laughing at her? Seriously? Why walk with your head in your phone then? I'd feel pretty unsafe if I was by myself and completely unaware of my surroundings like that

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Perhaps they just laughing at her.....full stop.
Nothing to do with head in phone and standing at the crossing.
Wonder what she is so engrossed in that she is not aware of her surroundings? Answers on a postcard pls.

Reactions: 12
She misses the green lights because she's too busy looking at her phone and the people in the cars are laughing at her? Seriously? Why walk with your head in your phone then? I'd feel pretty unsafe if I was by myself and completely unaware of my surroundings like that
She would be a super advert for that dont walk stuck to your phone on tv. Dose. Thinks shes a celebrity.

Reactions: 8
She's always imagining scenarios where she is the centre of attention.

"Couples are watching me wondering why I am eating on my own. "
"People are stopped in their cars laughing at me"
"People are wondering why I have no kids".

NO ONE LITERALLY GIVES A duck.
Shiv is a therapists dream.

And if she is being laughed at, it's because increasingly the influencers are being widely recognised as twats by society walking around the place speaking into their phones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She's always imagining scenarios where she is the centre of attention.

"Couples are watching me wondering why I am eating on my own. "
"People are stopped in their cars laughing at me"
"People are wondering why I have no kids".

NO ONE LITERALLY GIVES A duck.
Shiv is a therapists dream.

And if she is being laughed at, it's because increasingly the influencers are being widely recognised as twats by society walking around the place speaking into their phones.
I can’t stop laughing at this 😂

you’re 100% right she would be a therapists dream. A cash cow of problems 😂😂

if only she had a friend who liked to pretend to play therapist, fully unlicensed (she dosnt have the education - Shivs words. Not mine) but had read 100s of self help books. Who’s response back to her would be along the lines off “it’s the vibez Siobhan. It’s the negative vibez, like, ya know. Manifest it, I love Jack. Jack vibez”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A good therapist is hard to find. They spend years studying at university and acquiring skills and tools through experience and personal development. They are good listeners and recognise patterns which they probe into. They ask specifically targeted questions. They listen and delve deeper into the answers.

These absolute gobshites and their self help books are not helping people who probably genuinely need help. That for me is the most infuriating thing.

There are people with real issues out there watching these fools tell them they can live differently and just manifest positive vibes.

It's hugely damaging to the health of wider society and I cannot wait until the day that what influencers say is taken to account. It will come. Misinformation to the masses is absolutely criminal.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s a thief’s dream! Walking head down in the phone all the time and especially stopped at traffic lights. My boss got mugged after leaving the office to walk to the train station one evening. Had earphones in making a call with the phone in his hand. Guy on a moped veered in whilst he was at traffic lights and knocked the phone out of his hand and away he went with it 😬 happens often over here but I guess the hum of sweat off shiv keeps muggers away

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A good therapist is hard to find. They spend years studying at university and acquiring skills and tools through experience and personal development. They are good listeners and recognise patterns which they probe into. They ask specifically targeted questions. They listen and delve deeper into the answers.

These absolute gobshites and their self help books are not helping people who probably genuinely need help. That for me is the most infuriating thing.

There are people with real issues out there watching these fools tell them they can live differently and just manifest positive vibes.

It's hugely damaging to the health of wider society and I cannot wait until the day that what influencers say is taken to account. It will come. Misinformation to the masses is absolutely criminal.
Exactly they’re causing more harm then good. Even Sinead & Trisha promoting that Betterhelp app. I’ve seen and heard some dodgy stories online about people they have as therapists. I seen one story on TikTok about a woman who was using the App and the person she was getting help from wanted her to go into a lot of descriptive detail about the night she was r*ped it ended up making the woman worse off and she had to go visit an actual therapist in person.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s a thief’s dream! Walking head down in the phone all the time and especially stopped at traffic lights. My boss got mugged after leaving the office to walk to the train station one evening. Had earphones in making a call with the phone in his hand. Guy on a moped veered in whilst he was at traffic lights and knocked the phone out of his hand and away he went with it 😬 happens often over here but I guess the hum of sweat off shiv keeps muggers away
Totally agree. I am surprised it hasn't happened yet to be honest, whether in Asia or here. I'd see it happen frequently around Angel and Old Street [like these groups of cyclists and one breaks off and swoops], but I guess Siobhan hasn't stomped herself over to those ends yet.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.