Siobhan.ohagan #19 Wasted my money on Revolut, trying to taste James Smith’s flute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be feckin LIVID if Hair Lounge gives her another freebie, they my favourite place but I hate that they’re such knackbag enablers.

Reactions: 10
She must have no shame to expect someone else to wash her hair if she won’t even do it.. it’s been how many days since she’d washed it? No excuse for that like if you’re in the shower just do it? Or did she not even shower in that time? I’m all for being natural but have some pride in your appearance ffs your business is reliant on you

Reactions: 8
In one of her stories she says “my skin is so dry because I ran out of Environ on the weekend.” Does that mean she hasn’t moisturised her leathery 33 year old face since then? Shock horror.

What kind of functional adult doesn’t replace their skincare (or anything, really) when it’s near its end so you don’t have to go days without it?

She is the a revoltingly lazy, unaccountable, irresponsible person. Yea, I don’t understand how people would pay her for a service when she can’t even wash her hair, keep a reasonably clean or tidy home, replace skincare, remember essentials when travelling, etc. she should be ashamed.

And this is only some of her more “minor” problematic behaviour, which speaks volumes about her bigger issues. Eugh, she’s revolting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
James smith gets another mention in the thread, love it! Safe to say he needs to take out a restraining order against our Shiv

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In one of her stories she says “my skin is so dry because I ran out of Environ on the weekend.” Does that mean she hasn’t moisturised her leathery 33 year old face since then? Shock horror.
I took that as a not so subtle beg for freebies. As in hey look I'm going back to Ireland who can hit me up with facials and products? Hoping Monica Tolan will come in with the goods maybe?

Reactions: 22
If she looked after her skin, actually if she looked after herself it wouldnt be the end of the world if she lapsed a couple of days with no skin care. Thats how parched her skin is.

Corinna Tolan only said recently in an IG that she doesnt do free anything to bloggers as its not fair to her regular paying clients.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not going to lie, I thought she meant she couldn’t be in a relationship with a dog. Took me a minute lol
The whole think of valuing her freedom so much she can't have a relationship is bullshit. Still plenty of freedom to be had in the right relationship, and surely there's plenty of blokes out there living differently too? Same goes for the whole 9-5 thing. Plenty of people who don't want that life and want to do their own thing - they're called entrepreneurs. Difference is though they actually want to make something of their lives too and not just "scab of their family" and look for people to send money on revolut. Speaking of which, wouldn't surprise me if she actually took some of the poor fools up on their offer!

Reactions: 13
I’ll be feckin LIVID if Hair Lounge gives her another freebie, they my favourite place but I hate that they’re such knackbag enablers.
They must be superb at what they do! She neglects herself and enters the salon looking like she's fallen into a swamp and they make her hair look amazing. I'll give her 12 hours before she looks like she's been vomited up by a stray cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let the cringe begin .... mate

Plus that's only half a story Shiv.....
What kind of idiots follow this one 😂. Asking a “fitness influencer” or “athlete” what to pack on a holiday to Ibiza?

They must be superb at what they do! She neglects herself and enters the salon looking like she's fallen into a swamp and they make her hair look amazing. I'll give her 12 hours before she looks like she's been vomited up by a stray cat.
Some say it’s like the hogwarts of hairdressers… explains how a 3 can come out looking like a rough 5

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still on the side of she’s not in a relationship because of her values, she’s not in a relationship because no one wants to be in one with her. So many people travel with their partner or do long distance so that’s deffo an excuse. I wonder what Sinead thinks of this theory of Siobhans because her values are the same and she has jack? Surely the right person wouldn’t be restricting her life so I’d say she just hasn’t met anyone

Reactions: 19
Not going to lie, I thought she meant she couldn’t be in a relationship with a dog. Took me a minute lol
Also is it freedom or escapism?
Like call it freedom all you want Shiv - but you literally pave around your home in Bali to get your 10K steps… You had a Dog in Bali and then ran away giving him up. But maintaining it was just fostering….

She can run away whenever her problems seem to get hard instead of facing them

I’m still on the side of she’s not in a relationship because of her values, she’s not in a relationship because no one wants to be in one with her. So many people travel with their partner or do long distance so that’s deffo an excuse. I wonder what Sinead thinks of this theory of Siobhans because her values are the same and she has jack? Surely the right person wouldn’t be restricting her life so I’d say she just hasn’t met anyone
Or…. She’s gay 😂
I’d say it’s more personality then values. Like she constantly moans no matter where she is in the world. She will literally moan. No offence - but I’d say she would end up dead if she was with someone cause they would kill her after listening to the constant negativity and daily moaning.

There’s nothing likeable about the girl and I’m not even speaking physically. Cause I can’t comment on if someone would find her attractive. But I think any attractiveness is outweighed by her horrible personality. Also im totally open to someone telling me im wrong and here’s an example of her nice personality or something she’s done for a genuine good reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A shot for everytime shes referred to relationships / values etc today 🥴🥴 this is obv a complex / subconscious thoughts from being back in Dublin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must have no shame to expect someone else to wash her hair if she won’t even do it.. it’s been how many days since she’d washed it? No excuse for that like if you’re in the shower just do it? Or did she not even shower in that time? I’m all for being natural but have some pride in your appearance ffs your business is reliant on you
Im one of those weird people (or perhaps normal?) that has to wash their hair a day before they go to hairdresser. Couldn't let them touch my hair if I hadn't washed it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Im one of those weird people (or perhaps normal?) that has to wash their hair a day before they go to hairdresser. Couldn't let them touch my hair if I hadn't washed it
I certainly wouldn’t be going in with an absolute greaseball head on me, even if it’s not 100% fresh.
I honestly don’t know if I’ve ever gone a full week without washing it in my life. Maybe when I was a camp counsellor…but that was the lifestyle there and no one was trying to be glam!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.