Siobh.Ohagan #17 Acts all posh, won't even wash, god forbid she's running out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely think James loves it. He’s gained 3000 followers from that post so far didn’t he say, for the most part people who consider themselves “bodybuilders” tend to be assholes who think they’re better than everyone else so I think it’s hilarious 😂 I actually like James more cos of it and refollowed him 👍🤣 He made post for engagement and it’s worked a treat. They fall for it every time 🙈😂
Guess what? There's arseholes in every sport, every profession, every class, every walk of life. I've never done body building but met some lovely people who have (some arseholes too!) You can't generalise an entire group of people like that. It would be like saying all Irish people are alcoholics, it's just not true, plenty of us dont drink at all. I couldn't care less about James Smith and have never followed him because I find him arrogant. I dont look up to people who say over the top, badly thought out things just for engagement, it's pretty sad actually. He's as bad as Siobhan for selling his soul for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she ok? 2 hours of work a day, what the hell else does she do with her day? Eat pizza and walk alone
My life isn’t all about work…. I also to spend my remaining time exploiting third world countries

hahaha James Smith said yesterday he works 2-3 hours a day….
I’d more believe that. Because he has an actual team of trainers and a business partner that handles the day to day. He’s just the face and personality.

Siobhan “has a team” from my understanding it’s just a girl named coco. Who is basically there to remind her to open spaces 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think Shiv believes it’s cool to say she only works an hour or two a day. Like when JS said he works 2-3 hours a day she thinks she’s one upping him by working an hour less than he does as if it’s a real achievement to work as little as possible? Does she not realise that having no work ethic isn’t an attractive quality?
Fair enough everyone would love to make a fortune doing feck all but if she had actual job satisfaction I think she’d actually feel much better in herself and she’d be kept busy so she wouldn’t feel as lonely as she must? Maybe it’s just me but all the free time on my own would drive me up the walls, every so often it’s lovely but I’d way prefer to be busy or with people and she rarely is either. If I only worked one or two hours a day, my home would be spotless, I’d be doing every part time course I could, I’d look bloody fantastic having the time to style myself every day and I’d be a master in the kitchen 😂 Siobhan currently can’t tick any of those boxes and those are just the random ones off the top of my head?? She didn’t even explore London bar that one day when she wasn’t on her ieb

what does she actually do every day?? We can account for maybe 5 hours - yoga, reading, walking, CrossFit/other workout, walking again and work. If she’s up at 5/6 that leaves her at lunch time? Then what? She naps til her deliveroo dinner comes? Then either goes out drinking or has a two hour empty window til she goes to bed at 9? That’s absolutely miserable. Her lifestyle reminds me of the first stay of a holiday when it’s raining or you’re jetlagged so you do nothing and get pumped for the real holiday to start except with her it’s every day!

when I started college, the first week before all the freshers activities kicked off, everyone was miserable and homesick and there was no routine with classes yet so you’d flesh out the things you had to do like going to get the groceries, hoovering, making dinner, chatting awkwardly til ye got to know each other, showering, all the things you’d do normally but you put importance on them cause you had nothing else to do. How does shiv manage to do none of these things but still claim she’s busy???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The Seven Deadly Sins of Shiv:
1. Lust: James Smith
2. Gluttony: Pizza
3. Greed: Furnace scam thieving off insecure people
4. Sloth: Personal Hygiene/Appearance
5. Wrath: Her 1 troll
6. Envy: People with husbands/jobs/normal lives (subconsciously)
7. Pride: Won’t admit number 6 to herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I think she’s lying about only working 1-2 hours
I honestly think she’s working more and just trying to make herself seem cooler and one up James by saying she’s only doing a few hours. I really don’t see her being at the same level as James at all

Reactions: 12
No no. How do you think she makes up for lack of vegetables in her diet 😂 🥒 🍆 🥕 anything shaped like that 😂
Lets hope she doesn’t find borough market #crueltytovegetables
That bristly minge is like a cheese grater- she could slice and dice a cucumber like a midnignt infomercial

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she still wearing the watches or did her discount code stop? 😂

Keep an eye out cause I highly doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guess what? There's arseholes in every sport, every profession, every class, every walk of life. I've never done body building but met some lovely people who have (some arseholes too!) You can't generalise an entire group of people like that. It would be like saying all Irish people are alcoholics, it's just not true, plenty of us dont drink at all. I couldn't care less about James Smith and have never followed him because I find him arrogant. I dont look up to people who say over the top, badly thought out things just for engagement, it's pretty sad actually. He's as bad as Siobhan for selling his soul for cash.
Yeh but the nice people who also do bodybuilding aren’t the lunatics writing frankly embarrassing comments on his post calling him a flabby loser or whatever….among other things. Sounds pretty cunty & judgemental to me. The nice ones laugh it off as an opinion. Something it seems you aren’t allowed have anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she still wearing the watches or did her discount code stop? 😂

Keep an eye out cause I highly doubt it
Don't be silly she'd need 3 arms, she has her apple watch on one arm & her whoop on the other. Maybe she should just wear all 3 on the one arm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s lying about only working 1-2 hours
I honestly think she’s working more and just trying to make herself seem cooler and one up James by saying she’s only doing a few hours. I really don’t see her being at the same level as James at all
She’s not in the same class as James AT ALL. He posted a reel the other day and said if ur not posting at least once but ideally twice a day for your business wtf are u doing. And not just posting a photo of urself in a bikini saying you miss Bali. ACTUAL CONTENT about your business whatever that may be…..fitness, nutrition etc. Her content is her eating dominoes and ready meals. It’s like a personal Instagram page not a business one!

A BA for bperfect - how does Brendan get these cretins to promote his products
Brendan is a top class cretin himself but I've no idea why he thinks it's good to get someone who constantly says they aren't into makeup to be a "BA".

Reactions: 12
Brendan is a top class cretin himself but I've no idea why he thinks it's good to get someone who constantly says they aren't into makeup to be a "BA".
this is true - he worse than most but I would have thought like u say, he would get someone who is good at make up at least!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
this is true - he worse than most but I would have thought like u say, he would get someone who is good at make up at least!
He just looks at her follower numbers. I mean yesterday saying that tan was lasting well, course it is when she doesn't shower. And with the crumbs all over the counter, zero effort, can you imagine the effort put into the furnace if that's the effort made as a BA.....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.