Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Dear Diary

Time is coming closer now,
The month of august has just hit,
By the time this month is out,
I’ll sure have rode James Smith!

July was a busy one,
There was no time left to shower!
After BJJ & dominos,
I’m only left with 22 hours!!

my family got such a shock-
One random Saturday morning,
When I arrived and surprised the house,
Without a word of warning!

‘Siobhan’ they said: ‘this is such a surprise,
You shock us every quarter,
It’s getting old now though - so cop the fuck on,
We are scarlet for our own daughter’

A few more weeks to IFS,
James will succumb to my advances!
I threw the leg over him in Bali once,
But he said my vag was rancid!

Waxed and vaxed and showered this time,
He will surely dip his wick !
London has cost me a fortune now,
It is expensive to be chasing dick!

The furnace is doing really well,
More happy excel sheets this week!
I love putting formulas into excel,
Did I ever mention I was a maths geek?

That one troll that always follows my life,
Seems to be getting more & more bitter,
But I was able to discreetly argue with them,
Because nobody guessed I was NICCA!

I’m really loving life in London,
BJJ, almond croissants and wine,
A troll said I had an alcohol problem
And like Ross from friends said - I’M FINE

I’m missing Bali, Im missing Dublin,
I’m also missing lots of common sense,
This binge and restrict lifestyle I follow,
Is actually pretty fucking dense !

My birthday is coming, and IFS looming,
So many opportunities to drink!
Some people say morning bubbles is wrong,
But it’s ok after 7am I think!

Ill leave you with some coffee thoughts,
I’ve had some real profound thoughts of late.
If James ignores me at IFS-
Will I look like Shivvy no mates?

So I’ll continue to befriend Fliss, she is my link in,
She says Sex with Diren is like being in heaven,
But when I asked Diren what was the story,
He said she’s is just knees up 24-7 !

I have to go now, it’s nearly 8 o clock at night,
I have so much to do in the morning!
I must report Sven for trolling this week,
And ensure he gets an Instagram warning!

Im back working with brands, I’m so good with ads,
I’m An athlete, who tans and paints nails,
Follow me here and use all my codes,
And you too will be attractive to all males!

I missed Bali a lot this week, I miss Dublin,
I miss all my homes.
But someone as well travelled & educated like me,
Truly only misses chicken fillet rolls xxx

Xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 190

GxG

Lurker the odd time here….. But decided to post. I came across her as I just left Bali after a stint. I have been to Bali several times for long periods and a friend said she was in a few of the places I had been (mainly wanderlust), so I checked her out.
firstly I think if she built a business out of selling fitness programs and capitalising on her following…Fair enough. From hearing her talk, I thought this girl is a spoofer, but If people are dumb enough to pay her 80 euro a month to count calories and do a generic prog…... Then that's their call. I had no issue with the fact that she was chopping and changing her views and contradicting herself depending on what people like Shona virtue or the like was saying or whatever the latest talking point on the gram was. She monetised her Instagram following, and I have no problem with that. All this girl boss, living differently, i don't want kids ....do whatever you want. Would I recommend someone goes on her program? Zero chance, but if people want to do it, then go for it. Live and let live.

But her (and her friends)behaviour during the pandemic was a disgrace, so I had to comment as she obv reads this….she smacks of privilege, self-rationalisation, living in her little head bubble and generally two fingers to everyone in whatever country she is in and everyone in Bali. But to be honest, she is not the only one; they were all at it; all the influencers and a lot of ex-pats living in Bali were/are nothing short of a disgrace. They gave two fingers to all the locals by meeting in groups, partying, going out with different groups and essentially not adhering to the same rules as we were all asked to adhere to here.... to help save lives.

It was more important for them to live their lives for the gram than adhere to protect the local people. They all said the same thing it's not that bad; everyone is meeting up, we are just living our life. We are helping the locals by going out. It was like they all got together and had a stock of excuses they told themselves and others. They reminded me of the people from the movie the beach. I used to love spending time in Canggu, and I am not sure I'll go back after seeing the true colours of the ex-pats there. It's just selfishness, pure and simple. I know locals (Indonesians) in Bali; they are disgusted by the lack of respect and non-compliance from people like her and her friends. Bali and Indonesia are in terrible condition. And the people not adhering out there have contributed to this. Now Bali is in trouble, and they fly home and leave or go to their next destination.

You see all these idiots insta huns talking about how they love Bali, and the people are fantastic (which they are), but then they just carried on the way they did. no respect for the locals. The locals are furious with the ex-pats in Bali, but they need their money, and they are too polite to say anything. But believe me, they look at these people and think they are horrible selfish people. So when/if she reads this, just know this is one reason people don't like you. This is why they are venting here because your behaviour has been appalling. During a pandemic flying all over the world and then when you are in another country, disrespecting the people of that country by behaving the way you did. So the next time you read the power of now or a new earth, books on Buddhism or mindfulness books etc. Maybe start with simple common respect for other people, be mindful of other people or what's happening in the country and apply the concepts from these books and ask.. am i doing right by others?! This pandemic has shown the ugly, selfish side of people. Hopefully, she can take a good look at herself and, rather than trying to impress people on the gram, or that her fun is the most important thing, just do the right thing by people.....

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Sparklelife2304

The Seven Deadly Sins of Shiv:
1. Lust: James Smith
2. Gluttony: Pizza
3. Greed: Furnace scam thieving off insecure people
4. Sloth: Personal Hygiene/Appearance
5. Wrath: Her 1 troll
6. Envy: People with husbands/jobs/normal lives (subconsciously)
7. Pride: Won’t admit number 6 to herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I think, for me anyway, it's a mixture of 1. She has failed to do any touring around the UK since getting here, despite being such an avid traveller, but is now jetting off to Croatia the day its announced about how desperate our current global warming situation is! 2. Her constant travel during the pandemic, again while never actually seeing anything in the countries she visited... She keeps using this excuse that she is a traveller with no fixed abode, but she does the exact same thing in every single country she is in, she might aswell go live on timbucktoo at this stage because it wouldn't matter where she is, she is still going to eat shite, drink as much alcohol as she can, and try say she is burning off all the calories through exercise 3. She's using people's money after selling them a false fitness programme. Every time she opens up new spaces in the furnace she buys something ridiculous.... And 4. Her attitude that she is better than everyone else coz she "travels" just stinks!
This 100%.

I have lived a total of 6 years abroad and wouldnt consider myself a 'traveller' whatever that means anyway. It's what you do abroad that counts.

I lived in Moscow for a year in my 20s. I worked in a lab during the day and taught English in a group of schools in the evening and weekends, back when any fool with a 1 week TEFL course could do it. I was welded to locals and learnt enough Russian to have a decent conversation. Stood me well, got laid plenty of times. Saw every site of interest in Moscow and St Petersburg and did NY on Red Square, -15 degrees and dodgy champagne. Went to see football matches regularly. Went to New Zealand, same thing. Now live in Arabia and have loads seen and speak a tiny bit of Arabic and can read their words. Before I travel anywhere I will read extensively on the country so the things I see have meaning. This is 101 stuff.

BIG SWINGING MICKEY. If you are abroad for any significant time you are supposed to do this stuff. What's the point living abroad if you arent actually LIVING abroad? The world is full of gobshites that jet fuel is literally wasted on. The kind of twat sitting beside you on Emirates who watches Friends for 7 hours to Dubai. Nothing against Friends but time and a place. To Dubai from Dublin the journey is full of wonder. Across Europe and over Bucharest. Then on to the Black Sea and if you're lucky a peak at enormous Istanbul on the Bosporous in the distance. Then through Turkey until you reach the Tigris river, the life giving vein of the Fertile Crescent - welcome to the Middle East. Over Iraq passing Erbil, Mosul, two troubled beauties, then Basra and the Marsh Arabs. On now to the Gulf and past Jubail, Qatif and Ras Tanura, from where the infamous Betelguese sailed before it burned in Cork. Then lastly the haunting vent flares on the oil rigs lighting up the ocean on the coasts of Qatar and the UAE. And hopefully you'll see the Burj and the Borg Al Arab when you land in Dubai.

In other words a world of wonder and this is everywhere. But no wonder for SOH. Her phone is her wonder. Her vanity is her universe. She understands and appreciates nothing. She doesnt live differently living abroad, she simply exists. She is the perfect example of high LC points not equating to having a brain. What a depressing, pointless and shallow existence utterly devoid of wonder and joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
A lost bag is a result of tagging British Airways in an earlier post saying how underwhelming their business class is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 THANK YOU British Airways!! You have made my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I’m sorry - complaining about avocado being touted as a diet food and giving off about how high in calories it is… you live on dominos and ice cream? I cannot 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
The bad skin is back. So we shouldn’t waste our money on My Vitamins shiv?

To summarise: My Protein give you a camel toe and My Vitamins give you a greasy glow.
But swipe up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

G+T

VIP Member
In coming rant. So many people articulate a lot of what I want to say much better than I do, so sometimes I just read and like the comments. I also sometimes find I'm far to busy with my job to sit down to write a comment.

She shouldn't be sharing the Afghanistan situation firstly she has no real understand of what's going on. She openly says she doesn't keep up with current affairs or watch the news so she has previously highlighted her ignorance. but when something horrific happens she has to jump on the bandwagon. If u ask her what joe bidens military plans for the middle East were for his presidency she wouldnt have had a clue before a week ago.

Horrific things are literally happening in every single place in the world. Should these be highlighted yes but majority will get pushed aside. People are still dying of covid, vaccine uptake in certain countries is still low. Some places are still struggling to even get a vaccine. Social media corrupting sensible people with misinformation. Crime and civil wars rage on. Climate change continues to get worse. I'd honestly love a yearly cap on how many flights people can take to help stop the world literally burning and flooding around us. Drug and alcohol abuse ripping families apart, fanatic incels killing innocent people. Sex trafficking girls going missing never to be seen again for peace do u wish ur loved one dead or chained to a wall in a celler. Mental health services stretched and stretched along side the medical services. NHS slowly being sold off. People not seeing their families for years at this stage. And on and on it goes.

Never mentions BLM ever , never talks about the Australian wildfires, Never talks about covid, never mentions past wars that have changed all the countries she likes to visit, never mentions the history of bali, never mentions the control America has on the world, the state of politics between America, Russia, China and the Middle east. And etc etc etc because she doesn't actually CARE or KNOW enough. She will post for the grid and than go back to her bottles of processco.

She is a white girl with white middle class privilege. I did not do well in my LC is actually embrassing how badly I did. She actually triggers me slightly when she brings it up. Because of how badly I did because for some of us school wasn't the highlight of life. I struggled with a lot at that time and her constant 500 points talk and whatever will be its okay to all the leaving cert students it's really degrading.

I'd rather hear an afgan women talk about what's happening over there with the tailban right now. I'd rather hear someone that lived through the 90s there and the changes. Not siobhan on her pedestal in a bikini. Bottle of champagne in one hand and a copy of whatever she happens to be reading 10 pages of that day.

I'd rather she stick to fitness 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Fitzytour

I would rather stick pins in my eyes then go to that event and listen to all the bullshit coming out of their gobs
Sorry, did I just see right, is Trisha transformation at this event? Speaking? Like giving advice on weight loss? What the actual fuck? I’m a lawyer, maybe I can go to the next IFA conference and give farmers advice on how how to get optimum grass growth in the summer months 😂😂. Everyone in the influencer industry is a bloody fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 58