Siobh.Ohagan #17 Acts all posh, won't even wash, god forbid she's running out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate these excessive posts about body confidence, not being ashamed to wear a bikini etc- not because I disagree, but I think it is just hypocritical of her. She says about how body positive she is, then says she wants to stay indoors all the time when she has bad skin days?!

Reactions: 22
I don’t think you need all, if any of those things to have true purpose and fulfilment. People just need to stop preaching either way. Just do life and stop seeking justification for whatever way you choose to do it..
What i meant was that siobhan would get a lot more fulfilment from real life experiences and relationships rather than highlighting paragraphs from a self help book…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been away from tattle for about 4 weeks and lord I've missed you fuckers :)

I see translucent lips / horse nashers is still being an absolute dose! I've alot of catching up to do !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been away from tattle for about 4 weeks and lord I've missed you fuckers :)

I see translucent lips / horse nashers is still being an absolute dose! I've alot of catching up to do !!
Hope you can speed read like our Shiv! It’s a shame the important bits aren’t highlighted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god the sped up yoga will be back in the morning with the Oh oh how I missed this followed by 5 million steps, 2 stalks after James with her sweat suit on then Friday night pizza to finish her off LIvInG dIFfErEnTlY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A properly adjusted adult does not live in filth like this. She’s disgusting.
Not sure why she pays for “luxury” when she takes no pride in looking after the place. I guess that’s living differently… imagine going away and leaving your kitchen like that.. I’m no mrs. mop but Christ I would never leave my kitchen like that. She’s disgusting!!!

Reactions: 23
Ugh she's disgusting, my house is far from tidy, what with children & pets etc. I clean it & boom there's feckin mud walked through the kitchen & lego everywhere. I can't for the life of me understand how a grown woman living on her own who rarely cooks can't keep her home tidy. She has no self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The way she advertises the My Protein is shameful. bleeping it about still in the bags. Heres an idea Shiv, put them on, show us. No wait you cant because you wont have time before baby bedtime to edit and photoshop yourself into what YOU believe should look like not us.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Siobhan has set herself up for a really sad and lonely life…she clearly learns nothing from all them self help books….
Someone get that girl a 9-5, a mortgage, a partner, a group of friends and why the hell not maybe even a baby…then she will see what true purpose and fulfillment is….
Please god no one let this woman procreate! I agree she needs some semblance of a 'normal' life (shock horror - living 'differently' ain't working) but there's no need for another child with a clueless, helpless, ignorant, selfish, uneducated, vile SPAWN of a mother 😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure why she pays for “luxury” when she takes no pride in looking after the place. I guess that’s living differently… imagine going away and leaving your kitchen like that.. I’m no mrs. mop but Christ I would never leave my kitchen like that. She’s disgusting!!!
All fur coat no knickers that one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My night time thoughts:

SIobhan is loving her life having nobody sit beside her on a plane- meanwhile 7 Afghan people died clinging onto a plane to flee their war torn country.

Maybe they should have manifested harder and they could have led a life like her? But I suppose Nobody works as hard as she does

will Siobhan have a clean pair of socks ready for tomorrow’s flight? The world is so hard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.