Siobh.Ohagan #17 Acts all posh, won't even wash, god forbid she's running out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in the past and lives in the future. Always chasing something else.

Never in the present ever. She was likely insuffarbly useless in the workplace.

Dont encourage the Avicii video replay parody of Shiv leaving her workplace for the Jetset lifestyle of being a boss babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this is a stupid question but what is a “head hostess”?

Reactions: 1
Potential thread title… hops on a plane, Furnace spaces again, no time for a shower as eating pizza every hour

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We're talking about the person who had two villas in Bali. Convenience > Common Sense

Was she REALLY the head hostess, or is this another exOHggeration from her side?
Nah. She's really a bleep but I'm guessing her ego doesn't allow her to admit it.🤣

I'd say over run with rats and insects. It always looked so grubby when she was living there around the pool needed a good power hosing down
She looks like she needs a good hosing down! A quick once round the car wash she could do with.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what is a “head hostess”?
It's Shiv speak for massive bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it says a lot. She has 150k followers like. In normal circumstances they would definitely repost. I think if Diren did not know JS he would. The influence to ignore seems to be coming from JS.

Seems she's having a freak out now at the restaurant with her insecurities. Making up scenarios that probably are not even happening.

Except for the drinking alone which is just sad.
I like to drink alone. More winding down time#justsaying. I also like to go away solo with job... Dining n drink alone is the job. Not sad

Reactions: 12
Ok I know I’ll get lynched for this…. But I’m kind of hoping that the villa is now filled with squatters or Bali people who have moved in without her knowing 😂.

Like I’m doubting she paid for a management company to look after the property when she fled Bali… sorry relocated to Europe for Essential work purposes.
Does she own that villa herself?

Give the girl some credit… Sinead asked one too 😂

But yes. She’s flat out typing them on the Samsung and then posting on her iPhone 😂
Don't even need two phones, can even ask questions with same account, it won't show. It's so obvious she's asking them herself, though.🤷‍♀️
Just checked her latests posts and the amount of comments for 150k is laughable. I got triple that for my boring breakfast today and have a loooooot less followers.🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.