Siobh.Ohagan #17 Acts all posh, won't even wash, god forbid she's running out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I do genuinely feel sorry for her and then I read here at the things she’s done and I’m blown away every time and that makes me feel quite sheltered and lucky that in my boring normal little life I don’t have anyone like her around me 😬

She comes across as that person that thinks they’re great craic and thinks everyone else thinks they’re great craic but everyone is a bit relieved when they’re gone home or they don’t show up to something. Or when you awkwardly meet them out you think ‘oh here we go’. I can imagine her talking about JS and Diren etc saying ‘oh yeah I’m really good friends with them’ when the reality is they clearly don’t like her? And she just doesn’t get it? I can’t tell if she’s like borderline arrogant with how confident she is or she’s incredibly insecure because it’s nearly like she can’t understand why anyone might not like her yet she’s not even nice to her one actual friend??

Reactions: 22
Can’t get over how insensitive she is- especially with eveyrhing that’s happening I. The world (covid, Afghanistan etc). Online complaining about how she can’t find good coffee- shut the duck yo, people can’t find a safe place to bleeping live.

not everyone can choose to”live differently” and you can’t just ducking manifest a great a life, it’s such a white privilidge to assume you can.
She boils my blood.

I saw the entitlement started at a young age as well. Like I watched that video when she was 10, got given a holiday to New York, and then was raging when she found out everyone else was going!!! She reminded me of that spoilt brat in Charlie and the chocolate factory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Siobhan has set herself up for a really sad and lonely life…she clearly learns nothing from all them self help books….
Someone get that girl a 9-5, a mortgage, a partner, a group of friends and why the hell not maybe even a baby…then she will see what true purpose and fulfillment is….

Reactions: 12
She’s 100% trolling us with the recent Instagram story, “moving home and flying out the next day.” Get absolutely fucked Siobhan you loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a bleeping whingebag. Looked like a shite holiday where all she did was moan about coffee. Moaning and drinking coffee is her personality cos otherwise she'd have nothing else to say. Her stories are insufferable.

ebba39e623804860913dc332845dde7b1a4dc1f15b67693828cdf13b42fe1d4c_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Its a sad existence. Feeling a constant void and chasing happiness.

Maybe stay put somewhere and build and maintain meaningful relationships with people who actually care about you. If you look at Maslows hierarchy of needs in the Shiv context, there is a lot missing. She is missing the basic foundational needs and as a result we see the issues she currently has.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it the guy from the script?
Yeah! First pic with a celeb she could find she says, trying to give off the vibe she hangs out with celebs all the time 😂

Was hoping she would put a pic up with usher, remember she claimed she worked for him at one point 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah! First pic with a celeb she could find she says, trying to give off the vibe she hangs out with celebs all the time 😂

Was hoping she would put a pic up with usher, remember she claimed she worked for him at one point 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I was hoping for #1 Furness Fan, Leo Varadkar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Siobhan has set herself up for a really sad and lonely life…she clearly learns nothing from all them self help books….
Someone get that girl a 9-5, a mortgage, a partner, a group of friends and why the hell not maybe even a baby…then she will see what true purpose and fulfillment is….
I don’t think you need all, if any of those things to have true purpose and fulfilment. People just need to stop preaching either way. Just do life and stop seeking justification for whatever way you choose to do it..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On a random note, how does Daniella Moyles only have 39k Instagram followers? I’d have honestly thought she was miles more well known than Shiv/Begs?

Maura Higgins is talking about corinna siobhan's skin lady on her stories lol siobhan u won't be able to just glide in now for any old appointment I hope.

Reactions: 2
Impossible to please,county hopping with ease the furnace reviews are hard to believe

• Haha
Probably cos Daniella career exists outside of social media and she hasn't posted much on there over the years. You have to be fairly active on insta to gain a following these days. She doesn't need SM to get work.

Reactions: 4
For a #girlboss - she’s thick as tit when it comes To business. Shiv girl, basic economics, Supply/Demand increase your prices. Get that coin.

These “furnace Spaces” are obviously the best thing ever and shouldn’t be on sale. You should increase your price to get extra money and more money means more travelling.

…… the lies out of this sun damaged bleep 😂. You release spots daily at this rate. If it was as popular as she claims she would be charging double so

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.