Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy that was subletting siobhans villa has fled bali now also so she won't have that money now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm guessing so. I don't watch his stories very often but did today and saw he was flying out of bali today.
They’re like rats leaving a sinking ship. All that Feed Bali bullshit for engagement when they couldn’t give a tit about the locals. These “nomads” are parasites

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
They’re like rats leaving a sinking ship. All that Feed Bali bullshit for engagement when they couldn’t give a tit about the locals. These “nomads” are parasites
Exactly. When the locals need them most. They run away because of the lockdown and rules coming in.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Dont care who you are, your metabolism slows down as you get older, just a fact of life. Eventually the crappy pizza diet will catch up with her 10 fold, no matter how much she trains. If nothing else she would find herself lucky not to have health issues like high cholesterol very soon
After a week away eating tit and drinking a few cocktails as a 37yr I can confirm it catches up with you. I’m now sipping on water, Googling GERD and hugging a bottle of Gaviscvon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think many of the “nomads” would have gone anywhere that allowed them a cheap life and covid avoidance. They won’t return to Bali untill their lifestyle can

Reactions: 17
Even I was mortified ordering only a few bits...but I’m in isolation and have no other chocie.

to only get two items. She is so entitled!!
That’s what it’s for! The laziness is just hanging out of her - hope you are ok and are out soon ❤

Reactions: 3
I think because the rules are changed now for people entering Ireland from UK (no PCR needed) she will be right on over ASAP- especially because she mentioned the factory across the road starts work at 04:00 and she is going to be doing some serious moaning (even though she wakes up at 5am naturally anyway?)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought she was getting dressed up posh for a big event?
Yeah she literally said she couldn’t wait to get ‘done up and go for a fancy dinner’

I mean her hair looks done up nicely, but her outfit looks like she is going to the beach… 🤔

Reactions: 14
Yeah she literally said she couldn’t wait to get ‘done up and go for a fancy dinner’

I mean her hair looks done up nicely, but her outfit looks like she is going to the beach… 🤔
Yeah her hair and makeup are really nice. What she is wearing now she should have worn to the F1 and the F1 dress tonight if it’s that posh 😂

Reactions: 11
The guy that was subletting siobhans villa has fled bali now also so she won't have that money now.
He looks totally different, I can't get over how puffy he looks.
They should all hang their heads in shame. Profiteering on their 'business' visas, tipping their housekeepers + gojek drivers a bit over the odds to make them feel better.
Scoffing while most of Europe was in lock-down.

Not even a mention from S'OH. Is the big meal out tonight to celebrate the 2nd 'Brit' vaccine - would be due around now?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I think many of the “nomads” would have gone anywhere that allowed them a cheap life and covid avoidance. They won’t return to Bali untill their lifestyle can
That’s exactly my point! They’re all about cheap living and tax avoidance

Reactions: 10
I am really really surprised that she didn't go to James' event. Like, I know we all make jokes about it on here but that really does make me think something is up. They mix in the same circles, everyone else, literally everyone else was there.
Was she not invited? Did she already (unlikely) have the dinner planned so couldn't go?
Why wouldn't you go to a local fellow influencer's event when you know literally everyone there?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.