Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen anyone eat pizza the way she does. She must do some dumps after her coffee thoughts. Wouldnt you think as a business savvy entrepreneur she could use the Tattle (unsolicited advice I know) and turn it all around. But no. Shes too self absorbed and somehow thinks, what I'll do is everything they talk about. If she spent as much effort in her clients and business. I dont even start me on Bali tho she will prob do some sob story soon. She should be ashamed of herself. Living there sponging off the locals to clean her arse. She is just a bleep.
I’ve heard that’s why she’s always on the move… it’s not cause she’s of ‘no fixed abode’ or ‘living different’.

She just clogs up the plumbing and has to leave.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I have no doubt she is not getting cat called. The only men around where she right now (given hardly any offices back) are construction workers. And they are well aware just how trackable they are. The sites are covered in branding & it would take one phone call for someone to state the time & site & the company wouldn’t hesitate to sack them. If she’s actually being targeted like that i hope she is doing just that, no need for the insta call out, or call the company out on insta. It’s terrible as it paints a bad picture of how it is here, she did the same in Cambodia & put me off going there in fact. Honestly it hasn’t happened to me in years here, def not since #metoo & if it did it would be individuals “cheer up love” shite not “the men” consistently bothering someone for wearing shorts. No kidding, but there are men in arse less chaps, no one blinks an eye. Best thing about living in London tbh. Everyone minds their own business. Weird flex Siobhan.
I agree, alot of lads now wouldn't do this for fear of their job reputation etc especially when working on building sites. I think 18 year old siobhan never grew up. The constant talk of LC results, stalking James, embarrassing posts / comments, reliving the disco moments and the constant need to tell us she gets cat called. Hangovers 3-4 mornings a week, eating tit but yet trying to convince herself and everyone else she's a professional PT. Think alot of people could relate to all the above when we were 18.

Reactions: 13
Did Sinead and Jack split up?
For a week. Then Sinead ran to London to Siobhan. They did a podcast. It went tits up. Then Sinead went quiet. Turned up back at home. Jack and her back together but mainly back together because she’s gonna have a boring summer of not travelling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Diren. House warming drinks with James Smth, Fliss,…OH, he must have forgotten to invite ”Diren, I’m your best friend” Shiv

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Diren. House warming drinks with James Smth, Fliss,…OH, he must have forgotten to invite ”Diren, I’m your best friend” Shiv
I just noticed that. 😂
Imagine going on like your best friends with these people and they’re off having drinks and you’re sat eating your 4th Pizza of the week on your own in an empty apartment 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Aw come on guys lay off her, a full pizza only has 200 calories 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon she was being cat called simply because she isn’t wearing a bra as she stomps around London to show her 1 troll the sights
Plodding around hoping people notice her fake taataa’s which is just like the rest of what comes across from here

Reactions: 6
Can’t help but feel a bit sorry for her! It couldn’t be any clearer that James is very proactively avoiding her.

Reactions: 6
Yeh I reckon the 3 hour gap with the time stamp is the time Siobhan is on the toilet post pizza party poo 🍕

• Haha
I have never seen anyone eat pizza the way she does. She must do some dumps after her coffee thoughts. Wouldnt you think as a business savvy entrepreneur she could use the Tattle (unsolicited advice I know) and turn it all around. But no. Shes too self absorbed and somehow thinks, what I'll do is everything they talk about. If she spent as much effort in her clients and business. I dont even start me on Bali tho she will prob do some sob story soon. She should be ashamed of herself. Living there sponging off the locals to clean her arse. She is just a bleep.
100%. Her poohs must be diabolical. Seriously you eat crap like that all the time and your innards wont thank you for it.

Must be farting non stop as well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeh I reckon the 3 hour gap with the time stamp is the time Siobhan is on the toilet post pizza party poo 🍕
Prob does loads of block/delete while she's simultaneously blocking the loo!

Blocked loo, daily brew, no fixed abode just passing through

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
The girl shes hanging with today Niamh, is that the girl who does Only Fans she mentioned before? Wonder is Shiv do Oh Only Fans to keep her no fixed abode afloat...

• Sick
  • Haha
I’d say Siobhan didn’t support Sinead getting back with Jack and Sinead read the YouTube comments about how Siobhan treats her
Its a sad state of affairs when you have to learn how someone treats you by reading youtube comments, rather than opening your own bloody ears

Can’t help but feel a bit sorry for her! It couldn’t be any clearer that James is very proactively avoiding her.
I'll say it again. I reckon there is something there from the past Shiv is desperately clinging onto. Maybe a ONS and she got all intense after it.

JS is very clearly avoiding and SOH has made some desperate plays to try and bring them together. The attention seeking is pure obvious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.