Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Craving nurtrients” with a smoothie and what looks like a BLT sandwich

Ah shiv stop please 😂😂😂😂😂
I'd say she pulled the slice of tomato out slightly just for the gram 😂 "oh look at me eating all the fruit & vegetables on offer in London, that can't be got in Portugal "

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow I just had a thought and I might call for some psychological help after it.

imagine…. The obnoxious righteous narcissistic love child of siobhan and James 😳

ill see myself out

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have just googled what "Baller" means on Urban dictionary- "baller is a thug who escaped the mean streets to become a multimillionaire athlete" hahaha
Can I please nominate the following as the next thread title: "Siobhan ain't no baller so James why don't you call her?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think Janet has been problematic over covid , I think she went off to Mexico for herself while the world was in lockdown … I think…. Maybe someone here can clarify.
yeah was odd to watch her go from texts about her friend losing 6 friends to covid followed by happymusic and that hotel
Used to love her travel content, and she is more authentic than all the Bali insta huns and actually travels extensively in Indonesia while living there but now she is saying oh I might go back to Mexico so just another flying around the world dodging Covid. A few weeks ago when cases were sky rocketing in Indonesia she was travelling to Lombok. It's galling. It's not an issue of "can" you travel, but "should" you.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurked here! Just curious - does she actually make money from the furnace or does anyone know how she finds her lifestyle??

Reactions: 2
So I started following a random irishgirl janetnewenham that did the feed bali stuff she seems very normal not like the rest she regularly post about bali struggling, advice on staying or leaving, has not fled herself and went back to support feed bali more than once but today she posted stories from locals and in the next snap a picture of the view from her hotel. I know it can't all be depressing but I dunno didn't sit right with me.
I followed her for a while last year, she did lockdown at home with her dad and then hiked it off to Mexico where she promptly caught COVID....I got fed up of her fairly soon and stopped following !!! I know she is in Bali now so she seems to have a SOH mindset with regard to travel in a pandemic, not for me !!

Reactions: 5
“THE MEN” 🙄 🙄

It’s a trend with her that she actually thinks she is always the first person to experience something whenever it happens to her.

Line of Duty
Yoga
The Office
Missing a flight
Being harassed

Reactions: 17
Would she actually shut the duck up about the “men”. I don’t agree with cat calling at all but she constantly on Instagram moaning about something or another. This is also coming from the same women who refers to men as “talent”
I honestly think she is attention seeking at this point. You’d swear the world revolved around her and only her.

Edit to say: if she is being cat called that isn’t right either, but like everything with Siobhan I do actually question how much truth there is to it.

Reactions: 28
I must be really ugly because I've not had any men call out at me in over a year. seriously I've been cat called in the past but where the F is walking that so many men call out to her and speak to her!!!!!!!! It must the talking tit down her phone that attracts the attention. She is just insufferable.

I followed her for a while last year, she did lockdown at home with her dad and then hiked it off to Mexico where she promptly caught COVID....I got fed up of her fairly soon and stopped following !!! I know she is in Bali now so she seems to have a SOH mindset with regard to travel in a pandemic, not for me !!
Ya I only starting following her when she did the feed bali stuff. I thought she wasn't tje worst but know I thinking I'm changing my mind. I just flick through her stories generally not constantly watching them.

Reactions: 8
I must be really ugly because I've not had any men call out at me in over a year. seriously I've been cat called in the past but where the F is walking that so many men call out to her and speak to her!!!!!!!! It must the talking tit down her phone that attracts the attention. She is just insufferable.

Ya I only starting following her when she did the feed bali stuff. I thought she wasn't tje worst but know I thinking I'm changing my mind. I just flick through her stories generally not constantly watching them.
I’m 99.99% sure she’s making the cat calling up, not saying I’m a stun hun but even when walking with gorgeous girlfriends up and down the street in London, it very rarely happens. I’d honestly be shocked if it was happening to Shiv on her todd hungover and melted looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Needs nutrients so gets a Joe and the juice. Seems to spend more time on her phone checking Deliveroo than working with her ‘clients’.
“THE MEN” 🙄 🙄

It’s a trend with her that she actually thinks she is always the first person to experience something whenever it happens to her.

Line of Duty
Yoga
The Office
Missing a flight
Being harassed
It’s also definitely a lie. I’ve been in London for weeks now and I don’t think she realizes that absolutely no one is looking at anyone. You’re so insignificant, you aren’t important to any one over there.

Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but the girl has as much sex appeal as a turd in the sun.

for someone that goes on about being cat called all the time. Having so much unwanted attention…… yet she’s always alone 😂.

No offence Shiv. No one believes your lies. If you where being cat called you’d have your phone in your hand ready for the content. The only one cat calling you is the voice in your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t for one second believe she is being cat called. It’s for content purposes because otherwise her page is boring AF.

Let’s be real here!

Reactions: 14
I think it’s probably a case of her thinking that every single noise from a male is directed at her. Could also be a case of lads just shouting shite at her for walking around videoing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Drinking tequila and then 3 hours later polishing a bottle of wine on the balcony.

Reminds me of my own mothers behaviours a lot as things gradually declined to an intolerable point. She will never see drinking these volumes alone as wrong. If you tried to point it out to her you can be sure the defensive wall would be put up.

This is one of the most stressful and draining things to be around. A drunk makes absolutely terrible company.
100%. My mother was an alcoholic for many years when I was small. It is absolutely awful.

I was very careful when looking for a partner/wife to exclude significant drinkers. Its a liability nobody deserves

Reactions: 11
I think Janet has been problematic over covid , I think she went off to Mexico for herself while the world was in lockdown … I think…. Maybe someone here can clarify.
yeah was odd to watch her go from texts about her friend losing 6 friends to covid followed by happymusic and that hotel
oh Janet was extremely problematic during covid. She just fucked off to Mexico when cases were really bad in both Mexico and Ireland. It's really bad that she went to Mexico. They were kind of ignoring covid like the US and not many people were being tested so nobody knows the true figures. She also said she was "moving to Mexico" so that's why it was OK. But we all know she went to Bali fairly soon after. All she did was moan moan moan in Mexico. She had nothig positive to say about the place. She complained about sooo many things that were obviously fairly standard in Mexico but hello hun you moved to Mexico what did you expect?? Mexico is not going to operate like a western European country. She also fled Bali I think when everyone else did when covid hit first (I think).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.