Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss? Her friend has her AirPods for TWO DAYS so she was going to go and buy a brand new pair?? People are dying Shiv
This is the same gobshite who will spew tit on materialism and highlight some self help book on attachment to things
A joke!! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a huge Formula 1 fan and the amount of fans that missed out last year and again this year with Covid & the demand for tickets and this one gets to go and “doesn’t have a clue” about the sport.. Infuriating!! :mad:

Reactions: 23
She has no style whatsoever.

The dress is lovely. But teamed with those on her feet look a complete tit show. And to go to Silverstone, hospitality or not. It’s quite sad she has no-one in her life who can give her a bit of guidance.

Reactions: 11
I’m a huge Formula 1 fan and the amount of fans that missed out last year and again this year with Covid & the demand for tickets and this one gets to go and “doesn’t have a clue” about the sport.. Infuriating!! :mad:
Will be going to the Saudi Grand Prix later this year in Jeddah. I'll get you a program/souvenir.

100% there is nothing worse than clowns getting tickets, its dreadful.

Reactions: 11
Fuming but she said she’s going today so I really hope she’s only going today and she hasn’t taken a ticket for tomorrow. But she takes a ticket for the all Ireland every year instead of a genuine fan getting to go so it doesn’t surprise me.

Manx I’m sorry but what the f is she wearing? Is she planning to be with the hospitality area, cos all the actual fans will be in T-shirt’s and race caps

Reactions: 15
Ok maybe I ain’t the brightest, what does this mean?
I know underwriters are involved with insurance and assessing if customers pose a risk too great for the company to take on and assess the terms/ prices customers are taken on for.

But I don’t get why sinead is an underwriters nightmare?
There are mortgage underwriters aswell. She would be categorised high risk to the bank. No fixed income, expensive ad-hoc splurges, constant take outs. The bank statements tell a story.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she is doing COVID-19 tests. She’s taking about sleeping a lot more comfortably. I legit thought I was too- turns out I actually was a close contact to someone with covid, and tested positive.
No other symptoms.

I wonder if she even bothers to do the free Lateral flow tests or has the track and trace app on her phone. London is seriously in the rise in terms of cases.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she is doing COVID-19 tests. She’s taking about sleeping a lot more comfortably. I legit thought I was too- turns out I actually was a close contact to someone with covid, and tested positive.
No other symptoms.

I wonder if she even bothers to do the free Lateral flow tests or has the track and trace app on her phone. London is seriously in the rise in terms of cases.
She barely washes herself never mind her hands. Shes not living in the same pandemic as the rest of us.

Reactions: 10
She’s a bit too dressed up for going to F1, is she planning on trying to chase some of the drivers!

Reactions: 8
No other symptoms.

They have to have a neg test or double vaccine pass to attend. No doubt this selfish one, would find a loophole.

Reactions: 4
Her dress is GORGE, I dunno if it’s appropriate or not (I’m not into F1)

why birks tho?

Reactions: 1
I bet if Lewis Hamilton didn't have a Grand Prix to compete in tomorrow he'd join Siobhan for pizza this evening. Shiv, Lewis, William and Kate. Neighbours and besties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her dress is GORGE, I dunno if it’s appropriate or not (I’m not into F1)

why birks tho?
I agree. I really like her dress as well but as someone said earlier, flat forms instead of the birks would look better.

Also, did she go for her morning walk in her pj's? Did I hear that right in her stories that the green set (which I actually like but could never wear!) were her sleepwear but in the next story she was still in them outside on her walk.

Edit: my bad, I went back to her stories and she was referring to the bed. Scratch the pj's comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don’t get me wrong-she absolutely drives me nuts-constantly at her hair and face, shorts/leggings yanked up around her shoulders, advertising anything that crosses her path, ankle socks pulled up like she’s 21, humble bragging when she doesn’t get shitfaced at the weekend and gets up early to do yoga! She is an absolute head-melt. She used to have great un self-conscious content back in the day on you tube when she was at home and just a year into her fitness journey. I actually really liked her -she was honest, relatable and unpretentious. I also thought she was stunning. She pulled herself together really well. I know a lot of it was fake-hair/nails/lashes/tan/tits-but I wouldn’t judge her for that-we all do the same -and she looked good doing it.
She showed herself doing the work, working and going through the process.
I wish she would go back to that. She was lovely-that’s why she got followers-because she was interesting /funny/witty/intelligent/informative.
I think she has fallen into an uncomfortable trap with Instagram. He livelihood depends on constantly posting “interesting “content. She needs to push the furnace etc to earn and the ads to supplement her income. If her training programs were any good she wouldn’t need to supplement her revenue. She could have built great programs-instead she knocked a load of them out quickly to capitalise on her profile and they are mediocre at best.
I’m sure it can’t be easy for her to know she is talked about here. She’s a person after all and judged by anonymous people day in day out. I’m not sure just being an influencer means you have to just deal with it as part of your job.
I think she is a very insecure person who doesn’t know what she really wants from life. She likes the idea of “living differently “ simply because it sets her apart from everyone else. It also helps avoid answering questions about settling down and having kids. I actually think she’d secretly love to be in a relationship.
I think her choice to derive a living the way she does is very detrimental to her mental health. It most certainly would be to mine. It takes a strong person to put themselves out there in the firing line.It’s fairly obvious she has issues and the insta platform is very unforgiving. I wouldn’t want to live her life for quids! I also know that if I had to document my day to day life on Instagram I would most definitely feature very heavily on this platform as the wine soaked, disheveled ,frozen food wielding mother of 3 who says duck wayyyyy too often and looks like she needs a good wash most of the time😜 I would most certainly be a brand ambassador for Tena Lady, Zanax and Jacobs Creek! I’d probably get free Botox out of it though😱
i 100% percent agree. I started following her around the time of infamous bikini competition. Back when she was preparing for it. I really like seeing her progress and found in motivation all the work she put in and then afterwards how honest she was about her weight fluciating and the mental struggle that she had directly post competition. Unfortunetlly though at some stage I had to unfollow her because of the constant moaning and complaining about nothing she did as well as the lack of any really workout information or content in general.

This is the same gobshite who will spew tit on materialism and highlight some self help book on attachment to things
A joke!! 🤣😂
You cant be your higher self without : airpods, applewatch, birks, fake tan, fake (white tipex) nails, hair extensions, dominios, alchol, phone glued to your hand at all times and to reach the highest state of being you need: James Smith.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.