Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in Ireland in a week . Walking the long and winding rocky road (thanks to mam !)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Note to self: If serious about health/fitness, dont go to IFS.

How can they have Shiv, Beg, Trisha - NO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH ANY OF THEM. Are they taking the piss? Or being ironic? Photoshopped/filter pics on Insta - is that the criteria? Shivs innards must be in bits, she consumes like a bin on O'Connell street. Beg - nice person - is an airhead who advises abused partners to stick with it. Like you do. Like she did, actually. Trish is beyond a joke, she'd need two seats on a Qatar Airways flight and a whole row on Ryanair.

Fools and their money, etc. I mean are they taking the piss with this band of utter charlatans and liars?

Plot twist... they are invited so Diren can roast them in real life about drinking and eating pizza all the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn't know who lived here until she Googled it? Or is she boasting that she is living somewhere that only the wealthy can afford? Exactly like a homeless person.
I'm sure when Kate knows she is in the neighbourhood she'll pop round for a slice of Dominos pizza.
There’s absolutely no way she didn’t know. I believe this to be a desperate and passive aggressive way to tell her followers she’s moved up in the world.

• Sick
Those ’limited’ furnace spaces opened 4 hours ago and you can still grab one... so exclusive!

Reactions: 13
Crazy!!! How does she any money seriously! Nearly 5 grand for a week!!! What exactly will she to show for it!!! Nothing! I'm not tight but Jesus that's crazy money.

Reactions: 17
Exactly - FROM!!! She is in the penthouse by the looks of it, which is surely more expensive again - with an extra bedroom and top floor - £700 per night in peak periods maybe, who knows? 😲😲
I don't think she's in the penthouse a few of them have the same unit under the TV

Reactions: 4
Crazy!!! How does she any money seriously! Nearly 5 grand for a week!!! What exactly will she to show for it!!! Nothing! I'm not tight but Jesus that's crazy money.
Nope. That’s the reality of not having a home.🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she's in the penthouse a few of them have the same unit under the TV
I think it’s the Hyde Park Terrace one. It has a green rug and a glass table as per her sushi story.

My heart aches for the poor people who’ll have to clean that table bi-daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn't know who lived here until she Googled it? Or is she boasting that she is living somewhere that only the wealthy can afford? Exactly like a homeless person.
I'm sure when Kate knows she is in the neighbourhood she'll pop round for a slice of Dominos pizza.
Given that she apparently didn't know what the changing of the guard was, I actually wouldn't be surprised if she was also oblivious to Kate and William living in Kensington Palace!

Reactions: 11
Who's coming to stay that she needs all those bedrooms? The price makes me feel sick.. how does she have this kind of money? Who is paying this charlatan?!

Reactions: 7
Bad times when her friend wouldn't offer her to stay a few days to get sorted and she has to book somewhere else for a week.

£500 a night 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Wealth boasting again as per usual. Ironically on the same day new spaces popped up.

She has a serious thing with being perceived as wealthy and having to show it.

In my experience, people who feel the need to display wealth are more often not wealthy. More than likely funded by maxed out credit cards with minimum monthly repayments (furnace places) to keep it afloat.

Reactions: 33
Who's coming to stay that she needs all those bedrooms? The price makes me feel sick.. how does she have this kind of money? Who is paying this charlatan?!
Spending that type of money which I suppose is her business but has she completely forgotten about Bali and what's going on in her home at moment. Oh wait I forgot she mentioned it when moaning about too expensive to get things delivered. She really has no soul what so ever. Who is she even trying to impress. All her so called friends have bailed on her.

Reactions: 17
Wealth boasting again as per usual. Ironically on the same day new spaces popped up.

She has a serious thing with being perceived as wealthy and having to show it.

In my experience, people who feel the need to display wealth are more often not wealthy.
Yes I imagine she bucks it all on a credit card and will manifest some money later by reading self help books.

• Haha
She could have got a really nice hotel for much less than 495! Might be a bit cramped for the daily yoga but if its only for a week you'd manage? And it might have encouraged her to get out and about a bit and see some places!

Reactions: 12
She is actually not right, the more I think about the money she has spent on accommodation to be in a place that she doesn't have to be in for any reason whatsoever is blowing my mind 😳😳🤯 unhinged.

Reactions: 16
It just makes zero sense to be in London. If she enjoys her own company as much as she says she could have done that in dublinor stayed in bali. She is so tone deaf all the stuff about not having a home etc it's just wild the way she speaks.

Reactions: 9
Just goes to show she will quite literally burn her money by running from her thoughts feelings whatever....
she’s running from herself, that’s why she’s in London! And good luck to her cause she can’t keep it up forever

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.