Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really agree with that post NU malahide fitness put up. The whole point of her so called furnace business is to help people have a better relationship with food and exercise (irony is not lost on me) and yet her fitness page is just quotes. And her own page is literally just her eating and drinking herself into an oblivion. Nothing about showcasing her clients at all.

That person under her comments said to ignore the hate and that they hope she is okay, but where is the lie in anything that is said on here? She’s yet to prove us all wrong on any front. I am calling it today she will go on the booze for the rest of the weekend 🍸
As someone who’s gone through the NU transformation class. It’s bleeping amazing. Couldn’t recommend it enough because it was worth it for me.

And he’s right.. the industry is based on results and showing off those results. Seeing an excel spreadsheet with questions that we all know Siobhan is typing the answers to and charging people money for it? There is literally nothing identifying a person on the spreadsheet. Even a small thumbnail image of before and after in the top corner would shut people up. But she can’t even do that because she knows herself the programme is bullshit 😂

Reactions: 13
As someone who’s gone through the NU transformation class. It’s bleeping amazing. Couldn’t recommend it enough because it was worth it for me.
I was actually considering joining is it expensive and how long did you do it for?

Reactions: 1
I was actually considering joining is it expensive and how long did you do it for?
I’ll be honest with you. It was an expense. But I had just shifted about 2.5 stone and wanted to work on the body and build muscle. I paid around €450 p/m and did 3 months / 12 weeks - the point of him and he will tell you it that you get one chance with him he dosnt do like long term clients because he wants you to be able to go to the gym and know yourself what to do etc. But I went with him because of the reputation and seeing the results from past clients. He took care of everything from meal planning and always on top of me so I didn’t slip up.

So like I said. He’s expensive but I was lucky to have a bonus from work that covered it.

If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative - I would also recommend Cian O’Rouke - he’s from swords. He use to work with NU fitness and I think he left there to focus on online coaching (he use to hang around with Siobhan. But don’t think they speak anymore). I’m not sure what his prices are - but they would defo be cheaper and he’s always posting client updates and they look great.

Reactions: 8
C8E31FF5-8B99-49F4-B7C2-E70E5A52E0D7.png

Please tell me she isn’t wearing her Apple Watch on one wrist and Daniel Wellington on the other

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I’ll be honest with you. It was an expense. But I had just shifted about 2.5 stone and wanted to work on the body and build muscle. I paid around €450 p/m and did 3 months / 12 weeks - the point of him and he will tell you it that you get one chance with him he dosnt do like long term clients because he wants you to be able to go to the gym and know yourself what to do etc. But I went with him because of the reputation and seeing the results from past clients. He took care of everything from meal planning and always on top of me so I didn’t slip up.

So like I said. He’s expensive but I was lucky to have a bonus from work that covered it.

If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative - I would also recommend Cian O’Rouke - he’s from swords. He use to work with NU fitness and I think he left there to focus on online coaching (he use to hang around with Siobhan. But don’t think they speak anymore). I’m not sure what his prices are - but they would defo be cheaper and he’s always posting client updates and they look great.
Thats a ton of information, thank you so much, I’ll definitely look into him and Cian O’Rouke!

Reactions: 5
Saw this under direns post about football coming home. Paul olima commented under it and then she jumped in. Shes one to talk about jumping on the bandwagon 🤦‍♀️
Is it bad to say to me this screams of ‘look at me and my friends, Diren hangs out with me, I was with Diren, I’m in on the banter’ kinda vibes? I’m getting the inbetweeners ‘ooooh friend’ kinda vibes 😂 maybe I’m wrong and they are better friends than it seems but she does seem to jump into comments and conversations that have nothing to do with her just to put herself in there as if she’s part of the group? And it is sad to see, I’d always try to include people but I don’t think she picks up on the hint that they might not be her biggest fans or as close as she thinks they are

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thats a ton of information, thank you so much, I’ll definitely look into him and Cian O’Rouke!
I’ll follow up with this also … for anyone wanting to do a body transformation but funding is an issue.

There’s a book on Amazon (I got it from
Amazon - I’m sure it’s elsewhere too). It’s called Body Transformation - Meal Plan Design by Ultimate Performance. Would
Highly recommend it for people. Goes through everything needed - meal wise. Because let’s be honest no one will tell you. Every diet is cals in v cals out 😂

I have no AF link for the book. So I won’t do a swipe up. Find it yourselves 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ll follow up with this also … for anyone wanting to do a body transformation but funding is an issue.

There’s a book on Amazon (I got it from
Amazon - I’m sure it’s elsewhere too). It’s called Body Transformation - Meal Plan Design by Ultimate Performance. Would
Highly recommend it for people. Goes through everything needed - meal wise. Because let’s be honest no one will tell you. Every diet is cals in v cals out 😂

I have no AF link for the book. So I won’t do a swipe up. Find it yourselves 😂.
I might do this program called oh fitness furnace, looks really promising, you pay €79 a month and can eat and drink whatever you want and lose weight, the head coach is constantly on the lash herself! Gets 10/10 reviews all the time but it’s so effective you don’t need to see before or after photos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I might do this program called oh fitness furnace, looks really promising, you pay €79 a month and can eat and drink whatever you want and lose weight, the head coach is constantly on the lash herself! Gets 10/10 reviews all the time but it’s so effective you don’t need to see before or after photos!
Send on your excel sheet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll call it "Oh witness fitness protection programme"
I hear it’s so good that she even has Leo Varadkar on the waiting list.

She can’t open up enough spaces to accommodate everyone. Demand is so high.

High Demand > Low Demand …. or for the furnace should it be…

High Demand < Low Demand.
because she’s always opening spaces. But never filling them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t her London “friends” actually do work though. While they’re insta businesses they actually seem to put a good bit of work in. So basically a 9-5 but on insta so they wouldn’t have time to meet her. Same as anyone with a job. I don’t get what she needs all the free time to do. she doesn’t use insta for work really - she doesn’t put up information, training videos so she has no reason to spend 9 hours on her phone
8 hours photoshopping her pics, 1 hour blocking her one troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The morning yoga IRKS me cause she goes on about loving yoga yet doesn’t go to classes?! We can all follow along some app telling us what to do but I’d rather be on front of an instructor who can correct my posture and move.
Yeah her alignment looks shocking if you hold and pause the stories. The down dog app isn't great for explaining the postures at all, deleted it for that reason and use proper teachers now instead.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.