Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t her London “friends” actually do work though. While they’re insta businesses they actually seem to put a good bit of work in. So basically a 9-5 but on insta so they wouldn’t have time to meet her. Same as anyone with a job. I don’t get what she needs all the free time to do. she doesn’t use insta for work really - she doesn’t put up information, training videos so she has no reason to spend 9 hours on her phone

Reactions: 14
No wonder she thinks she's being trolled by same person for past few years. I literally read every comment and nod my head. It's like reading your own thoughts constantly!

Her posts earlier on hating calls......is that not how she does checks ins with clients?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m just wondering WHY she decided to go to London in the first place? Like what attracted her to move there? She literally has nothing going on in it. She has no friends, the gym stuff you can do anywhere, her “work” you can also do anywhere. Why not just stay in Portugal? At least she seemed a little bit happy there surrounded by family members. Like I’d consider myself an introvert and I kind of think she is too..... maybe she does enjoy time alone at home in her apartment.... but I don’t get why you’d move to an expensive city like London to stay in your apartment alone! Tonight was very telling as if she had any real friends she’d be out watching the match!!

Reactions: 22
Hey at least she’s not a personal trainer taking steroids to get in shape and act like she knows things cos of that…

Reactions: 5
The yoga 🧘‍♀️ every morning - is there a need to record that every morning and show us?

Perhaps she should be going to a yoga class and she can make some friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh like England say…. It’s coming home 😂

first coffee thought of the day! The buzz reminds you of being at the AI finals. But oh please.

what buzz you’re sat in your apartment eating ice cream and reading while the football is on. How is that a buzz? Shows you’re bored

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who calls it the AI final?? Someone who has zero knowledge on it, its cringe.
Plus the almond croissant is the new cinnamon bun cos James loves them and shes trying to (not so) subliminally get into his head and think 'oh my god me and Shiv are soooooo alike I should just bang her'. Everything is calculated with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey at least she’s not a personal trainer taking steroids to get in shape and act like she knows things cos of that…
No, she’s just a personal trainer who’s not in shape but still acting like they know it all through photoshopped pictures and stolen content 💅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Plus the almond croissant is the new cinnamon bun cos James loves them and shes trying to (not so) subliminally get into his head and think 'oh my god me and Shiv are soooooo alike I should just bang her'. Everything is calculated with her.
It's not even a croissant, it's a pain au chocolat

Reactions: 7
The yoga 🧘‍♀️ every morning - is there a need to record that every morning and show us?

Perhaps she should be going to a yoga class and she can make some friends!
The morning yoga IRKS me cause she goes on about loving yoga yet doesn’t go to classes?! We can all follow along some app telling us what to do but I’d rather be on front of an instructor who can correct my posture and move.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
O My god the AI and the Euros are exactly the same thing!!! What are you talking about!! Like i know one is on a county level and non of them are classified as professionals and all hold down full time jobs and the other is on a global scale with international football players paid hundreds of thousands per week with multiple sponsorship deals. But TOTALLY the same thing!!

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The morning yoga IRKS me cause she goes on about loving yoga yet doesn’t go to classes?! We can all follow along some app telling us what to do but I’d rather be on front of an instructor who can correct my posture and move.
An instructor correcting her posture may fall under section 1 (a) of the OH legislation:

Unsolicited advice is not permitted under any circumstances.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
She has a comment on her latest post asking if she’s ok, so it’s not just us -the one hater- who has concerns

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually really agree with that post NU malahide fitness put up. The whole point of her so called furnace business is to help people have a better relationship with food and exercise (irony is not lost on me) and yet her fitness page is just quotes. And her own page is literally just her eating and drinking herself into an oblivion. Nothing about showcasing her clients at all.

That person under her comments said to ignore the hate and that they hope she is okay, but where is the lie in anything that is said on here? She’s yet to prove us all wrong on any front. I am calling it today she will go on the booze for the rest of the weekend 🍸

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.