Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't even seeing him. She paid to go to one of his lifting seminars and they all went out for dinner that night. She paid for the flights the first night she met him and they flew out the next day 🙈
She must have been drunk and desperate. If she actually let go of this 'I want to be single' nonsense which is so clearly NOT TRUE she might actually be able to relax and connect with someone.

Lots of people want and enjoy being single but SOH is not one of them.

I think she pays for them to try and impress them in the hope they hang around… funnily enough they dont
Can you imagine dating someone who constantly humble brags about themselves and acts like they are above it all though? No wonder

Reactions: 18
Just catching up on her stories from yesterday on WAI, and can I just ask does she bring a tripod to crossfit to video her workout? Imagine being in that class with her, I'd be like would you ever cop on..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just catching up on her stories from yesterday on WAI, and can I just ask does she bring a tripod to crossfit to video her workout? Imagine being in that class with her, I'd be like would you ever cop on..
"sorry guys can I have your attention there before we start. I'm actually an athlete, like yah I'm actually kind of a big deal in the Instagram world, swipe up for this workout set. Anyway just setting up this tripod here to record my amazing form, hope you all don't mind. Don't worry, none of you will be in it. It'll solely be focused on my arse, camel toe, and sweaty hair. Thanks guys"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So on JS latest grid post, which shiv has commented on, Sonny also commented. JS liked his comment and ignored hers by the looks of it 😅 she’s also got over her interest in chess since JS stopped posting about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a puke. Showing off her 'random' bookmarks. (Had to get James tit in there - she even showed the other bookmarks in the background so they were defo carefully curated for the gram 🙄)

Reactions: 8
who is Sonny?
There are 2 sonny’s. Sonny Webster & Sonny Hunt. Both of which Siobhan threw herself at and led to them sprinting for the hills. She can’t tell people she wants a relationship because she can’t manage one , she can’t be seen to fail at something, that’s her biggest fear. Like the time she failed 3 burpees in a row

There are 2 sonny’s. Sonny Webster & Sonny Hunt. Both of which Siobhan threw herself at and led to them sprinting for the hills. She can’t tell people she wants a relationship because she can’t manage one , she can’t be seen to fail at something, that’s her biggest fear. Like the time she failed 3 burpees in a row
Failed at becoming an actuary, failed to get the other 100 points in the LC, failed to last a week with out a pizza or pint, failed to show any compassion, empathy or otherwise during a pandemic. And let’s not forget she failed to comprehend that the walk in vaccine center was not for self entitled fools like her

• Angry
Reactions: 34
So on JS latest grid post, which shiv has commented on, Sonny also commented. JS liked his comment and ignored hers by the looks of it 😅 she’s also got over her interest in chess since JS stopped posting about it.
Almost as if there was never any interest in the first place 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can be bad for having the same foods over and over, but I'm not trying to sell myself online as a health, fitness, nutrition guru like her, same foods ALL the time, she's a one trick pong stuck in a rut! All she can cook is the same eggs & one box set of fajitas?

Reactions: 12
Siobhans jokes land like a Boeing 747 in crosswinds, not pleasant for anyone.
Actually the bigger the plane, the softer the landing generally. Its the 737s and A320s that bounce like hell.

Point taken though. She has no sense of humour or timing for jokes or punchline delivery

Reactions: 9

Failed at becoming an actuary, failed to get the other 100 points in the LC, failed to last a week with out a pizza or pint, failed to show any compassion, empathy or otherwise during a pandemic. And let’s not forget she failed to comprehend that the walk in vaccine center was not for self entitled fools like her
She really needs to think about her future. Fair enough she seemed to have had a difficult time in actuarial and that can happen to anyone in their first job post-degree, its nothing to be ashamed of. But you have to get back on the horse. This gym stuff and flashing your arse is a game for the young. If I was her I'd be immediately emailing employers in Dublin and enquiring about a start in actuarial again. This is for posterity. Swipe ups wont pay for a house, holidays etc in her 40s upwards; actuarial will.

Reactions: 12
Folks thanks to the likes of tik tok this notion she has that she is living differently or nomadic is hilarious. She literally travels and takes advantage of poor countries all to go nowhere and do nothing but drink and eat crappy food the girl wouldn't know culture if it kicked her in the face her "content" is bullshit and the basis she built her brand on is health and fitness which is laughable she has no niche how the hell does she still have a following?? As she's also completely tone deaf... rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg!!! I can’t even see a profile! I didn’t message her or anything.
She’s on a rampage blocking non followers looking at her stories.
I mean she’s nothing better to be doing, all alone in her London apartment, it’s pathetic really

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.