Siobh.Ohagan #13 Waxed fanny, Sinead’s nanny. Block and delete, filthy feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why her troll... I mean I.. am not disliking this video with my 400 odd accounts. I need to up my game.
Did you see her other video, 518👎 🤣🤣 how does she think it's 1/2 people... does she ever address her YouTube fan base 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a looooong time lurker, first time poster. 👋I suppose I started following her because at the time I was single and travelling/working in different countries (although not online) and related to some of the thing she said. I’m now engaged and have been settled in one place for the last few years so like all of us here my follow really is a car crash that I can’t look away from. 🙈

The podcast was the same. When she said something along the lines of “oh I just let her carry on because if she believes it then what’s the harm” and Sinead’s face just sank. She’s an awful friend. Definitely reminds me of friends I’ve had in the past that will make jokes at your expense so they look better🙄. A few of you have actually hit the nail on the head when you’ve said you recognise her behaviours either from your younger self or those around you, the monumental difference being we’ve all grown out of it by now.

I digress, the comment that really made me want to post was what she said about Thailand. I’ve lived in Thailand for the last four years. She’s off her absolute rocker thinking the massage ladies are just sitting around waiting to offer a service when you are ready.🤣 Foreigners are not nearly as welcome as she thinks they are and she has a long fall off her high horse thinking she contributes to the country (Thailand or Indonesia) or improving things for them in any way.
They’re (local Thais) not about a career or making a fortune because they don’t have that luxury or that freedom.

The vaccine antics today just top it all off really and she’s still carrying on with her ads and Furnace shite. I hope, I just really hope someone’s comment or message will make her take a step back and consider her actions as of late. Or I hope they will at least prompt someone close to her to say something. But we’ll never know. Cos despite her alphabetic list of values - she cannot accept she might be wrong about something.

I’m not sure what the vaccination situation is in Indonesia but Thailand have massively dropped the ball and no one really knows (Thai and foreigner) when they may be able to get it making it impossible to know if we will be able to see family any time soon. It will be the tip of the ice berg if she just waltzes back into Bali easily.

oops that turned into a whole essay.... and is the most writing I’ve done toda... glad to know I’m not the only one neglecting work 😅😅
It’s 10pm here, I don’t wanna go to sleep but at the same time looking forward to pages of new comments. Half expecting a new thread by the morning 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 49
There is 1 image i cant get out of my head today, and that is SOH sitting in that chair with an NHS worker opposite preparing to give the vax.

The irony of that NHS worker doing something that will protect SOH, yet over the past 12 months she has done a lot to put others in danger.
2 ppl beside each other - whos lives over the past year could not be so different, complete polar opposites.

1 of them has chased the sun around the world on a permanent holiday, and the other, well Im sure they were lucky to get 1 day off a week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
I love how it's so infuriating its prompting previous lurkers to post their thoughts. Excellent points made, thread is on fire 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There is 1 image i cant get out of my head today, and that is SOH sitting in that chair with an NHS worker opposite preparing to give the vax.

The irony of that NHS worker doing something that will protect SOH, yet over the past 12 months she has done a lot to put others in danger.
2 ppl beside each other - whos lives over the past year could not be so different, complete polar opposites.

1 of them has chased the sun around the world on a permanent holiday, and the other, well Im sure they were lucky to get 1 day off a week.

This so so true. There are a lot of us lurkers coming out today. You know she could have come on the stories and be like I got my jab and this is why, she could have turned some speel that she is going to stay in London or the Uk for a while, perhaps she could have said due to cases rising over here she got the chance and wanted to protect herself, she could have said she would rather have it to minimise bringing it to Ireland (albeit I know you can still transmitt). Even if my points just made are being generous she decided to post the picture to celebrate so she could have said a thank you, thank the nhs whatever she wanted but no she posted the picture and when the backlash began she deleted it to push it under the carpet and on with life she goes.

I wonder did she grow up not being the popular girl and now she looks good/lost weight and knows people in places she laps it up? She is academically bright I will give her that given her points in the leaving and to go on further education with maths but I feel like that is what she hangs off of. I have worked with super clever people and those super clever people would never belittle me or make me feel like they are superior to me. I haven't listened to the podcast but I can't believe she treats sinead like that. Love her or dislike her at least sinead is branching out and trying to monitise things with her rings, her guides, her meditations and she looks after her appearance so she can draw deals from clothing and beauty companies - sinead might not have her degrees but she has her fingers in all those pies.

Gosh I am on one today with my essays but I have just had enough of it. If you are going to do something own it. Deeep breaths

Reactions: 33
Yet another lurker here posting for the first time. She is just despicable. I’ve followed her for ages since before the famous bikini comp, and I’m nearly embarrassed to say I used to really like her. Unfollowed this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yet another lurker here posting for the first time. She is just despicable. I’ve followed her for ages since before the famous bikini comp, and I’m nearly embarrassed to say I used to really like her. Unfollowed this morning
Welcome, I took the leap posting here after the coffee thoughts mentioning the jab the other day. I really only noticed her through sinead when they were in dublin last year and my friend was telling me about her but I didn't understand what she was about (without trying to sound nasty). I then thought she was some power woman running a pt coaching website but I never really followed her just dipped in and out. The I seen she was in portugal and sinead travelled over aswell and I couldn't believe how free caring they were so that was that. No idea why I am sharing this but hopefully y'all can understand it hit a nerve with me

Reactions: 20
I use to really like her too, also followed her before bikini comp, found her very motivating. But she's turned into a complete hole

Reactions: 7
She’s a dirty dirty dog have a wash and stop picking your face she would take the horn off a Spanish sailor .. honestly I wouldn’t ride her into battle fuckin rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And now there's some furnace spaces opening up :ROFLMAO:
The way she runs her business is a very obvious sham aswell. Just opens spaces willy nilly without scaling up resources or anything else. Spaces opening frequently aswell as she travels into a more expensive countries.

It feels very much like a ponzi scheme to be honest with the funds going onwards to financing payments.

Reactions: 13
She’s a dirty dirty dog have a wash and stop picking your face she would take the horn off a Spanish sailor .. honestly I wouldn’t ride her into battle fuckin rotten
I've swiped right a couple of times on her on Bumble previously. Unrequited of course! I'm no spring chicken but have built a good career and set myself up well for the future. I'd imagine she's the type that sees herself with a footballer or some other high profile person.

Won't be doing that again. Uck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No, not at all. I am no expert but I love all things PD. It fascinates me! I love delivering the mental health first aid training as well. I like knowing I've given people facts and stopped any nonsense myths in their tracks!
Its not a very nice thing to live with-might be fascinating to study but devastating to watch a loved one struggle with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The podcast is up on war against Instagramers under direns profile under vlogs. If you get an hour away from this thread you should watch it. It was grit-your-teeth cringey.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.