Siobh.Ohagan #13 Waxed fanny, Sinead’s nanny. Block and delete, filthy feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is very good point, if James was doing all the above to her, there would outrage and he would be branded a weirdo. She should just leave him alone and stop copying him

Reactions: 17
Like at this stage all of us on here know how sly and sneaking she is. Pity more people don't take notice. But seriously we all predicted she would try to get the vaccine in the UK. But if u wanna be such a crappy person skipping the queue just don't tell! Don't put it in ur coffee morning thoughts. Will there be a post with the vaccine card in hand I wonder? Look at me praise me I did good I got the jab except she did it in such a sneaky manner. Remember that group of relatives that got the vaccine from the left over stock in beacon hospital that was messed up I don't see what she has done that different. I honestly don't know anyone that's not had it rough in some shape or manner since 2020 but she hasn't and neither has many of her influencer cronies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Must be a walk in centre for the insta Huns . Sinead will be getting hers too no doubt . They both need to get covid - stat . I’m surprised siobhan hasn’t esp how filthy she is .

Dear Diary,

I don’t quite know how it happened but I manifested the break up of Sinead and Jack.

Sinead and Jack < Sinead and Siobhan.

I’ve written a little poetic diary insert for my trolls x

Alarm goes off at six am,
And out of bed I jump.
Self help books and yoga too,
But my yoga face is a grump.

I scan the socials,
What is James up to today?
It’s almost been a month now
And he’s always far away

I’ve tried his gym, I’ve tried his pub,
I’ve even met his besties,
My smooth waxed vag is prim and primed,
For his sweaty golden testes 🥵

I’ve even bought a Gucci bag,
I thought I would look classy,
And Fliss has even gave me tips
On how to act more sassy

Calories weight different here,
A dominos is the same as an Apple,
I comfort ate dominos after BJJ
When James didn’t show up to grapple.

Jack has told Sinead to duck off,
I think that I know why,
It’s probably cos she doesn’t have a degree,
But I won’t say that because she’ll cry.

I went to an English soccer match,
And I couldn’t help but cheer,
When England scored & the crowd went mad,
I felt Michael Collins jeer 🤨

I might head today, up London Town
And walk in for a Pfizer,
I think I heard JS say once
‘If a girl was vaxxed I’d ride her’

Initially I thought he said,
‘Waxed’ not ‘vaxxed’ you see,
And that is why I sit here now,
With a silky smooth but sweaty gee.

I might open furnace spaces today,
The demand has been quite high,
Swipe up if you’re interested,
And hand over your 79

I must go now and wake Sinead,
I must remind her to stay single,
You then don’t have to share,
Your dominos, eggs or Pringles.

I miss my family back home,
I promise it’s not lies,
Now how could I manage a sneaky flight home,
And a shocking front door surprise 🤪

I’ll sign off now, I’ve work to do
And I’m most productive before nine
I’m lucky that I live so differently
And that all my work is online

Xxx
My favourite person on the inernet 😂 outstanding work 😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This vaccine centre will not be in the epicentre of Chelsea it's gonna be in Hackney or Croydon or I dunno somewhere she has no clue how to even get too. Will it be an uber home or the tube. Will sinead go to hold her hand in support. Will these trying times for siobhan and sinead EVER END???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The walk in vaccination clinics might solve an immediate problem now for her but really for Portugal etc she would be much better getting one at home that she can then claim her EU digital cert. The UK will obviously have a similar initiative but I wonder will you be able to access it without a National Ins number? Eventually you will need more than just a hand written piece of paper with the batch number on it to prove your vaccination status. Also if things keep going badly with the Delta the UK could find that even people who are double vaccinated aren't waived from testing/isolation requirements and if the situation gets worse countries might apply travel bans again regardless of vaccination status.
She honestly thinks she is one step ahead all the time, the last 'broken' seat on the flight home from Bali after all her mocking and boasting about probability of getting covid, the dodging the rules about food + pubs last year in Dublin, jetting off to Portugal and then have Sinead visit when it was green listed, getting back into Bali on a 'business' visa when the borders were closed, back to Portugal again when borders were closed apart from essential travel (again delighted with herself to make her communication with the embassies into a highlight to have to prove how right she was) and then slinking into the UK at the 11th hour before they changed the rules.Now considering taking a vaccine that is meant to protect people who might not be on a fully legal footing/at risk/living in crowded accommodation because it will suit her circumstances and she can say to anyone who would dare criticise that she is vaccinated, it is a 'walk in' centre and there is no criteria for who can attend.
Living differently + always a step ahead something to be admired or pitied - discuss. Could be a module in @brandambassador's course.
when it’s all spelled out like that so plainly she is just disgustingly selfish and careless. I really hope she reads here and sees in black and white how utterly vile Her behaviour over the last year has been. When the dust settles with the pandemic and it’s discussed in years to come I hope she’s ashamed to her core at how she disregarded other ppls health just to please herself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Must be a walk in centre for the insta Huns . Sinead will be getting hers too no doubt . They both need to get covid - stat . I’m surprised siobhan hasn’t esp how filthy she is .
It’s the dirt is repelling the Covid! It’s like how kids with dirty hair don’t get nits!

• Haha
It's so good that siobhan got away from the bali peasants. She can be her higher person with the vaccine now. She can walk around Chelsea safe in the knowledge she is vaccinated. She can add that to her tinder bio soon. It was getting uncomfortable for her that she might have helped the needy in bali and that just would have messed up her day of sweating and eating pizza.
It’s the dirt is repelling the Covid! It’s like how kids with dirty hair don’t get nits!
Hmm well I think they probably have had covid tbh and for once in there lives didn't broadcast it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think they have had covid already.
Funny with London prices she's making eggs on toast.

As for her poached eggs, not siobhan you dont make poached eggs you make boiled eggs.

Reactions: 24
I think they have had covid already.
Funny with London prices she's making eggs on toast.

As for her poached eggs, not siobhan you dont make poached eggs you make boiled eggs.
But all her followers are looking at her amazing eggs & looking for cooking tips 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the idea of the walk ins to encourage the homeless to get vaccinated?
Lower uptake in minority ethnic groups that usually live in multi generational homes has been an issue. So now targeted resources to these communities have been given. Trying to get local leaders to speak publicly to encourage people to get the vaccine. And for the homeless to come get vaccinated too.

Reactions: 9
c
Yep they gone I wonder why 😏🤔 in siobhans head she's probably afraid she's appeales to too many selfish people like herself and she'll miss out on a vaccine 😑
She panicked lol great way to stand by ur convictions there shiv. You are not doing anything wrong...... 🙄 Probably had a read over here or got a message off raisin saying take it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’d say she is getting abused in the dm’s that she doesn’t read. Rubbing it in everyone’s face that your getting the vaccine quicker is not going to sit well with anyone, not even the people who genuinely think she is great

Reactions: 20
She panicked lol great way to stand by ur convictions there shiv. You are not doing anything wrong...... 🙄 Probably had a read over here or got a message off raisin saying take it down.
Has she realised the vaccine walk in centre is not for instahuns in London for a glam girl summer

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.