Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do pity her with the whole desperately trying to be part of that James Smith group, but then stop myself because she's been absolutely reckless throughout the pandemic.

It's teenage/early 20's behaviour trying to fit in with the "cool" crowd, despite knowing that you're the butt of a joke. I use "cool" very loosely, James Smith is an outright twit, and high off other losers inflating his ego.

Reactions: 23
I do pity her with the whole desperately trying to be part of that James Smith group, but then stop myself because she's been absolutely reckless throughout the pandemic.

It's teenage/early 20's behaviour trying to fit in with the "cool" crowd, despite knowing that you're the butt of a joke. I use "cool" very loosely, James Smith is an outright twit, and high off other losers inflating his ego.
Exactly this! If my 'friends' were constantly taking the piss, making me the butt of jokes, cropping me out of pics etc, I would remove myself from their company. I wouldn't keep tagging them and begging to be part of their circle - it reeks of desperation and just looks pathetic tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Incoming YouTube video in the making- such random content, hair styling product, from someone who doesn't even wash their hair.

Shes a mess on her stories today, making no sense blathering nonsense. And I just can't take those lips ! I wonder is it dehydration or what, and if she does read here, why not at least take some unsolicited advice. If I noticed that on myself I would be concerned

Reactions: 12
Coffee thoughts on the walking, living, breathing contradiction so far this morning:

- not hungover, but feeing ‘that low from a month’s drinking’
- not hungover but in bed at 10:51 and giving herself excuses to procastrinate further.
- reads a book about “the body”, recommends it, and yet pushes her own to limits that make her look decade older than she actually is.
- wants to ‘do a youtube’ can’t be arsed, after highlighting a book where it says “ ...(people) leave so much of their potential unfulfilled, ... because they have too much time on their hands”
- also highlights “work is therapy”.

I’ll have an educated guess that the video won’t be done today “because I started and then realized a lot of people can’t really afford it so it will not be relevant for them” ... or as someone stated here a long time ago, asking for hairstyling tips from her is like asking for parenting tips from the McCanns.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hadn’t really heard much of Siobhan til I followed Sinead maybe last year some time so I never noticed anything with the Siobhan Diren James stuff and I deffo don’t plan on following either of them any time soon! Hearing all the stuff about excluding her while she’s around and cropping her out of pics or making jokes blatantly in front of her or about her is just nasty behaviour. No matter how much I liked someone that would change my opinion massively, I’d tell them to get fucked if they were meant to be my friends? Whatever about not say publicly supporting the furnace or replying to her story shares etc but to do the opposite and be publicly making her a laughing stock? Nasty. No matter how terrible Siobhan is, that is bullying. Feels like she has a lack of awareness socially and that’s seriously taking advantage of that. I’m not saying Siobhan deserves sympathy for it but no one deserves to be treated like that. At their big ages as well, would you really be carrying on like that? I thought they were all incredibly busy ‘hustling’ etc yet they have time for passive aggressive piss takes and childish tit like excluding someone? If you’re that busy or just an adult at all you just don’t have time for that rubbish anymore. I was 5 when I learned if I have nothing nice to say say nothing at all, and they’re what, all in or near their 30’s? Christ, I’d be embarrassed to be friends with people who still act like they’re in school with that carry on. And I thought James was supposed to be all about no bullshit and being straight up and honest and blunt? If he was he could just say look Siobhan we don’t really have much in common anymore or when you said *blank about blank* it really pissed me off so I’m gonna do my own thing for a bit or say something other than let the girl follow them around thinking she’s one of their mates and then make a show of her? They obviously knew that Sonny fella wasn’t single either so that’s just crappy that no one gave her a heads up about it either, they all sound like self absorbed fickle w*nkers tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I’m kind of like that - you pity her then you see how she carried on during this pandemic.

You pity her because she’s 33 but hasn’t grown past secondary school where, let’s be honest, she peeked. She never matured past that stage of her life, and she will say it’s because she’s living differently, dosnt have a mortgage or 9/5 and dosnt want kids. So can justify going drinking like she’s in her early 20’s and anyone who says anything about her is just jealous of her lifestyle 😂.

I can hand on heart say I’m not jealous of that lifestyle 😂

Reactions: 24
Look I am no angel when it’s comes to drinking myself, but she doesn’t have to go on a mad one every single night, like she could just have one or two over the course of the evening with food. But I am sure she has some reason as to why that’s not possible while she’s in Portugal 🙄 I actually cannot with the lips anymore, I try not comment on appearances etc but she seriously needs to get those lips seen to.
I agree with above posts if someone was treating me the way it’s been described that she was treated by James and co I’d tell them to duck off.

Reactions: 17
I’m thinking back to the Alzheimers thing too. If she thinks people are somehow responsible for this happening to them, what is her attitude to her clients and their weight, as presumably a lot of them are overweight (I know I am!!)? Are we all responsible 100% for our own health status? Hmm

Reactions: 7
I actually don't feel sorry for her at all. She hasn't made any attempt to mature or grow on a personal level, despite all of the books she's read 🙄 but she's very quick to denounce others and judge their way of living because its different to hers and then says we're all jealous of her! Nope, sorry, not an ounce of sympathy over here 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m kind of like that - you pity her then you see how she carried on during this pandemic.

You pity her because she’s 33 but hasn’t grown past secondary school where, let’s be honest, she peeked. She never matured past that stage of her life, and she will say it’s because she’s living differently, dosnt have a mortgage or 9/5 and dosnt want kids. So can justify going drinking like she’s in her early 20’s and anyone who says anything about her is just jealous of her lifestyle 😂.

I can hand on heart say I’m not jealous of that lifestyle 😂
This is exactly how I feel. Like I felt bad when someone posted about them cropping her etc/ knew nothing of that .
Then I remember how reckless shes been with public health and I’m think nah duck ya

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coffee thoughts on the walking, living, breathing contradiction so far this morning:

- not hungover, but feeing ‘that low from a month’s drinking’
- not hungover but in bed at 10:51 and giving herself excuses to procastrinate further.
- reads a book about “the body”, recommends it, and yet pushes her own to limits that make her look decade older than she actually is.
- wants to ‘do a youtube’ can’t be arsed, after highlighting a book where it says “ ...(people) leave so much of their potential unfulfilled, ... because they have too much time on their hands”
- also highlights “work is therapy”.

I’ll have an educated guess that the video won’t be done today “because I started and then realized a lot of people can’t really afford it so it will not be relevant for them” ... or as someone stated here a long time ago, asking for hairstyling tips from her is like asking for parenting tips from the McCanns.
Wow you actually called it that the video wouldn't be done 👏

Reactions: 9
So many people would love to be in Portugal on holiday & she's just moaning her way through it, seems being there is making her very unhappy 😕

Reactions: 17
She is trying to fill a void in her life. She keeps moving on and is happy and content for a short period but then needs to move on again. Thats not living differently, she is chasing this idea that the next thing will make her happy. I said before and Ill say again, I think she is deeply unhappy and lonely. I think she would cut her arm off to be in a relationship, or have some meaningful close true friends. She will wake up at 40 and realize it was all for nothing. No point being successful if you have no one to share it with, be that a partner or friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So after seeing the older pictures of Siobhan here I went down the rabbit hole and looked at her older posts.
It’s like two different people! She looked so much happier and healthier in her older posts. I’m not saying that from a size point of view but it just seems like she doesn’t look after herself as much now? Even looking at how bad her skin is gone with acne, dehydration and sun damage.
I stumbled upon her page last year and couldn’t figure out how she had so many followers. To me she’s a person who has lost their way.

Reactions: 25
Will we get a big ole “I don’t want kids” rant soon given that she’s around all those childer?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So after seeing the older pictures of Siobhan here I went down the rabbit hole and looked at her older posts.
It’s like two different people! She looked so much happier and healthier in her older posts. I’m not saying that from a size point of view but it just seems like she doesn’t look after herself as much now? Even looking at how bad her skin is gone with acne, dehydration and sun damage.
I stumbled upon her page last year and couldn’t figure out how she had so many followers. To me she’s a person who has lost their way.
I think she had a goal back then, now it's just living differently in different countries, drinking & eating crap all the time

Reactions: 13
She seemed really unhappy on her stories today, and she seemed so unhappy all the time in Bali too. I used to love following Siobhan when she was into fitness. The difference in her now is insane, I feel like her ego wouldn’t let her admit that ‘living differently’ isn’t as great as she claimed it was.
I love a boozy extended holiday as much as the next person but I also love going back home to my friends and my job and having something to work towards. Her life has absolutely no direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Will we get a big ole “I don’t want kids” rant soon given that she’s around all those childer?
We are due one after all

Also to add to the thing she said about Alzeimers; what she said is so demeaning to anyone from Ireland (I cant speak for other places) who has had the disease. Most of our grandparents grew up poor and didn't get a chance to have a healthy diet or even a decent education but as usual Siobhan is on her high horse about the importance of these things. Shes a head 🖕

Reactions: 18
We are due one after all

Also to add to the thing she said about Alzeimers; what she said is so demeaning to anyone from Ireland (I cant speak for other places) who has had the disease. Most of our grandparents grew up poor and didn't get a chance to have a healthy diet or even a decent education but as usual Siobhan is on her high horse about the importance of these things. Shes a head 🖕
its also not a proven fact, I know many highly educated people who have developed dementia. She’s a bleeping disgrace!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.