Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Diary

I really don’t care about what the scales say even though the scales are a lying witch to me today because I’m happy in my skin here in my home in Bali , Wexford, Swords, Croke Park, Thailand, Portugal.
My travel was essential because my sisters birthday was coming up and I decided to email the embassy to tell them about the furnace, they thought I was calling my sister the furnace when they saw a picture of her. Anyway because I’m so kind and intelligent from all the books I’ve been highlighting so many people want to join the waiting list on the furnace each week. In my leaving cert maths (I did honours, and got 500 points) I learnt that in business , supply + demand =€€.
Now I put that formula into an excel sheet and it equals 10/10 for all furnace participants. They all say they loved the course and that they are now more mindful after the 3 months. I teach them how to enjoy food without feeling the guilt (and I am definitely not guilty over the 7763 calories pizza I had yesterday, but I did run 100km this morning in the heat), how exercise is to enjoy movement and not to run off a bad diet (but if it were, running and CrossFit for 30 minutes blacks out say, oh I don’t know a cinnamon bun for example). My brother also came to Portugal as it was essential that we were all here for my sisters birthday. I explained to the Polizia at the airport that without Mams Rocky Road, Roisins birthday would be < a birthday WITH Mams Rocky Road.
I’m thinking about going to London totally just a thought not related to what anyone else is doing or anyone else that might be over there but I AM looking for an apartment near a BJJ Gym and near my friend Fliss because she is the part time/pro rata girlfriend of Diren, and Diren is besties with James and I have a horn in my my protein shorts for James.
Some coffee thoughts before I sign off:

I haven’t researched a lot about the vaccine. But I did physics for my leaving cert and got an A so I don’t need to.

That one troll harassing and stalking me for years left over 400 thumbs down on my YouTube video. I wish them happiness.

I wish people would stop mentioning the fact that Sinead doesn’t have a degree.
Wonderful 😃👍

Reactions: 1
I know it was asked on the other thread about James and Diren but just to add my 2 cents in.
Around the time of the on/off with Sonny - they were so, so, so dismissive and full of 'banter'. Which included the #notmybird constantly as well as James nearly imploding on one of his lives when someone innocently asked should they join his academy or the Furnace. And in fairness to Siobhan the Furnace at that stage had been in existence much longer, more established etc while the JSA was really just starting out. His reaction though. James has also very publicly slated My Protein and influencers promoting it and as well there was a running joke among them all about the people promoting Daniel Wellington around the time Siobhan (and Sinead) were among the many many blaggers trying to flog the old watches.
When James and Shona turned up in Bali there was an absolute cringe moment when Siobhan spotted them and announced in her stories oh look there is James and Shona hiiiiiiiiiii and went off to greet them and the story cut off a bit awkwardly. Another time they were all in Bali and they all went off to some upmarket hotel for a gig and I think Siobhan kind of mentioned that it was really expensive but a great weekend but I got the feeling she was also a bit left out from the whole gang. When she was in Sydney she was more so mixing with Sinead's friends as opposed to the inner JSA circle.
I do think there is now a genuine friendship (as much as can be expected with this lot) between her Diren/Fliss built up in Bali and as a result I think James has also become a bit more accepting - hence the IFS invite.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Dear Diary

I really don’t care about what the scales say even though the scales are a lying witch to me today because I’m happy in my skin here in my home in Bali , Wexford, Swords, Croke Park, Thailand, Portugal.
My travel was essential because my sisters birthday was coming up and I decided to email the embassy to tell them about the furnace, they thought I was calling my sister the furnace when they saw a picture of her. Anyway because I’m so kind and intelligent from all the books I’ve been highlighting so many people want to join the waiting list on the furnace each week. In my leaving cert maths (I did honours, and got 500 points) I learnt that in business , supply + demand =€€.
Now I put that formula into an excel sheet and it equals 10/10 for all furnace participants. They all say they loved the course and that they are now more mindful after the 3 months. I teach them how to enjoy food without feeling the guilt (and I am definitely not guilty over the 7763 calories pizza I had yesterday, but I did run 100km this morning in the heat), how exercise is to enjoy movement and not to run off a bad diet (but if it were, running and CrossFit for 30 minutes blacks out say, oh I don’t know a cinnamon bun for example). My brother also came to Portugal as it was essential that we were all here for my sisters birthday. I explained to the Polizia at the airport that without Mams Rocky Road, Roisins birthday would be < a birthday WITH Mams Rocky Road.
I’m thinking about going to London totally just a thought not related to what anyone else is doing or anyone else that might be over there but I AM looking for an apartment near a BJJ Gym and near my friend Fliss because she is the part time/pro rata girlfriend of Diren, and Diren is besties with James and I have a horn in my my protein shorts for James.

I haven’t researched a lot about the vaccine. But I did physics for my leaving cert and got an A so I don’t need to.

That one troll harassing and stalking me for years left over 400 thumbs down on my YouTube video. I wish them happiness.

I live for these 🤣

Reactions: 5
Dear Diary

Ah stop, I haven’t been following her that long, but did we used to get the pleasure of dear diary entries 😆😆

Reactions: 2
Dear Diary

Absolutely brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I think what happened was she went to one of Sonny Webster lifting seminars in Dublin in Sept 2018 they hit it off and she booked and paid for flight to ibiza for him and her that night! Then when she got home she went over to stay with him in Bristol. So from Sept to November on her grid he features loads and he's leaving love hearts on all her posts. She goes off to bali and then follows Sonny, James and Diren to Sydney. She features them loads on her grid but she doesn't appear on theirs and if she is they don't tag her. Looks like Sonny had met the model he's still with now by the time Shiv got there which is why her stay in Sydney seemed so awkward. Actually feel sorry for the girl ha

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She has really annoyed me with her latest highlighting bits. I’m watching a very close family member deteriorate into the abyss with Alzheimer’s, and here she is bleeping highlighting bits of a book that you know is suggesting SHE lives the perfect life so won’t get the horrible disease. Who would feel sorry for a cretin like that? She’s vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
That's a beautiful natural candid picture of her.

I remember that!!!! The flights to Ibiza then him having the girlfriend!!Can you imagine. I'd die!

She does seem like she is the butt of jokes for everyone in the group! And she always has the phone welded to her hand!!

Reactions: 17
She has really annoyed me with her latest highlighting bits. I’m watching a very close family member deteriorate into the abyss with Alzheimer’s, and here she is bleeping highlighting bits of a book that you know is suggesting SHE lives the perfect life so won’t get the horrible disease. Who would feel sorry for a cretin like that? She’s vile.
Awh im sorry to hear that, its a horrible disease, my nanny had it for 12 years too and died just before Covid began. Hope you're okay ♡

I remember that!!!! The flights to Ibiza then him having the girlfriend!!Can you imagine. I'd die!

She does seem like she is the butt of jokes for everyone in the group! And she always has the phone welded to her hand!!
Yeah I feel like she looks so much older now, its awful to say but then again she sits out in the sun and allows herself to be burnt on a regular basis so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree, I think that was in poor taste. Anyway, I wouldn’t take too much from it, it wasn’t particularly well written and I don’t see any referencing.
I had a quick look online and found this from the University of Cambridge, it puts this type of study into a better context with some brief reference to other socioeconomic factors.

I am very sorry to hear about your family member. I lost my grandad to Alzheimer’s, it really is heartbreaking. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same here. Hope you are doing okay, it’s such an evil thing but we are finding a lot of moments which are brilliant. This highlighted section really hit a nerve too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So sorry to hear that, we lost my grandad to that awful disease too, not too long ago 😢 its the worst!!!! Definitely very poor taste from her 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think what happened was she went to one of Sonny Webster lifting seminars in Dublin in Sept 2018 they hit it off and she booked and paid for flight to ibiza for him and her that night! Then when she got home she went over to stay with him in Bristol. So from Sept to November on her grid he features loads and he's leaving love hearts on all her posts. She goes off to bali and then follows Sonny, James and Diren to Sydney. She features them loads on her grid but she doesn't appear on theirs and if she is they don't tag her. Looks like Sonny had met the model he's still with now by the time Shiv got there which is why her stay in Sydney seemed so awkward. Actually feel sorry for the girl ha
I remember feeling sorry for her back then, he was bragging on his stories that she had paid for the flights & accommodation in Ibiza

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Yeah I think she went downhill after this.... Like it hardened her or something. Desperate thing to happen anyone.

I also remember a few group shots she posted and one of them reposted or posted a similar pic with her cropped out.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.