Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to come on and say that but thought i would have sounded cocky. I fly business and first class with work- work pay for it not me. Yeah it's fancy, but it's full of dicks & believe it or not really bratty children!! You've a menu and endless bar and metal cutlery instead of plastic! Ooooooooooh!! But outside of that you're all on the same plane, going at the same speed to the same place. I would never in a million years say to anyone that i fly first class or business class because it is so ignorant and classless. It means nothing to me and me flying first class does but define me as a person!

For her video to be captioned "flying first class for my sister's birthday" says it all really. It's about her and her validation and status. She could have titled the video "flying home to surprise my sister for her birthday". But she choose to state she had flown first class.

The video is all of 20 mins, 90% of the video is her on her own on the plane/lounge and a mere 10% of the video is surprising her sister. Which again reiterates the video is not about her sister and he surprise and her birthday it's about flying first class.

The whole her flying from Bali to Portugal i actually have no words. I thought today and still thinking about contacting various media Outlets, Newstalk, Joe Duffy. Something needs to be done about this. It's disgraceful.

Reactions: 70
Let’s not forget the email out to her mailing list earlier in the year ... “I’ve told Sinead she’s not welcome in Bali if she’s not drinking”. The whole fanfare of her coming out there. Toxic friendship, 100%.

Reactions: 23
You can tell she isn’t wealthy because of the way she brags out little things like flying Business. People with actual wealth don’t need to brag Siobh hun It’s the making a YouTube video of the trip for me. Like who honestly does that, during a pandemic, thinking it’ll be well received? Something else going on there for sure, the lack of empathy is verrry odd.

Reactions: 29
The YouTube video 395 likes verses 311 dislikes....anyone who hasn't disliked get on it. You don't have to watch the video. Just open it and dislike.

Reactions: 35
The thing that got me re the video (vlog or whatever shite it’s called) is that she needed other people to video her arrival in the airport.. for someone who seems so uncomfortable in front of the camera it just didn’t make sense to me!!! What a fucking knob!!!

Reactions: 6
The YouTube video 395 likes verses 311 dislikes....anyone who hasn't disliked get on it. You don't have to watch the video. Just open it and dislike.
It’s just the one troll person who disagrees with her carry on. That person has obviously created 311 separate accounts.

Reactions: 37
The guy greeting her didn't want to hug her either. She had to ask him to give her a hug. Just goes to show how clueless she is as to how restricted our lives have been, and continue to be, and how careful we've had to be whilst she's been living a carefree life in Bali.

Reactions: 35
Something else going on there for sure, the lack of empathy is verrry odd.
I really think the empathy stems from Narcissistic personality disorder: https://www.bpdcentral.com/narcissistic-disorder/hallmarks-of-npd/
Explains a lot imo
  • Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  • Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  • Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
  • Believes others are envious of him or her
  • Requires excessive admiration
  • Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
  • Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

Reactions: 44
Wow that’s spot on..its like somebody listed out all of her personality traits

Reactions: 9

Thats insanely accurate

Reactions: 10
Anyone on here- we don't hug the people we meet unless they are in our bubble. Why? Cause that's NPHET and HSE and WHO advice. Yes meet in public, yes get a coffee, yes go for a walk. I do not go to my closest friends and hug them nor do they hug me. It's not even a thought that comes into my head! We meet people in queues, keep distance, wear masks. For her Covid doesn't exist!! It's gas really like!

Reactions: 22
Just gave it a no no 317 dislikes... Head on over people and hit that dislike button. It is gas though,comments turned off. My god she really is a pathetic creature. #blockingoutthehaterrrrsssss

Reactions: 14
Just gave it a no no 317 dislikes... Head on over people and hit that dislike button. It is gas though,comments turned off. My god she really is a pathetic creature. #blockingoutthehaterrrrsssss
You must be the person stalking her years so, can’t believe you have 318 YouTube accounts

Reactions: 18
This is the best thing I have ever read

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.