Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a few weeks ago 1 baby sleeping the night in a sleepyhead on the sofa and the other two in the sleepyheads in the Moses baskets on the floor šŸ˜­ could not believe it!!! Horrific for any baby let alone 8 weeks premature šŸ˜¬ Dont think sheā€™ll ever listen though... she seemed to be a lot more humble before she got a tonne of followers.. now itā€™s just very much ā€œIā€™m it and Iā€™ll do what I wantā€ type attitude. Seems to put her 3 in a lot of danger and just wonā€™t listen tbh.
I do think the wishlist is pretty cheeky as well. Especially seeing the cost of some of the stuff on there

Reactions: 2
She is great mum donā€™t get me wrong. Itā€™s just the begging gets me. How do others get by without begging???
I follow a few families of multiples & they donā€™t openly beg but they constantly hint & tag companies & the amount of free tit is shocking. Amy was asked if she had an Amazon wishlist, people wanted to help, she never asked for help & when a few people then said they were interested she popped a few things up that I would consider to be essentials, no one is under any obligation to send anything but some have purchased something off the list & added a few extras by choice. I only started following her after the girls were born. I struggle with one here some days, I canā€™t imagine 3!

I made an account just to post here, I can't believe she is so defensive and justifying endangering her babies. I had a premature baby, he was propped and in a nest with blankets in NICU, but he was monitored. They are all monitored 24/7 in hospital and they have to have a monitor if in a nest. She can't use that excuse šŸ˜¬

There's no telling her though. She clearly knows the risks and is still endangering them. SIDS is a massive risk for a premature baby and she continues to ignore the safe sleep guidelines and put them at risk. One preemie was hard enough, I'd find 3 a huge struggle, but I'd still not do what she is doing? I'm not sure what else people can do before the unthinkable happens? I just hope it doesn't.
Out of curiosity though, whatā€™s the safe alternative when 2 of them throw up & choke when lying the ā€œsafeā€ way?
I had a reflux baby, thankfully we only had one choking incident at night but it scared the hell out of me & I didnā€™t sleep for days after but if it was a regular issue & I found something that helped Iā€™d probably have done it even if there was a risk involved. I do think when the triplets are a bit stronger & theyā€™re approaching the age that they might roll onto their side that everything should be removed but I think she mentioned that herself anyway. Hopefully by that stage their little tummies have settled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I follow a few families of multiples & they donā€™t openly beg but they constantly hint & tag companies & the amount of free tit is shocking. Amy was asked if she had an Amazon wishlist, people wanted to help, she never asked for help & when a few people then said they were interested she popped a few things up that I would consider to be essentials, no one is under any obligation to send anything but some have purchased something off the list & added a few extras by choice. I only started following her after the girls were born. I struggle with one here some days, I canā€™t imagine 3!

Out of curiosity though, whatā€™s the safe alternative when 2 of them throw up & choke when lying the ā€œsafeā€ way?
I had a reflux baby, thankfully we only had one choking incident at night but it scared the hell out of me & I didnā€™t sleep for days after but if it was a regular issue & I found something that helped Iā€™d probably have done it even if there was a risk involved. I do think when the triplets are a bit stronger & theyā€™re approaching the age that they might roll onto their side that everything should be removed but I think she mentioned that herself anyway. Hopefully by that stage their little tummies have settled.
Itā€™s not just about them rolling though, itā€™s about them over heating which is also very common for many sleep aids out there

She is young and is taking any sense of critism really personally. To be an influencer you have to be tough and accept that not everyone will agree with everything you do. Best thing is to not read it if upsets you. This might be a good learning curve especially as this thread will now blow up due to her advertising.
Only just read this properly but it's really rude to tar every young mum as taking advice as criticism, I was 19 when I had my first bed wouldn't have taken any advice as criticism also you'll find a lot of young mums are happy to take on advice compared to older mums

Reactions: 4
I agree about the sleeping arrangements, she needs to change that pronto. Apart from that though she seems like a good mum.

I think chloe (singlemomtotripletgirlsand1) is way more deserving of a thread than Amy.
Iā€™ve never known someone so grabby (the latest is a triple pram!) as her and her girls sleep with blankets by their faces and bottles propped up.
Does chloe have a thread?

I'll defend her on this one as we use Alexa for white noise for both my kids and have done since day one
I totally get using white noise, weā€™ve got a dream sheep thing. Iā€™m just astonished that people spend that kinda money on a complete stranger, thatā€™s all.

Reactions: 3
When she says sheā€™s always with the babies when there sleeping how does being in the garden when there alone upstairs count as being with them?
also the dad is there much more than most people have dads around who are single Parentsā€¦ā€¦ donā€™t broadcast your life for hours on end of you donā€™t want to receive criticism simple fo spend time with your kids instead of going live for hours on end šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I personally really like Amy, I do agree with the sleep situation though. I had a prem/low birth weight baby and was so anxious about him being in his crib even when it was empty. I donā€™t know how she sleeps at night knowing her babies have all of that stuff in their Moses basket I personally couldnā€™t.

On the other hand Chloe, I really dislike her, I feel like she doesnā€™t put her children first. She is constantly on live videos with her follower rather than with them. I find her really beggy on social media wanting people to buy her things Like the pram last night. I understand things are expensive but if she didnā€™t spend all of her money on that ridiculous amount of fabulosa and eyelashes maybe she afford it šŸ˜‚ I just feel like she craves attention, and enjoys giving people a reaction when they take the mick out of her childrenā€™s names.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t dislike the mum the thread was originally started about, however I do feel she has been completely ignorant about the advice she has been given and her recent post completely proves that. Nothing Iā€™ve read in this thread is calling her a bad mum or even trolling or really hating on her in anyway, itā€™s just discussing how unsafe certain practices are that sheā€™s using with her triplets. I also hate the excuse well we do what we need to survive and you try and deal with 3 babies, which I understand must be difficult, but putting your babies health and lives at risk just doesnā€™t sit well with me

Reactions: 5
Only just read this properly but it's really rude to tar every young mum as taking advice as criticism, I was 19 when I had my first bed wouldn't have taken any advice as criticism also you'll find a lot of young mums are happy to take on advice compared to older mums
I didn't say that at all. I said she is young AND taking things personally, not because...
Of course lots of youngs mums will take criticism well.

sorry but Iā€™m her rant on her story she says how she hasnā€™t had a night off in 10 weeks, Iā€™ve not had a night off in almost 19 months but you donā€™t see me complaining about it šŸ¤£ itā€™s all part of being a parent
agreed!! My son is 16 months and nope wouldnā€™t change it for the world though

Chloe literally had her PREMATURE not even 4 month olds in a Walker the other day probably so she could go live with her little possy
A70A1183-2923-4B37-A789-0D2A9B37C142.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Chloe literally had her PREMATURE not even 4 month olds in a Walker the other day probably so she could go live with her little possy
View attachment 606532
Omg, the baby doesnā€™t look comfortable at all, she probably doesnā€™t even have full head control yet, honestly what does through her mind. You would of thought she would know whatā€™s sheā€™s doing being a 2nd time mum.

I came here after seeing her stories, I think she needs to take the safe sleep advice and also fit her car seats correctly I donā€™t feel like anyone has been hugely rude or upsetting towards her here she just doesnā€™t like what she has heard.
I do find the Amazon wish list cheeky the fact is if you are a single parent of triplets she is in a financially better situation that a single mum of three normal children because with multiples you can claim benefits for all 3 and you get a grant when pregnant, where as 3 singletons you can only claim benefits for two and you donā€™t get a grant, that is assuming she doesnā€™t work and claims benefits

Reactions: 4
Is she the one from tik tok? Has an older son called AJ?
Now her I defo have a problem with always begging for stuff arguing with her baby daddy on lives. States she doesnā€™t go live yet spends 95% of the day live on tiktok!

As well as the sleeping issues which are frankly scary and dnagerous. I cant believe she wont admit she named Ivy-Gray after the Gray triplets baby. She follows them and one of their girls is called Ivy. She always comes up with some nonsense story about her sister shouting names at her and she happened to put those 2 together.