Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it’s not, why would I lie about that? It’s uncomfortable enough as it is viewing it.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I mean it’s not, why would I lie about that? It’s uncomfortable enough as it is viewing it.
I’m friends with her on snapchat, she’s never posted them naked. What a sick thing to think and lie about, pedophile

So I know her personally and I feel bad writing this as we were in the same year at school and I know she doesn’t read this, but I don’t know how to say to her as it’s not my place, but she keeps sharing on Snapchat, videos and stuff of the girls fully naked and you can see everything and I’m just shocked really. I don’t think it’s right but what can I say, she obviously isn’t fussed but I just can’t believe it.
Well if that’s true it’s very easy to hit the report button or take it further if you feel it’s warranted.

Well if that’s true it’s very easy to hit the report button or take it further if you feel it’s warranted.
It’s not true, I speak on her on there’s she’s not once posted them naked lol. I think Mallow is trying to make her look bad or likes kids 🤢

Reactions: 1
I won’t rise to your name calling. I most certainly do not like children in that way and the very fact that I am saying I find it uncomfortable and inappropriate to watch, proves that. I don’t know what Snapchat you’re watching, but more than once, the girls have been walking around with nothing on. Potty training or whatever it is, I don’t think it needs to be shared and I am asking, how am I supposed to approach this so that it isn’t shared in the future.
---
Should’ve known I wouldn’t get a decent response on here, ridiculous.

• Haha
I won’t rise to your name calling. I most certainly do not like children in that way and the very fact that I am saying I find it uncomfortable and inappropriate to watch, proves that. I don’t know what Snapchat you’re watching, but more than once, the girls have been walking around with nothing on. Potty training or whatever it is, I don’t think it needs to be shared and I am asking, how am I supposed to approach this so that it isn’t shared in the future.
---
Should’ve known I wouldn’t get a decent response on here, ridiculous.

If you know her and that is truly what you’ve seen, first of all message her if safeguarding is important to you then you shouldn’t worry about what she may say, if she doesn’t respond report it further but ensure you have proof.

Simple as that

I don’t feel she should get in trouble for it, or have her account banned or anything, I just feel I don’t know how to approach the situation. I would say perhaps she hadn’t realised, but it was all of them walking about in her house. I fail to see that she didn’t realise. I have worked in social services and worry people get too comfortable on certain apps and don’t realise how easily they can be viewed by third parties.

• Haha
I know shes been covering their bits with emojis, I know snapchat sometimes shows it without them as a error.

I don’t feel she should get in trouble for it, or have her account banned or anything, I just feel I don’t know how to approach the situation. I would say perhaps she hadn’t realised, but it was all of them walking about in her house. I fail to see that she didn’t realise. I have worked in social services and worry people get too comfortable on certain apps and don’t realise how easily they can be viewed by third parties.
Strange that I never saw it, she’s one that I would watch most days.
So you’ve worked in social services, that really narrows it down for identifying you if she sees this post. I’m sure working for social services you’d know exactly how this should be dealt with?
---
I know shes been covering their bits with emojis, I know snapchat sometimes shows it without them as a error.
If that’s the case then she should be notified without judgement

I have her main Snapchat, and I’ve spoken to her quite a bit as our kids are the same age and I’ve got to say I’ve never seen her post them naked even with emojis covering them. Unless she has a private story Mallow is a part of where she posts them naked which would be creepy as fck 🤣 Mallow is a new member, I'm guessing he/she just made a tattle to troll.

Surely you should know how to approach it, if you've worked in SS before?! Whether you know her or not you should still be professional oe approach it in a professional way. A huge IF she is, she needs warning that nOnc3s can access and save those videos and end up on the dark web. I just can't see her doing it personally but that's just my opinion

Reactions: 3
didnt it say previously in this thread that the girls were potty training and it was a bit weird them being shown?

She doesn’t put her kids naked on Snapchat lol but IF she did, you working in ss should know it wouldn’t be very wise to post on here publicly that she’s posting children naked, predators would now go to her Snapchat and do what they will with those photos and videos and share them with third parties. Anyone would just message her and let her know. Thick troll

Reactions: 4
didnt it say previously in this thread that the girls were potty training and it was a bit weird them being shown?
There was nothing on show. Like you could see them on the potty but nothing was visible. it was mentioned here because it should be something kept private but not because private parts were on show

she was using emojis but i think still really in inappropriate

she was using emojis but i think still really in inappropriate
it was worrying because although she was using emojis, i read an article recently about how it is possible for people to remove the emojis and stickers etc if they really want to, and see whatever is concealed underneath - which wouldn't surprise me, given all the technology etc available and it's not as though there aren't total creeps who would use it. 🤢 it's concerning generally - not just with Amy, but in general, because so many influencers with huge platforms share photos of their kids, and there doesn't seem to be any thought to the risks or protecting the kids involved - it's not worth it when sharing footage of kids undressed is so unnecessary, even with emojis. 🤷🏻‍♂️

So I know her personally and I feel bad writing this as we were in the same year at school and I know she doesn’t read this, but I don’t know how to say to her as it’s not my place, but she keeps sharing on Snapchat, videos and stuff of the girls fully naked and you can see everything and I’m just shocked really. I don’t think it’s right but what can I say, she obviously isn’t fussed but I just can’t believe it.
Mmm..

if this is true then why wouldnt you say something? Especially if you know her personally like you're saying you do…

Reactions: 3
I have her main Snapchat, and I’ve spoken to her quite a bit as our kids are the same age and I’ve got to say I’ve never seen her post them naked even with emojis covering them. Unless she has a private story Mallow is a part of where she posts them naked which would be creepy as fck 🤣 Mallow is a new member, I'm guessing he/she just made a tattle to troll.
If you click on Mallows profile, joining date was June 2021

She seems like a lovely lady and is bringing up her three children incredibly well. If you are a friend of hers Mallow then you go directly to her about this, do not come on tattle.

Reactions: 6
She seems like a lovely lady and is bringing up her three children incredibly well. If you are a friend of hers Mallow then you go directly to her about this, do not come on tattle.
she obviously doesnt want to approach her about the subject and came to tattle instead for advice??