Singlemumoftriplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she obviously doesnt want to approach her about the subject and came to tattle instead for advice??
Sorry..But ANYTHING to do with a childs safety you address it head on,You shouldnt need to ask anyone for advice no matter how uncomfortable you may feel-Especially when they are claiming they have worked within SS.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she obviously doesnt want to approach her about the subject and came to tattle instead for advice??
She’s idiotic, claims to have worked for ss and worried about third parties seeing the images of the children but pointing potential predators in the direction of where they can find naked children. Well done mallow, can see why you no longer work for ss

Reactions: 4
She’s idiotic, claims to have worked for ss and worried about third parties seeing the images of the children but pointing potential predators in the direction of where they can find naked children. Well done mallow, can see why you no longer work for ss
The claim to work for SS is where it is evident that this is nonsense. If this person actually did have an important significant role such as that they would be mature and knowledgeable enough to know what to do.

Reactions: 3
If they worked for SS they wouldn’t be asking for advice on tattle they would be taking the necessary measures

bloody hell shes been toilet training since the summer and I can come to bet theyll still be in nappies for another 6 months 🤣 We started training my 2 year old in the summer she was trained within a week 🤣

bloody hell shes been toilet training since the summer and I can come to bet theyll still be in nappies for another 6 months 🤣 We started training my 2 year old in the summer she was trained within a week 🤣
Some children take a longer they all develop differently ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree . My son was dry day and night right away but that was the second time of trying . The first time he wasn't ready so my health visitor told me to leave him. After 3 or months I tried again and he did it because he was ready . He also wouldn't use a potty so we got a child's toilet seat and a little step for him to get onto the toilet .I also agree it's not right to compare. Every child is different and come on at different times .

I don’t think it was that the girls weren’t getting it as they clearly were (or maybe some better than others) but she was not consistent in what she was doing which just confused the girls which is why it has taken so much longer than it needed to. Now Amy has finally decided to stick to pants and trousers and no nappies they have all suddenly got it.

Reactions: 1
My first was out of nappies during the day by 19 months and basically trained himself, my second seemed to get it just after 2 and then had repeated accidents for another 6 months. My daughter trained at 2 in a week. All different. But also I am pretty sure trying to train 3 at the same time is very different to training 1 at a time! And as someone else said, I think the girls were ready just that mum was ready to take the dive of doing away with nappies and going into knickers. Quite a big step especially with 3!

I don't think anyone is suggesting it's easy to potty train 3 children at the same time, hence why plenty of multiples mum's potty train their kids at different times. But it's absolutely held them back and confused them by going between the two. It sounds like they could've been done and dusted months ago! It just takes a few days of commitment.

I don't think anyone is suggesting it's easy to potty train 3 children at the same time, hence why plenty of multiples mum's potty train their kids at different times. But it's absolutely held them back and confused them by going between the two. It sounds like they could've been done and dusted months ago! It just takes a few days of commitment.
Yeah sometimes you just have to accept there will be accidents even in the car seat but thats the joys! she just wants to stick a nappy on them at the slightest inconvenience

How does it work with her UC and working? Do they give her more leeway because she’s got 3 the same age? My youngest is a very close in age to hers and I’m already getting hounded to increase my working hours.

How does it work with her UC and working? Do they give her more leeway because she’s got 3 the same age? My youngest is a very close in age to hers and I’m already getting hounded to increase my working hours.
think its when the girls turn 3

i haven't really looked at Amy's content recently and I generally think she's a good mother, minus those unnecessary potty training updates and photos of the girls in their underwear etc, but it was the triplets' birthday and this story just seems unnecessarily snarky! heaven forbid anyone send a message because they are concerned that she has taken three 3 year olds out to try out their new bikes next to the road without helmets. it doesn't matter how fast they were going or if they were only in the road outside her house - there is still a risk, especially when the bikes are new so they're not used to riding them, they're excited cos it's their birthday, she is watching three girls while also taking photos so her focus isn't totally on them, it's not worth the risk until they all have helmets, and this is such a petty way of addressing people who have sent a DM out of genuine concern. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240327_172020.jpg

i haven't really looked at Amy's content recently and I generally think she's a good mother, minus those unnecessary potty training updates and photos of the girls in their underwear etc, but it was the triplets' birthday and this story just seems unnecessarily snarky! heaven forbid anyone send a message because they are concerned that she has taken three 3 year olds out to try out their new bikes next to the road without helmets. it doesn't matter how fast they were going or if they were only in the road outside her house - there is still a risk, especially when the bikes are new so they're not used to riding them, they're excited cos it's their birthday, she is watching three girls while also taking photos so her focus isn't totally on them, it's not worth the risk until they all have helmets, and this is such a petty way of addressing people who have sent a DM out of genuine concern. 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2840436
Mine fell off his straight outside the front door, let alone make it 3 doors down!

• Heart
all the times she’s been a struggling single mum, and led her followers to believe she’s taken the girls on holidays and days out etc by herself, does it all on her own etc etc when in fact she now says he’s been keeping her going since the girls were 8 months old. They’re 3 now she so he’s been there for over 2/3rds of their lives.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
all the times she’s been a struggling single mum, and led her followers to believe she’s taken the girls on holidays and days out etc by herself, does it all on her own etc etc when in fact she now says he’s been keeping her going since the girls were 8 months old. They’re 3 now she so he’s been there for over 2/3rds of their lives.
Was thinking the same 🤔

Reactions: 1
Was thinking the same 🤔
yeah, she's a "single mum" in the sense that she isn't with the girls' father - but he certainly seems like a very involved dad, plus she is in a stable relationship with a guy she's been with since the triplets were babies, and has loads of support from her dad, sister, other family members etc - she certainly isn't struggling in the sense that she doesn't have support. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
In all fairness, 3 I just couldn’t imagine. She’s was never a maternal person however she’s smashing it.
yes boyfriend has been on the scene but she still parented them alone, not him - it’s not his plac
The girls are smashing milestones, are loving life so she’s doing something right ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11