Singlemamaofficial #12 Aimless is now a local celeb, shame the whole thing is made up In her head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work part time and claim working tax credits etc I pay full rent etc .. I don’t buy half the stuff she does .. I no my needs and where the line stops

caffeine and alcohol makes mine totally worse. So if hers is that bad she would stop
I honestly think she has a problem because she has no clue what she's spending. If I can be arsed I'll add it all up one week.

Reactions: 6
I’ve ALWAYS thought this about people who have such ‘bad anxiety’, how can they film themselves in public?! I just don’t get it, I took a daft selfie in a shop the other day to show my mum a hat, and I felt like an absolute tit, and I don’t have bad anxiety! 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
She really is living in her own wee bubble isn't she?.I've never known anyway to spend money on shite like she does , honestly just thinks it's funny to spend spend spend on absolute shite!

Loving the new thread title.

I blocked her I just can’t bare her face anymore.
She’s a nasty witch, who’s vag probably stinks, she’s developed a gunt, from shoving down takeaways 24/7, she doesn’t live in the real world, lots of her followers are obviously of low IQ and think she is to be looked up to, anyone who can’t see what she is ie a beggy braggy bleep, deserve to be fleeced. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone apart from her.
Oneday she’s going to have to face the real world, when Harper is older I hope she causes chaos in Aimee’s life, and becomes the teenager from hell.
No one in their right mind would date that tan encrusted woman, she will end up alone. And I’m glad, do I have any remorse for what I’m saying? No.
She is one person hand on heart I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I hate, I absolutely dislike her. I cannot wait for the day when her TikTok comes crashing down, because it will, it’s very short lived, and someone better comes along, it always happens, and then she will be sat in a dirty house, with mismatched clothing, and a daughter who’s fucked off because even she can’t bare to be in the same house. And when that day comes, I will laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

She’s a nasty witch, who’s vag probably stinks, she’s developed a gunt, from shoving down takeaways 24/7, she doesn’t live in the real world, lots of her followers are obviously of low IQ and think she is to be looked up to, anyone who can’t see what she is ie a beggy braggy bleep, deserve to be fleeced. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone apart from her.
Oneday she’s going to have to face the real world, when Harper is older I hope she causes chaos in Aimee’s life, and becomes the teenager from hell.
No one in their right mind would date that tan encrusted woman, she will end up alone. And I’m glad, do I have any remorse for what I’m saying? No.
She is one person hand on heart I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I hate, I absolutely dislike her. I cannot wait for the day when her TikTok comes crashing down, because it will, it’s very short lived, and someone better comes along, it always happens, and then she will be sat in a dirty house, with mismatched clothing, and a daughter who’s fucked off because even she can’t bare to be in the same house. And when that day comes, I will laugh.
Nailed it ✋

Reactions: 4
She really is living in her own wee bubble isn't she?.I've never known anyway to spend money on shite like she does , honestly just thinks it's funny to spend spend spend on absolute shite!
IF she had people in her life that genuinely cared about her - there is no way they wouldn't address her horrific spending addiction.
Nobody can say its 'normal' or justified.

One of her many problems I guess ........

Reactions: 4

Well fkn said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m new here and don’t have a lot to add but I can’t understand why anyone would want to sit and watch all her videos. She never brushes her hair or her kids hair, all she seems to do is go shopping, brag about whatever she’s bought and then eat a takeaway. Her daughter acts about 4 years younger than her actual age. It’s all actually rather worrying

Reactions: 15
I’m new here and don’t have a lot to add but I can’t understand why anyone would want to sit and watch all her videos. She never brushes her hair or her kids hair, all she seems to do is go shopping, brag about whatever she’s bought and then eat a takeaway. Her daughter acts about 4 years younger than her actual age. It’s all actually rather worrying
Hi 👋🏼 take a seat. And welcome

Has anyone seen her video? She’s going to the hotel event at the weekend now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my days.... outfit 1, she is actually colourblind?? What the feck!!

And for someone who was decluttering all weekend the house still looks like a bomb has hit in everywhere!! I have anxiety even looking at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.