Singlemamaofficial #12 Aimless is now a local celeb, shame the whole thing is made up In her head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimless is still a cat piss smelling, child neglecting, compulsive buying, lives in a stinking house that daddy owns, head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap is aimless is still a bleep. Still in denial about harper additional needs! Lie lies lies.. so lazy daddy has to do it . Shirl still in her hat twit .. aimless having Randy to fight her battles! while having her new job as full time prick on tik tok! Constantly buys for the sake of it! One massive narcissist head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap is aimless is still a bleep. Still in denial about harper additional needs! Lie lies lies.. so lazy daddy has to do it . Shirl still in her hat twit .. aimless having Randy to fight her battles! while having her new job as full time prick on tik tok! Constantly buys for the sake of it! One massive narcissist head
Randy hardly said anything šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve been involved in adoption and there is no chance in HELL they would look at all of Aimeeā€™s content and decide she is a perfect candidate. The way she parades Harper on social media. Big no go in adoption. These followers are hilarious šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha thatā€™s true the wet wipe haha

Sheā€™s not wrong
It's not hard to work out how much she's spending in these hauls . Sometimes she tells us the price eg Ā£18 for a hideous bread bin !

Reactions: 10
It's not hard to work out how much she's spending in these hauls . Sometimes she tells us the price eg Ā£18 for a hideous bread bin !
I agree Percy the pig , river island arenā€™t cheap

Reactions: 7
I do think she did (does?) have a job but I think she only did a maximum of 16 hours a week. No more than 2 days anyway. I donā€™t think she was lying about that. Itā€™s obvious sheā€™s quit it now but she must be raking it in from tiktok if she can afford to quit a guaranteed wage just to rely on tiktok to fund her spending habits.
I did see an old video of hers a few days ago and she admitted she spends money because it gives her a serotonin hit! She said it makes her feel good and feel better and was saying why wouldnā€™t she spend money and buy things to give her that hit. It just shows how she has a void in her life and sheā€™s trying to fill it with stupid purchases. Might make her feel better for all of 10 mins but no amount of buying crap will ever solve whatā€™s missing from her life. She would do better to go and get therapy if thatā€™s the case. She must look around her and see all this tit around her that sheā€™s accumulated to try and buy herself happiness. It never will!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m sure Randys fiancĆ© is thrilled that Aimee has asked him to come on tik tok to stick up for her regarding Harper. Coke on Aimless your a big girl now a fully grown adult fight your own battles and actually do something for yourself for once stop relying on other people. Also the way she says ā€œafter Harpers dad leftā€ you left him you bint

Reactions: 6
"Whatever you have decided hun you'll be amazing, you're such a wonderful mum and you always do your best"

Either they are a bunch of stupid cunts to think that or we are all a bunch of evil cunts...my money is on the former

Can't they see she just wants them to buy her tit and blow smoke up her arse. I find it quite disturbing to see all of them buying her tasteless, poor quality tat. I hope they can all afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only reason sheā€™d consider giving up her ā€˜jobā€™ is because she knows she has no mortgage to pay and money from different sources should it not work out. Vile beggy witch.

Reactions: 9
The only reason sheā€™d consider giving up her ā€˜jobā€™ is because she knows she has no mortgage to pay and money from different sources should it not work out. Vile beggy witch.
Have you heard anything about why the ex husband apparently jumped to her defence on her comments the other day?

Reactions: 1
I'm all for being real but who actually comes on to TT like that this morning!?! Does she literally jump out of bed, downstairs and straight onto her phone!?!
And the xmas slipper boots....really!?! šŸ™„šŸ¤£

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm all for being real but who actually comes on to TT like that this morning!?! Does she literally jump out of bed, downstairs and straight onto her phone!?!
And the xmas slipper boots....really!?! šŸ™„šŸ¤£
I no i follower some creators and theyā€™re all nicely dressed etc when doing hauls makes me want to buy the clothing. Aimless is just a clip and a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.