Singlemamaofficial #12 Aimless is now a local celeb, shame the whole thing is made up In her head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parking my bum here👍 New thread already love it 😂😂 but that fake laugh with them hideous slippers got me mad this morning haha

Reactions: 9
Parking my bum here👍 New thread already love it 😂😂 but that fake laugh with them hideous slippers got me mad this morning haha
She makes me mad all the time. She just thinks she summit she’s not! She’s mentally unstable bint

Reactions: 8
Winner of the thread title was @Jelly_b well done !! 🥳💝

Anyone fancy doing a recap?
brilliant title!!! Here we go, buckle up.😁

I know! She's already dressed like we're in Winter season. She must stink of sweat.

Haha that’s true the wet wipe haha

She’s not wrong
But we do know how much she spends because every bleeping video is about what she's bought from the shops or what's arrived in the mail. People aren't stupid they know how to add up. She's rubbing people's faces in it and with the cost of living her followers will get sick of her. Let's face it she has duck all to talk about other than money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The thing that confused me about the non announcement. She said she is still processing it and can’t find the words yet to tell us. Well, if it’s that’s she’s giving up employment to be a FT content creator…. So what??? Like what words are needed to explain that. I don’t understand it at all. #confuseddotcom

Reactions: 4
The thing that confused me about the non announcement. She said she is still processing it and can’t find the words yet to tell us. Well, if it’s that’s she’s giving up employment to be a FT content creator…. So what??? Like what words are needed to explain that. I don’t understand it at all. #confuseddotcom
Attention seeking hoe ha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh bleeping hell she’s given up her part time job to go on only fans with her Percy Pig dildo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That video was purely for attention and engagement. People are naturally nosey. She’s stupid but she’s not that stupid!

Reactions: 5
It's not hard to work out how much she spends. I did add up one of her shopping sprees before, and it came to around £300. That was without her takeaways and food shopping that she shows.

I don't think she worked much at all and she'll still be able to claim benefits. What part time single parent wouldn't? You'd be mad not to tbh! Plus not having to pay rent or a mortgage is a mega financial burden lifted. Shame she pisses all her extra cash up the walls though!

And as for the slippers... I thought she always wore her Perry pig ones? 🤔 even when it's 30°😄🙄

Reactions: 6
Ok so if I had high anxiety the last thing I’d be doing is film myself out in public. Obviously gonna draw more attention to yourself. She’s full of absolute shite

Reactions: 12
I don’t get how she goes on about having anxiety and she can’t take Harper out without her Mum there with her etc. Yet she films herself in public, eats on camera and drinks excessive amounts of alcohol and caffeine. Surely drinking alcohol and caffeine would make her anxiety worse?

Reactions: 18
It's not hard to work out how much she spends. I did add up one of her shopping sprees before, and it came to around £300. That was without her takeaways and food shopping that she shows.

I don't think she worked much at all and she'll still be able to claim benefits. What part time single parent wouldn't? You'd be mad not to tbh! Plus not having to pay rent or a mortgage is a mega financial burden lifted. Shame she pisses all her extra cash up the walls though!

And as for the slippers... I thought she always wore her Perry pig ones? 🤔 even when it's 30°😄🙄
I work part time and claim working tax credits etc I pay full rent etc .. I don’t buy half the stuff she does .. I no my needs and where the line stops

I don’t get how she goes on about having anxiety and she can’t take Harper out without her Mum there with her etc. Yet she films herself in public, eats on camera and drinks excessive amounts of alcohol and caffeine. Surely drinking alcohol and caffeine would make her anxiety worse?
caffeine and alcohol makes mine totally worse. So if hers is that bad she would stop

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.