Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION :

“We are having a Cost of living crisis, but Brainless Aimless doesn’t care about prices.”

• Heart
Reactions: 27

smellrose

VIP Member
“If I’d have said ‘no’ those same people would still be coming at me saying ‘what’s wrong with Aldi?’”
NO THEY WOULDNT COS THEY WOULDNT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT TO COMMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE COS THERE WOULD BE NO VIDEO!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Is she thick or what? 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

bunny326

Hey any gossip from the hotel from the weekend?
Apart from their room being left like a shit tip and the fact she is still definitely NOT a size 12!! I can confirm she definitely had an appetite when it was all free too. I have to admit I kept my distance a little I just couldn’t trust myself not to formally introduce myself as the tattle mole 😂
I will say her dad and stepmum are lovely. Stepmum definitely “tolerates” aimless and she’s clearly jealous when she doesn’t have daddy’s full attention.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
IF (and that's a big if) she'd had any sense, she would have done the Aldi ad, but began it by saying - we have been gifted this packed lunch food to try by Aldi. Obviously this is an ad which is how I make my living, so I'm going to show it and try it for H's lunch for a week because this is an AD. And in return I'm going to donate a bag of food/£20 to my local food bank because we have enough to do that.
She literally doesn't have a charitable bone in her body. Ai-ME!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

welshy101

30754FFC-29F7-4EEA-BE94-3FF8563E3A58.jpeg

“it’ll look fab when you’ve tidied it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 reading the comments she’s going to be on the defensive very soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Ohh ffs aimless, change the record ‘my mental health’ boohoo. Have a banana and whilst you’re at it, stick one up your arse to.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Leaving her job to become a full time content creator ……. Makes video about drinking a cup of coffee and eating a low calorie cake ! How is this content ???
what has this world honestly come to ?
there will come a time when there won’t be any doctors , lawyers , engineers etc because young people will only aspire to be “content creators “ which by the way seems to be nothing but peddling cheap nasty products from China. I’m sorry Aimee but it’s an absolute cop out and laziness to think sitting in dirty pyjamas and old fake tan talking into your phone for validation and likes is a career . It’s embarrassing .
what’s really happening here is a woman who hasn’t had the right attention in her life and she’s become excited by the likes and fawning strangers online . It’s absolutely NOTHING to do with being an astute brand ambassador with skilled marketing talents .
brands use these people as they have a lot of viewers NOTHING else . You are then left with a person who believes they are something they are not. Sick of these people claiming that anyone brave enough to point all this out are trolls or worse still jealous !!!!
Don’t even start me on the whole “anxiety “ story . The whole mental health narrative in the last ten years has become ridiculous and too many people are using it as way to either excuse behaviour or to garner sympathy . What’s so horrific is that people who really do suffer with it are not taken seriously . Ugh I could go on but it’s exhausting even talking about it

• Heart
Reactions: 22

welshy101

26B3A316-E887-4BCF-A44F-54B56CD8BCB5.png

lurker here 👋 just watched her latest video and she’s got what looks like a filthy plaster stuck to her dressing gown 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Gi'ore

Im done! I cant even hate watch this grabby gremlin anymore.....another passive aggressive rant about aldi giving her the free food BUT she's back on the mental health crap. Aimless love, i no u read hear so seriously why have you become a full time content creator if your mental health is so "fragile at the moment" and you cant take any criticism. Nothing said on that aldi video was that bad....its the actual truth! You DO spends 100s a week on pointless crap, you DO do multiple food shops a week and then you DO have at least 2 takeaways on top of all that. Some people are struggling and wondering where their kids next meal is coming from so please dont insult those people. You could have said no to aldi, no1 would have said oh why dont u like aldi because your followers no you dont like aldi....ah im losing my point to this mini rant but she's officially off my watch list. Never followed her, she dont deserve that!

Reactions: 19

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
As a back suffer myself due to fibromyalgia, how the hell does she manage to have back pain and wear really high heels, sit on the floor ironing, carry shopping bags walk around supermarkets etc. I’m calling bullshit, but it’s aimless what do we expect.

• Heart

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Imagine you join a dating site. You meet a man who is divorced, in his late 30s with a child. After facetiming, you meet. His dress sense is a bit off and he talks about his parents a lot but you go with it. Then eventually he invites you back to the house he "owns". He shows you around, a bit cluttered and it could do with a clean, then he shows you his spare room. It's full of Action Men and his collection of hats and oversized jumpers.. .. what would you do?

• Haha
  • Wow

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Loving the new thread title.

I blocked her I just can’t bare her face anymore.
She’s a nasty bitch, who’s vag probably stinks, she’s developed a gunt, from shoving down takeaways 24/7, she doesn’t live in the real world, lots of her followers are obviously of low IQ and think she is to be looked up to, anyone who can’t see what she is ie a beggy braggy cunt, deserve to be fleeced. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone apart from her.
Oneday she’s going to have to face the real world, when Harper is older I hope she causes chaos in Aimee’s life, and becomes the teenager from hell.
No one in their right mind would date that tan encrusted woman, she will end up alone. And I’m glad, do I have any remorse for what I’m saying? No.
She is one person hand on heart I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I hate, I absolutely hate her. I cannot wait for the day when her TikTok comes crashing down, because it will, it’s very short lived, and someone better comes along, it always happens, and then she will be sat in a dirty house, with mismatched clothing, and a daughter who’s fucked off because even she can’t bare to be in the same house. And when that day comes, I will laugh.

• Heart
You lot are killing me tonight 🤣. Her huns in the comments really need to learn what bullying is the worms for brains bunch of tosspots! I’m absolutely scratching my head why everyone is up her ass because I genuinely don’t think these people can see what the majority of other people see 😂. Cripes! Welcome to all the new lurkers and fellow trolls, we look forward to meeting in person when Women’s Aid and Scotland Yard join forces at the request of Aimless to throw us all in the chokey. Fluffy headbands and Barbie uniform will be mandatory and a strict diet of bananas for breakfast and SPYSEEEEE rice for lunch is non-negotiable as punishment for our despicable crimes 🥰

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
The room reveal. THE ROOM REVEAL!! I was waiting for the big reveal thinking I was looking at the before but NO. That was it 🤣🤣🤣
What a shit tip.

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Honestly it’s pissed me off so much she’s got sent food when there’s families on the bones of their arses worrying how they’re going to feed their child 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I dont care if aldi want to promote themselves this way, it’s wrong. They would come across a damn site better sending this to a family in need or a food bank and getting the food bank to promote it. Wankers

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MagicCat

VIP Member
That room reveal. Embarrassing. All those wires everywhere. Shelf full of shit and I have no words for that barbie rug. Your 37!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18