singhstreetstyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone notice pardeep put they/them on his instagram pronouns? if he did it in reference to him & rupi being a "them" then he must be even stupider than i thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched the new vlog they uploaded onto youtube, why would they out right show exactly where they live continuously, it takes a few minutes on google to find the exact location/rent cost etc.

Pardeep comes across childish, and Rupi has no personality and comes across so unlikeable.

I also don’t think they disclose any ads properly, and they are constantly trying to get sponsored, but they are just so uninteresting as a couple and individually.

Reactions: 2
Pardeep is constantly showing their surroundings on instagram stories and literally which building they stay in. It's pretty obnoxious and reeks of attention seeking. He posts the gym, pool, movie room, the walkway outside their house and the view from their window at least 2 times a day.

• Haha
They’re just boring tbh

The life they want as influencers isn’t achievable because they both don’t have the personality for it they’re better off sticking to their day job

anyone been keeping up with them? they're both really pushing whatever bitcoin mlm thing that they're doing on their instagrams like every day

Hi everyone, did anyone attend Pardeep Bahra's passive income seminar yesterday? it was about investing in crypto currency

He is advertising a crypto company called Hyperfund aka Hyperverse. The company looks like a scam crypto website and us banned in several countries.

Reactions: 1
he keeps posting about his crypto gains allowing him to buy stuff from the apple store and move into a more expensive place. he said he's now making 10x his income. it all sounds super shady and mlm-y to me. i would never trust this, especially with how much he's showing off. how does rupi stand him

Reactions: 3
that's so mfing shady. how can he in good conscience be promoting this to others?? trash trash. just proves that he's always been obsessed with money and status.

Have you seen SINGHSTREETSTYLE has deleted call of his posts on Instagram, very suspicious behaviour!