singhstreetstyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but she hasn't had any growth for years. even the wedding content didn't grow any of their platforms. rupis been stuck at 17k despite wedding content and trying to show her body more. these two really should just stick to their day jobs
100% agree. they've reinvented themselves and their content so many times that it's gotten embarrassing. face it pardeep, you squandered your singhstreetstyle clout when it was going well for you.

Reactions: 3
Tbh it’s not like they were making tons of revenue off their vids anyway so idk why they kept doing apartment tours. Maybe wanted to show off the “luxury life” (which isn’t actually that hard to achieve in a dual income couple) 🥱

Reactions: 1
So sad. How did he die ? Was he his real brother I mean I thought according to his previous page Bahra brothers he only had an older brother who did seem intelligent. Not sure might have been a cousin.

i'm not sure, i thought he had a younger bro because when rupi and pardeep got married and they used to live with pardeeps family, in the vlogs i think his younger bro would hang out with them

Hmm I would have thought the one in vlog or on the brothers page Was the older, maybe with his family and unmarried. He did appear to be more assertive and knowledgeable over pardip but god knows. Perhaps if pardip was to post the lost persons face it would be more clear but I wonder if it may be lost cousin.

Real sad! though whats with the character in singhs profile sometimes it’s difficult taking this guy and wife serious. Reflects clownery even at the most sensitive time.

but she hasn't had any growth for years. even the wedding content didn't grow any of their platforms. rupis been stuck at 17k despite wedding content and trying to show her body more. these two really should just stick to their day jobs
Thats true about her/their growth actually. Despite the body show at times strangely she comes across a banda, or maybe the way she behaves.. sometimes because of the stuff playing in her boring videos or dunno her focus on the heavy/thick brows so much lol. Not surprised abt the growth.

Last edited:
Thats true about her/their growth actually. Despite the body show at times strangely she comes across a banda, or maybe the way she behaves.. sometimes because of the stuff playing in her boring videos or dunno her focus on the heavy/thick brows so much lol. Not surprised abt the growth.
i agree, i think its because she is so closed off and seemingly emotionless that she comes off with a lot of masculine energy. whenever she posts on her stories about girly stuff it always throws me off tbh lol. recently i came across her tik tok and idk it just shows on her face when she does things out of her comfort zone and tries to be more open and girly

i agree, i think its because she is so closed off and seemingly emotionless that she comes off with a lot of masculine energy. whenever she posts on her stories about girly stuff it always throws me off tbh lol. recently i came across her tik tok and idk it just shows on her face when she does things out of her comfort zone and tries to be more open and girly
Totally, it’s almost like she fakes being feminine/copies from others it comes across that unnatural. And the odd thing is while she may try to come across pretty or chic there just is something masculine to her appearance which I don’t think is just in her clothes/behaviour so she fails to be another, especially with her banda power moves/walks lol. Happened to notice her following has only gone down. So much for body show and banda moves, I’m pretty sure she was a religious poet in the past. Atleast that was something she may have been admired for. Well until her fake religiosity -fringes and hair cuts all came out one after the other, funny how people use religion to their advances when they want and then all the sudden they lose integrity lol. Such wastes the both of um husband included.

Last edited:
Totally, it’s almost like she fakes being feminine/copies from others it comes across that unnatural. And the odd thing is while she may try to come across pretty or chic there just is something masculine to her appearance which I don’t think is just in her clothes/behaviour so she fails to be another, especially with her banda power moves/walks lol. Happened to notice her following has only gone down. So much for body show and banda moves, I’m pretty sure she was a religious poet in the past. Atleast that was something she may have been admired for. Well until her fake religiosity -fringes and hair cuts all came out one after the other, funny how people use religion to their advances when they want and then all the sudden they lose integrity lol. Such wastes the both of um husband included.

HE AND SHE ARE FAKE THEY HAD NO MONEY UNDER THEIR COMPANY NAME. OVERDUE ACCOUNTS ON HIS STREET BRAND. This CRYPTO THING HES MAKING MONEY BUT HES ALL FAKE!!! NO TAX AT ALL BEING PAID!!!

Reactions: 2
REGISTERED AT A BOGUS ADDRESS WITH A BOGUS COMPANY
Wow :0 pretty sure Not his current address thought he showed off about 02 or something. Hadn’t heard he’s from north london either. That’s disgusting along with his cryto scam, always thought he was a fake using being singh to his advantage, ppl innocently following along. As a ‘singh‘ rare to see a religious/vaisakhi yt video but otherwise post other tit all day long. Then pops along GGSji image on insta when feels to maintain sikh support. The only sikhi related aspect of the whole couple thing was the Anand karaj, which was not even mentioned enough going by ‘Singh’ promotion. Not even sure if the followers/comments on his page are real going by the ratio now. Consequences of making stupid ppl famous.

Hey, has anyone seen the brown couple YouTube channel, all the video are now private. Something is happening! Anyone got any inside info?