Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattle420

VIP Member
They moved to an apartment next to the O2 and he's literally doxxing their location, showing the apartment building, the surrounding amenities, the pool, everything. 0 privacy but at the same time, they're irrelevant and no one cares about where they're staying soo...

I got a story about pardeep too. In December 2019, he travelled to Malaysia and when he was there, he posted on his Instagram story asking for anyone from Singapore to hit him up bc he wants to visit. Someone I know replied, saying that they'll be more than happy to show him around Singapore. Pardeep replied basically saying that he was looking for someone to sponsor his expenses in Singapore etc. The dude I know was like wtf are you seriously asking for a fucking sponsored trip??

He's always been shameless and it hasn't stopped now. Always asking for freebies and dying to be sponsored by anyone who's willing to sponsor him. He just revealed that Rupi and him went on their honeymoon in Dubai end last year, and surprise... it was a partnership with some brand. What a kanjoos.

Reactions: 5
Their videos are so dead & lifeless 💀 doesn’t surprise me that he promoted a crypto scam. Sorry but rupi isn’t cut out for YouTube I would rather watch paint dry than listen to her monotone self

Reactions: 4

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
anyone notice pardeep put they/them on his instagram pronouns? if he did it in reference to him & rupi being a "them" then he must be even stupider than i thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

tattle420

VIP Member
he keeps posting about his crypto gains allowing him to buy stuff from the apple store and move into a more expensive place. he said he's now making 10x his income. it all sounds super shady and mlm-y to me. i would never trust this, especially with how much he's showing off. how does rupi stand him

Reactions: 3

anon903321

Is it just me or does their dynamic seem really off. I watched a couple of their YT vids and I was so eternally bored I couldn’t cope with more. Rupi’s posts are quite bland as well... don’t see what there is to sponsor 😂

tattle420

VIP Member
so many legitimate platforms to do this on but he chose the most shady one. there's no way he doesn't know about all the news surrounding hyperfund/hyperverse

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
he's back to promoting this crypto shit. rupi's going full throttle with her fashion posts.
but she hasn't had any growth for years. even the wedding content didn't grow any of their platforms. rupis been stuck at 17k despite wedding content and trying to show her body more. these two really should just stick to their day jobs

tattle420

VIP Member
Yeah, all the "stay tuned if you wanna find out how i'm earning money passively" at least 5-6 stories on that shit everyday. cmon man stop pretending like you became an investing god overnight. I just checked his stories and now he's saying there are limited slots for this investing shit. Dude is sounding more and more like he's in a pyramid scheme. Yikes.

Agreed about the wedding look. Her lehenga looked so dated and didn't look classic which I guess was what she was going for. Her eye makeup was nice, but her lehenga looked quite cheap and the jewellery wasn't it. I never understood why they wore totally different colours lol, didn't even match one bit. I remember the entire time they were planning the wedding, they kept asking for contacts to work with for their outfits. These kanjoos lok refuse to pay for anything I swear it's so shameless.

And yeah, suddenly Rupi isn't so modest anymore. Soon she'll be having her bund out on IG since her husband has nothing to offer but shitty financial advice 😂 Stop listening to your husband girl, you have a full time job focus on it xx

I went to check their rental cost for their tiny flat and it's at least £1800 for a 1 bedroom apartment in their complex.

tattle420

VIP Member
but she hasn't had any growth for years. even the wedding content didn't grow any of their platforms. rupis been stuck at 17k despite wedding content and trying to show her body more. these two really should just stick to their day jobs
100% agree. they've reinvented themselves and their content so many times that it's gotten embarrassing. face it pardeep, you squandered your singhstreetstyle clout when it was going well for you.

tattle420

VIP Member
They have 0 chemistry to me. Rupi looks perpetually bored and annoyed by him, and the way they act gives me more of a sibling vibe 😂 But yeah, they just don't have the personalities to be vloggers/youtubers. Idk why pardeep stopped his fashion stuff it was going so well for him and then he fumbled the bag. Now he's wearing basic baggy shit.

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
nah, pardeep's always been about money so it's def him & she just lets him do whatever since she's gonna benefit anyway

Reactions: 2

fakesingh

Totally, it’s almost like she fakes being feminine/copies from others it comes across that unnatural. And the odd thing is while she may try to come across pretty or chic there just is something masculine to her appearance which I don’t think is just in her clothes/behaviour so she fails to be another, especially with her banda power moves/walks lol. Happened to notice her following has only gone down. So much for body show and banda moves, I’m pretty sure she was a religious poet in the past. Atleast that was something she may have been admired for. Well until her fake religiosity -fringes and hair cuts all came out one after the other, funny how people use religion to their advances when they want and then all the sudden they lose integrity lol. Such wastes the both of um husband included.

HE AND SHE ARE FAKE THEY HAD NO MONEY UNDER THEIR COMPANY NAME. OVERDUE ACCOUNTS ON HIS STREET BRAND. This CRYPTO THING HES MAKING MONEY BUT HES ALL FAKE!!! NO TAX AT ALL BEING PAID!!!

Goldeneye007

His video has been leaked online, I guess he is in panic mode, explains the deletion of all his posts. Now promoting super hero clothes, soooo sad

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
rupis account has not grown in YEARS. she has rebranded like 5 times and it still has not grown. and she is not shadow banned either lol. she is just boring. not made for social media, more so made for a 9-5 cubicle job

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
have you guys seen his recent stories about how he's apparently making so much money? i feel bad for anyone that buys into what seems like another MLM scheme, he's definitely not someone i would be inspired by financially especially since him and rupi are always begging for sponsorships.

rupi is stunning but sorry, her wedding look was not great. her lehenga was made so poorly and makes her look so short and like her upper body so unproportional. it looks like it was made to be an anarkali but she asked for the top and bottom to be separate so she can wear it as a lengha for her wedding day and then put the pieces together and wear it as an anarkali after the wedding. and the material also looks cheap. she was begging for sponsorships and collabs with wedding vendors so much before her wedding and they were both trying to get as much of it sponsored as they can, i felt embarrassed for them.

also her style is so basic. has anyone noticed how she is showing her body a lot more lately? it feels like her boring and conservative sweatpants and t shirt outfits were not getting any traction, and you can just tell pardeeps the type to push her to do whatever she needs to so they can start making good money from influencing.

beans01

Chatty Member
Exactly, he chose the most dodgy one and he clearly knew. Suspect that’s why he archived or deleted all his IG post and stopped advertising crypto etc.