singhstreetstyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same tbh, i haven't been keeping up with them bc they're so damn boring. if they privated all their youtube videos, they're probably rebranding and trying to go viral for the 1764th time

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Possibly a rebranding. IG has not been growing in a while. Photo below from April.
919810D3-7140-42DA-B073-FA64C717B382.jpeg

FEEAB057-C900-4F5E-8034-C46E51166B05.jpeg

even rupskaur account has not grown in months (august 2022)

rupis account has not grown in YEARS. she has rebranded like 5 times and it still has not grown. and she is not shadow banned either lol. she is just boring. not made for social media, more so made for a 9-5 cubicle job

Reactions: 2
They have now deleted all the YT videos...are they getting divorced? Rupi has removed all pic of Pardeep
i dont think theyre getting divorced but maybe they have decided to rebrand again or possibly just quit this pursuit of becoming influencers. surely they must realise by now that nobody cares....

Reactions: 1
they should just stick to their full time jobs and stop trying to be influencers bc no one gives a tit about them. they're bland and unlikeable.

Reactions: 2
They are literally the most boring couple going. No matter how many times they rebrand, they are still so boring.

he does that every couple of months lol. she's constantly posting stories of both of them hanging out together so don't think anything's going on between them. she just posted one the other day with him and his brother

his ig is gone and this is hers rn. they're so bored that they keep doing this every few months
Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 2.42.54 PM.png

I saw pardeeps IG story and he was driving a RR. Has he started chauffeuring?

Have you seen his rap video...