singhstreetstyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@singhstreetstyle is a punjabi fashion blogger who was popular several years ago but lost all of his traction and is pretty much a d-list instagram influencer now. he recently got married to @rupskaur who used to be an instagram poet called @ranjeetawrites, but is now trying to be an instagram fashion influencer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
They moved to an apartment next to the O2 and he's literally doxxing their location, showing the apartment building, the surrounding amenities, the pool, everything. 0 privacy but at the same time, they're irrelevant and no one cares about where they're staying soo...

I got a story about pardeep too. In December 2019, he travelled to Malaysia and when he was there, he posted on his Instagram story asking for anyone from Singapore to hit him up bc he wants to visit. Someone I know replied, saying that they'll be more than happy to show him around Singapore. Pardeep replied basically saying that he was looking for someone to sponsor his expenses in Singapore etc. The dude I know was like wtf are you seriously asking for a bleeping sponsored trip??

He's always been shameless and it hasn't stopped now. Always asking for freebies and dying to be sponsored by anyone who's willing to sponsor him. He just revealed that Rupi and him went on their honeymoon in Dubai end last year, and surprise... it was a partnership with some brand. What a kanjoos.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does their dynamic seem really off. I watched a couple of their YT vids and I was so eternally bored I couldn’t cope with more. Rupi’s posts are quite bland as well... don’t see what there is to sponsor 😂

Reactions: 3
They have 0 chemistry to me. Rupi looks perpetually bored and annoyed by him, and the way they act gives me more of a sibling vibe 😂 But yeah, they just don't have the personalities to be vloggers/youtubers. Idk why pardeep stopped his fashion stuff it was going so well for him and then he fumbled the bag. Now he's wearing basic baggy tit.

• Haha
They have 0 chemistry to me. Rupi looks perpetually bored and annoyed by him, and the way they act gives me more of a sibling vibe 😂 But yeah, they just don't have the personalities to be vloggers/youtubers. Idk why pardeep stopped his fashion stuff it was going so well for him and then he fumbled the bag. Now he's wearing basic baggy tit.
This!! Her body language doesn’t seem very into him at all but agreed, they seem more like siblings than a married couple lol

• Haha
I've started watching the youtube channel.
Rupi comes across bored of him, and he comes accross immiture sometimes.
Though i do give them credit about raising awareness about moving out and not living at home just to save money.

Reactions: 1
Yeah they want the YouTube bag but I feel they don’t have the personalities for it, just abit dull, nothing wrong with it though it’s not for everyone

Pradeep does seem very overbearing

it's like he can't let go of how big he used to be and is clinging on to any semblance of relevancy. but hey, he screwed up singhstreetstyle himself - he was on campaigns and was getting somewhere but then just stopped. they both have normal jobs now too, why not stop posting embarrassing content online and just be happy?

have you guys seen his recent stories about how he's apparently making so much money? i feel bad for anyone that buys into what seems like another MLM scheme, he's definitely not someone i would be inspired by financially especially since him and rupi are always begging for sponsorships.

rupi is stunning but sorry, her wedding look was not great. her lehenga was made so poorly and makes her look so short and like her upper body so unproportional. it looks like it was made to be an anarkali but she asked for the top and bottom to be separate so she can wear it as a lengha for her wedding day and then put the pieces together and wear it as an anarkali after the wedding. and the material also looks cheap. she was begging for sponsorships and collabs with wedding vendors so much before her wedding and they were both trying to get as much of it sponsored as they can, i felt embarrassed for them.

also her style is so basic. has anyone noticed how she is showing her body a lot more lately? it feels like her boring and conservative sweatpants and t shirt outfits were not getting any traction, and you can just tell pardeeps the type to push her to do whatever she needs to so they can start making good money from influencing.

Yeah, all the "stay tuned if you wanna find out how i'm earning money passively" at least 5-6 stories on that tit everyday. cmon man stop pretending like you became an investing god overnight. I just checked his stories and now he's saying there are limited slots for this investing tit. Dude is sounding more and more like he's in a pyramid scheme. Yikes.

Agreed about the wedding look. Her lehenga looked so dated and didn't look classic which I guess was what she was going for. Her eye makeup was nice, but her lehenga looked quite cheap and the jewellery wasn't it. I never understood why they wore totally different colours lol, didn't even match one bit. I remember the entire time they were planning the wedding, they kept asking for contacts to work with for their outfits. These kanjoos lok refuse to pay for anything I swear it's so shameless.

And yeah, suddenly Rupi isn't so modest anymore. Soon she'll be having her bund out on IG since her husband has nothing to offer but crappy financial advice 😂 Stop listening to your husband girl, you have a full time job focus on it xx

I went to check their rental cost for their tiny flat and it's at least £1800 for a 1 bedroom apartment in their complex.

they make me cringe so so much lol

but i also find both of them way too boring to even keep up with in all honesty

I think they should really give up on this couple channel, they both are REALLY boring and I’m not even being rude. You need personality for that to succeed they just don’t have the right ones for YouTube.

and their views are abysmal.. shouldn't they get the hint that no one's interested lol

rupi's posing on instagram is suddenly getting very erim-esque: super exaggerated posing to try to make drastic curves

not another no-personality and boring wannabe influencer trying to get a following by faking curves and posting bait pics 😴

yeah i've seen that!! popping her hips out and all. i never noticed her having this figure so maybe she's having a go at facetune

She cut her hair... what a joke after all that sikhi stuff they were preaching just a year ago. I wouldnt care if they hadnt acted like they were above everyone for being sooo into sikhi and for sikhi being a priority in what they looked for in a partner. Guess not anymore pardeep!

Attachments

tbh rupi has always spoken about how she cuts hair and removes her hair. but i do find them constantly wanting to talk about sikh issues for the views incredibly annoying. pardeep tries so hard to be controversial for the attention but they are honestly just boring lmao.

i don't see either of them getting big at all, even with rupi going down the road of showing her body for likes and followers on instagram that she is lately. they really are too boring to make it big on social media. they have a big enough audience to make a decent consistent wage with hard work, but deffo not making it big just from social media. they don't have the personality, mindsets, or energies for it

pardeep only made it big back then because there were so little singh fashion bloggers. nowadays there are tons on social media and even singh fashion models that do so well in the industry. if they want to be successful at all on social media, they really need to rethink their strategy and look at what they have to offer that's different from what's already out there because it's honestly like nothing that they have to offer lol

tbh rupi has always spoken about how she cuts hair and removes her hair. but i do find them constantly wanting to talk about sikh issues for the views incredibly annoying. pardeep tries so hard to be controversial for the attention but they are honestly just boring lmao.

i don't see either of them getting big at all, even with rupi going down the road of showing her body for likes and followers on instagram that she is lately. they really are too boring to make it big on social media. they have a big enough audience to make a decent consistent wage with hard work, but deffo not making it big just from social media. they don't have the personality, mindsets, or energies for it

pardeep only made it big back then because there were so little singh fashion bloggers. nowadays there are tons on social media and even singh fashion models that do so well in the industry. if they want to be successful at all on social media, they really need to rethink their strategy and look at what they have to offer that's different from what's already out there because it's honestly like nothing that they have to offer lol
This said it all really, they’re just incredibly boring and they can’t force that personality either