Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lamh is actually lovely to wstch just like ISL I could look at people who communicate using both all day. This one appears to have no control of her arm/hand

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Dont go by my fitness pal they give everyone 1200 and thats a toddlers needs, go by james smith calculator or tdee calculator

Read it in her voice
My fitness pal gave me 200 more than James 😐😐 I knew anyway what I should be using per day. I use MFP for tracking. I wouldn’t pay anyone €60 or anything close to it for it though. Not a hope in hell

Lovelula

VIP Member
I'll sound like my mother here but didnt she go sea swimming Saturday and straight into a scorching sauna after?
Surely that would put your system out of whack...

Danni78

Na sorry she just loves attention… I’m not much older than her I’m in my 30s in collage doing a masters part time work full time have kids so I to “ run a household “ as she puts it …I’m sure anyone who works and has kids know how hard it can be if I see the gym three times a week I’m lucky and I’m rarely sick and when I am just get on with it like a normal person.
Thats cos you are a proper adult, influencers never grew up they need a pat on the back.

Does she work in a super value of something? Thats handy work you do that when your in college.

square_spoon

VIP Member
I have to say as an introvert who loves being alone,her breaks really appeal to me.
Fair play to her for showing you can go somewhere and go out to a club on your own.
I've wanted to go somewhere on a solo trip for a while...I find going with family/friends we just end up fighting 😂
I’m the same and travel solo quite a bit but I find her reels kind of depressing, like the miserable stuff everyone imagines a solo break to be 🤣

GossPots

VIP Member
Like yeah you might lose weight by eating that amount of calories but it isn’t healthy or necessary to have a Rice Krispie square for breakfast

i-spy-1

She’s not alone on this trip either she’s with a friend but seems to be trying to make out she’s alone from her captions and pictures?
😂😂😂😂 stop now really 😂😂😂 she’s even more pathetic than I thought what a sad case 😂😂😂😂😂 just goes to show nothing about what she’s shows is true just what she wants people to see and believe 😂😂😂😂

misslala

Chatty Member
She’s in a cycle of overtraining and overworking, it’s only a distraction, no wonder she falls to pieces when she’s forced to stop, her meals look like a toddlers lunch so plain and unappetising, she’s done a basic nutrition course and now thinks she knows it all, would definitely not be taking life or nutrition advice from someone who doesn’t even know what they need themselves
She only got a cert last year how long has she been giving nutrition advice and charging ??? Hardly without some paper to back her up ???