Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslala

Chatty Member
God her food is horrible 😔 she most be miserable like she can’t be that boring and bland like is weight loss worth all that 🤮

misslala

Chatty Member
Wonder will she pull sickies when she is booked in for babysitting??? She surly won’t pull a covid in it again this close to her holiday

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s no problem at all but don’t do it because it’s been answered before 🙃🙃 how many people would message her? She gets around 40/50 likes per post.

misslala

Chatty Member
Why not. Its none of your business what your child's teacher or sna is doing outside of school to relax once it does not affect the child or children in their care while at work.
Once it don’t effect my child yes as I stated we all entitled to it maybe not the best move posting was all I was trying to say

square_spoon

VIP Member
That’s my point though, that even with being run down (and working in a school with kiddies who no doubt are frequently sick) she is sick much more than you’d expect. Get thee to your GP!

Chazzyboo

Chatty Member
Oh no I get that. It’s just nasty if she ever did read here. ‘Horrible body’ . It’s a bit much , I know I’d hate to read those words about myself , especially when she’s so slim. I only wish I looked that slim. Even if it was masculine 😂
I think I would prefer a bit of flesh myself , but each to their own x

misslala

Chatty Member
Like the poor kids do they not get to go to school if she is out ??? I’m guessing their isn’t cover for her

square_spoon

VIP Member
One of them or a grandparent must be for them to have passports. It sounds like they were all born in Zimbabwe and moved over after her dad passed away.