Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
“I don’t mind her, she clearly had her whole life and future pulled from under her when she found out. The only thing that wrecks my head is her hand when she’s speaking, she’s like a ninja with it while talking 😂

New to this thread, but have been following her page for a while. Can anyone shed some light on this major trauma that she seems to have gone through? She refers to it now and then, but has never detailed exactly what happened?!

Dublina79

The fucking eyebrows🙄….on the sauce again. She needs to lay off it….she’s like a 16yr old with the drinking carryon

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
I'm always saying it about the processed meats. Urgh I can't imagine eating them. And jar after jar. It takes a few minutes to make a sauce. She acts like she's bloody Nigeria opening her jars ffs

misslala

Chatty Member
Right I know pump is used loads by body builders but when a girl uses it it kinda makes me cringe especially one that is so masculine looking and sounding as it is just give me the ick I can hear her saying oh ya got great pump on 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg I can her saying it to doing her Jonny bravo poses 😂😂😂😂

i-spy-1

Mmmm recycled thank you post anyone two of them post she had up a while back Sinead most really be stuck for clients if she posting old stuff to trick them into working with her

GossPots

VIP Member
I’m just wondering she has always said she don’t track vegetables or salads as she is consistent all year round with the amount she eats in them they don’t change but tonight she said they have been upped so just wondering is she gonna track them now cos veggies still have calories or was that just more bull shit out of her mouth ???
Does she track the shite coming out of her mouth I wonder?

Puffin

VIP Member
I don’t mind her, she clearly had her whole life and future pulled from under her when she found out. The only thing that wrecks my head is her hand when she’s speaking, she’s like a ninja with it while talking 😂
The hand 🤚😂

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
She seems to be very committed to work (even pre home ownership and 42,000 jobs) and I get the feeling she spent a lot of her party years knuckling down and working, as opposed to having fun. Focused on the destination as opposed to enjoying the journey I think. She seems like a nice girl, just a bit lost right now.

🥷
I also get this impression especially as it was mentioned here that she’s only 27/28 she seems to have her shit together

misslala

Chatty Member
she was always complaining of being sick when she was with the ex so cant really blame the break up on that i think she just that type of person craves the attention but her food content has gone down since the break up but i will say cooking for one is hard

Had to unfollow too, she literally does NOTHING different every single day gym same meals dinner with her ma and out on the piss give me fucking strength
Ahhh this weekend did me to be fair story 1 I'm having a chill weekend no drink ... story 2 I'm going out ... story 3 I'm to tired to put her dinner on a plate .... story 4 I'm going having a bottle of vodka .....