Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely trying to pretend she is on her own. She’s so cringe, it’s hard to believe someone so immature works with children
Hahahahahhahaha I legit thought she was on her own! Omg shes one bleeping gowl of a young one 😆🫣 the recommendation of the hotel made me lol a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hahahahahhahaha I legit thought she was on her own! Omg shes one bleeping gowl of a young one 😆🫣 the recommendation of the hotel made me lol a bit!
I thought she was on her own also till someone said it like I just don’t get it why to get the omg ur so amazing and brave and now she just looks like a thirsty hun craving attention…

I’d be delighted if it was a new man but like still say we or travelling with friend now she’s just made herself out to be a right spa but then again she’s more like a 19 year old than a girl that’s nearly 30

Reactions: 4
I suppose if she isn’t back on the ‘gram in 24 hours or less telling us what a super
brave solo traveller girl boss she is and how we should all be more like her….. that’ll confirm it 🤣🤣

Anyone else a little confused by the jar sauce rant ??? Gave no nutritional in put to the subject just don’t sweat it she dose it cos it saves her five minutes?? So if anything takes longer than 20 min she getting take away ??? Also who are these coaches that tell her use jar sauces cos I’d like to avoid them.

Reactions: 3
Her daily diet is very slimming worldy.
So much processed food, artificial sweeteners, premade sauces, even the chicken comes in a pack already prepared. She might not be fat but that doesn’t mean she’s healthy. Even the amount of salt in her diet

Reactions: 6
Her daily diet is very slimming worldy.
So much processed food, artificial sweeteners, premade sauces, even the chicken comes in a pack already prepared. She might not be fat but that doesn’t mean she’s healthy. Even the amount of salt in her diet
Totally agree, but she’s hit the jackpot with her market - people who don’t really want to learn about nutrition or eating well but still want to feel they’re doing a bit to get healthy. It’ll be an eternal revolving door or people who lose/gain/lose/gain and pay her for the accountability/check in. Very like slimming world!!

The rant about ‘there are no bad foods’ - I get the point she was trying to make but her delivery was really poor. She seems very young, I’d listen to her when she has 5 or 10 years of experience under her belt but right now it’s like listening to your know-it-all little sister.

Very disappointed to hear from my private detective that it was in fact our own @Jellybb who was in Amsterdam with Sinead to try out fried eggs abroad, ice cream & 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼. You think you know someone. Only rats on this forum xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like yeah you might lose weight by eating that amount of calories but it isn’t healthy or necessary to have a Rice Krispie square for breakfast

Like yeah you might lose weight by eating that amount of calories but it isn’t healthy or necessary to have a Rice Krispie square for breakfast
Ya I think she just goes by calories are calories but she works out nearly daily so she can eat what she likes but as a nutrition coach she’s shocking

Her diet is awful. Say what you want, but SW encourage their members to make their sauces from scratch etc, jars are def ok on occasion, I use packet shepards pie/chilli mixes for convivence and the white sauce for lasagna, but it's not a daily or even wkly occurrence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.