Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on I thought she found herself this year eat pray love style? 😂😂 the crying would you ever piss of Sinead and grow up for yourself. Nobody who is really sad is taking pictures of themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tattlers I had a dream last night that Sinead was smuggling heroin in through the kitchen of my house and asked for poached eggs when she was finished 😂😂😂 ill have to block her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tattlers I had a dream last night that Sinead was smuggling heroin in through the kitchen of my house and asked for poached eggs when she was finished 😂😂😂 ill have to block her
well she is off to the dam isnt she you may just be physic 🤭 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ffs here we go again with the ‘I’ll share where I stay when I leave’….duck off Sinead no one is going to be sniffing you out!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been their before so would this trip not be revisiting more so than exploring 😂😂😂😂

Oh god bless her not a sinner on the bus with her and she all dressed up like a one on the hunt for a man

Ok am I the only person confused by the house reel .. everyone saying she’s done amazing work and she thinks she’s done loads all I can see is changed flooring and painted changed island in kitchen and blocked up fire place which I think is a shame nothing like the feel of a fire

Reactions: 2
I have to say as an introvert who loves being alone,her breaks really appeal to me.
Fair play to her for showing you can go somewhere and go out to a club on your own.
I've wanted to go somewhere on a solo trip for a while...I find going with family/friends we just end up fighting 😂

Reactions: 6
Ok am I the only person confused by the house reel .. everyone saying she’s done amazing work and she thinks she’s done loads all I can see is changed flooring and painted changed island in kitchen and blocked up fire place which I think is a shame nothing like the feel of a fire
I agree, only thing changed really is the kitchen units! Very basic style could be abounds house, there’s no personality in it

I have to say as an introvert who loves being alone,her breaks really appeal to me.
Fair play to her for showing you can go somewhere and go out to a club on your own.
I've wanted to go somewhere on a solo trip for a while...I find going with family/friends we just end up fighting 😂
I’m the same and travel solo quite a bit but I find her reels kind of depressing, like the miserable stuff everyone imagines a solo break to be 🤣

I agree, only thing changed really is the kitchen units! Very basic style could be abounds house, there’s no personality in it
Very basic like she had a good house to start with compared to what’s some people start off with . And let’s be honest she don’t have a personality so how could she put some into a home shes a boring old sod

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s not the first to travel alone she’s not the first to dine alone she’s not the first to go to a bar or club alone she is not back packing across Europe or inter railing she’s going on standard sun holidays and popular city breaks she’s been on befor … not to mention the wild adventure she took to youghal for a night … by no means a solo traveler but just a sad lonely BORING girl who has no one that wants to travel with her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s not the first to travel alone she’s not the first to dine alone she’s not the first to go to a bar or club alone she is not back packing across Europe or inter railing she’s going on standard sun holidays and popular city breaks she’s been on befor … not to mention the wild adventure she took to youghal for a night … by no means a solo traveler but just a sad lonely BORING girl who has no one that wants to travel with her 🤦‍♀️
She’s not alone on this trip either she’s with a friend but seems to be trying to make out she’s alone from her captions and pictures?

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s not alone on this trip either she’s with a friend but seems to be trying to make out she’s alone from her captions and pictures?
Oh god if that’s true now that’s sad why make it out your doing it alone if you with someone that’s so pathetic

😂😂😂😂 stop now really 😂😂😂 she’s even more pathetic than I thought what a sad case 😂😂😂😂😂 just goes to show nothing about what she’s shows is true just what she wants people to see and believe 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂 stop now really 😂😂😂 she’s even more pathetic than I thought what a sad case 😂😂😂😂😂 just goes to show nothing about what she’s shows is true just what she wants people to see and believe 😂😂😂😂
In her defence she never actually said this was also a solo travel but I do think it’s strange she didn’t mention being there with her best friend? Even if the best friend didn’t went to be shown, she could say “we” or mention she’s there with a friend! Strange when it’s just a friend and not like a secret boyfriend or anything? I don’t get it…So I can just conclude she does want people to think she’s away alone 🤷🏻‍♀️👀

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely trying to pretend she is on her own. She’s so cringe, it’s hard to believe someone so immature works with children

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.