Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s hard to cook for one but how can people go to her for nutrition advice when 50% of her diet is ready made meals and the other 50% is processed 🤯

Reactions: 5
She just said she was so unhappy last Christmas as she was in an unfaithful relationship??? Why did she move in with him so ??? Like if she knew at Christmas he was unfaithful why continue was it all just for the house ??? Mmmmm

Reactions: 1
Ahhh take what she says with a bitta salt she's a bit scatty and prob trying to play the poor me card

Mmm mmmmm

The monotone voice, Would she not put a bit of effort into it 😅

Again, nothing wrong with having any food in moderation but I do find it strange for a fitness coach or whatever she is to eat such shite ALL of the time. Like coating your chicken in a packet of crisps?! Is there any need.
Maybe every now and then but she eats shite everyday.
Maybe not a whole bag of crisps on her chicken everyday but chocolate for breakfast, yes it’s within her calories but that doesn’t mean it’s healthy for your body, her diet is full of artificial sweeteners, and sugars, in her yogurts and sauces etc, not everything is about calories, yes you’ll lose weight, but will you be healthy?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice no feel about Amsterdam and no talk about it 😂😂 knows she’s caught rotten for making a fool of herself trying to make out she a solo traveler 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't deal with the circling of Origin: Zimbabwe on packets of berries with "Same hun ✌", awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m getting sick of her to be honest.liked her at the start but she’s gone so boring and yes the food is so processed.chocolate with everything and ugly sauces

Reactions: 3
She’s grim. Nobody needs that much detail about your sickness Sinead. Nobody cares either. All this sickness is in her head.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.