Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one withers me. Always moaning about something 🙄 what would she do if she had an actual household and kids to look after. She would want to toughen the duck up and shut the duck up and get on with it 🙄 big bleeping baba.

Reactions: 5
Wait for the selfie asleep on couch or bed she’s so weak with the sickness

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go now….more time off work sick!
Na she’s got wise to that I think I bet ya she will go to work but tell us all how it was a struggle but she don’t like taking time off. She is not afraid of hard work sure and then expect a medal for being an adult

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Look at thash

Amazing how she can get a Reel out of adding two premade things in a bowl to eat

• Haha
God love her she most have forgot to write herself some questions for her Q&A today

Have I missed something about her “jeep”
Why does she keep on calling it a jeep? Someone fill me in!

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something about her “jeep”
Why does she keep on calling it a jeep? Someone fill me in!
The thing that irritates me most about her is this….it is NOT a Jeep (if you’re reading Sinead) 🤣🤣🤣 Honestly can’t cope with her calling it a Jeep when it’s a Hyundai.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t care if it saves washing up, she’s eating out of a loaf tin, there has to be more to her life than not washing a bowl and eating stir fry veg with jar curry sauce and potatoes.
Sad

Reactions: 6
Why dose she not read things befor she post ?? My sinuses are so and the last week or so ??? Wtf is that ment to mean

Her food is muck and not a nutrient in sight. No wonder she's always sick.
All processed shite, jars of this and that. Chocolate and all kinds of shite on a bowl of porridge and those energy drinks. She is rotting her insides. Easy know her nutrition "qualifications" were got by ticking a,b or c in multiple choice questions on a computer.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched her story recently but she’s saying she’s sick and she said she went out last night? Why would you go out if you’re sick?

The power of social media is amazing........FFS you were looking for sinus tablets not a missing family member 🙄 plus a quick Google search and you could have ordered them online, stop with the blatant begging for freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She dose relies that the dry needling she gets done for her shoulder or neck or back or one of her many injuries is actually acupuncture 🤷‍♀️ Why is she asking for suggestions when she already has had this work done ??? Unless she looking for another freebie

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.