Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very disappointed to hear from my private detective that it was in fact our own @Jellybb who was in Amsterdam with Sinead to try out fried eggs abroad, ice cream & ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ. You think you know someone. Only rats on this forum xx
You gotta be careful of all the ๐Ÿ and ๐Ÿ€ hun xoxoox
had a ball with rubber arms. Enjoyed runny eggs and first spoon explosions in all the Dutch eateries ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
back to my 11 cans of monster and 1 freddo bar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not to defend her (and it pains me to say it) but I eat a rice krispie square before gym in the morning. A proper breakfast would be too heavy, the square is light and gives quick carbs for a boost before going into gym.

I'm away to cry now. ๐Ÿฅฒ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could she not just have a bowl of Rice Krispies?
And weโ€™re do you expect our girl to get time to actually make a bowl of cereal like theirs the pouring of milk and not to mention the wash up like donโ€™t you know sheโ€™s running a house and working three jobs and living her best life ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I donโ€™t know how anyone eats that precooked pre-seasoned mushy shite โ€œchickenโ€. Itโ€™s absolutely vile. It takes 15 mins to cook a few breasts in the air fryer. She eats it almost every day. The texture is certainly not ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Reactions: 6
Ok Iโ€™m
Trying to get my head around last nights story dump โ€ฆ she said she had no salads to aid digestion but in same pic says sheโ€™s just going to add the salads to her sandwiches??? And then roll on a few pics she states sheโ€™s sensitive to some of the stuff she eats in her salads ??? Since when she has always said she has same salad and amount daily so this is why she doesnโ€™t need to track ??? Any one understand this ???

Reactions: 4
Ahhh here plastic fork โ€ฆ. What you not aloud have the real stuff incase ya hurt your self Sinead ??? โ€ฆ their is definitely a touch of autism or something in her I canโ€™t put my finger in it but their is definitely something ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Sauce from a jar and them first spoon feels, absolutely love talking shite in my reels!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.