Sineads_bites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came to say, incase anyone was confused, baby corn is for stir fry/noodle dishes and that is all.

Not in omelettes or stews, ever.
My good god I came on here to say this 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she is one bleeping animal. Does she just duck the remains of contents of her fridge into her dinners? 😩😩

Reactions: 1
Is she still going ahead with her recipe book ??? id actually love to see it 🤭 first recipe book to have processed meat from Aldi, frozen fish, jar sauces and kettle boiled water in a Nutella jar to make chocolate sauce:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Is she still going ahead with her recipe book ??? id actually love to see it 🤭 first recipe book to have processed meat from Aldi, frozen fish, jar sauces and kettle boiled water in a Nutella jar to make chocolate sauce:sick::sick::sick::sick:
The kettle boiled water makes me cringe for her

After she went to that conference at the weekend she's all about that slow breathing, the warm up and warm downs. 🙄

• Haha
Ah it’s the I surprised her in one photo and the next she didn’t want the dual drawer … so it wasn’t a surprise she knew she was getting it you asked her what she wanted …. Just posting pics for the look at me I’m so great ….

• Haha
I’m telling ya she’s actually a student in the school but the poor thing things she is the teacher …. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads she made it to mid term….let’s wait to see if she can make it to Christmas without being out sick🤒😂

• Haha
God knows, some patronising message about keeping your head up
Eggs were probably not runny enough for that first spoon explosion
Oh lord not that picture again I swear it’s the only time I’d say she cried over the breakup she literally got what she wanted she only seemed to care about that house and going out she’s saying keep head up all she dose is go out out dinners out trips away god love anyone who falls for her poor me carry on

Told tight people told tight 😂😂😂😂 and she is what’s teaching our children that need a little extra help 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.