Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes out for a big family lunch and then goes out for another dinner a couple of hours later? Jesus like.

Reactions: 10
Dinner booked at 6 in Da Vincenzos, another freebie. Were they not just after a,massive lunch in the Curragower? " the final part of the birthday celebrations ", jesus Sinead doesn't half milk it. Less celebrations for the birth of Jesus at Xmas.

The bra's are always on show because the carries most of her weight on her belly. So what fits her middle is too big on the chest if its a dress.
I'd be the same because I've wide hips and a paltry busy. But I'd pin the dress or wear a cami.

Dinner booked at 6 in Da Vincenzos, another freebie. Were they not just after a,massive lunch in the Curragower? " the final part of the birthday celebrations ", jesus Sinead doesn't half milk it. Less celebrations for the birth of Jesus at Xmas.

The bra's are always on show because the carries most of her weight on her belly. So what fits her middle is too big on the chest if its a dress.
I'd be the same because I've wide hips and a paltry busy. But I'd pin the dress or wear a cami.
Paltry bust *

Reactions: 4
Ah lads.. She had a massive starter and main course at the curraghgower and now she is going for dinner at 6??? Ahhh I'm not able.. Seriously....
Like she only ate around 3 o clock n now headin out for more food. Is she not embarrassed? I'm would be morto if I was goin from place to place in Cork eatin my way down the menu..

Reactions: 8
The coke habit has ruined her. The car was taken off her as she was too busy partying in Dublin. I’d say her time as an influencer is up. In fact. I’d say a lot of them are up. It’ll be back to good old fashioned advertising for a lot of brands now tbh.
So many of them are coming to the end of the line . What will the CV say ?! What are the options for those who weren’t clever enough to make their own brand/name something better than a sales rep!

Reactions: 6
She is actually a glutton 🤢 how can anyone put away that much (free) food? Can’t watch the greedy pig anymore 😒

Whatever about the food... The fact she is going to 2 establishments during a pandemic... Mixing with 2 separate groups of people..... What an idiot

Reactions: 11
I do often wonder what ye think of her in limerick.
I knew her before she had a blog , and didn't particularly like her, as whenever I'd see her in mutual situations she had a face like a slapped arse.

She's in one of those girl groups of friends that is cliquey and bitchy.
Although her friend Pamela Begley is lovely. Don't see much of her on Sinead's stories anymore, she seems to have been replaced with Tracey Hackett.
I'd know her as the girl who sings screechy Opera at weddings.
( she sings more current stuff these days at least ) .
And wearing dresses too short for her while constantly pulling at then / down.
She's messy when she's out, has an attitude and liked to start arguments with random girls while she was drunk. Running to bouncers trying to get them kicked out.
She used to be a devil for going with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Knew a few that went to school with her and can't stand her now. She used to sing Opera between classes while they fired crap at her roaring to shut up.
Her Mam, Dad , sisters are lovely. Some said they got creepy vibes off the Dad. He's honestly not creepy and a dote .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's a terrible singer. I honestly don't know how she makes a living at it. She hurts my ears.

I knew her before she had a blog , and didn't particularly like her, as whenever I'd see her in mutual situations she had a face like a slapped arse.

She's in one of those girl groups of friends that is cliquey and bitchy.
Although her friend Pamela Begley is lovely. Don't see much of her on Sinead's stories anymore, she seems to have been replaced with Tracey Hackett.
I'd know her as the girl who sings screechy Opera at weddings.
( she sings more current stuff these days at least ) .
And wearing dresses too short for her while constantly pulling at then / down.
She's messy when she's out, has an attitude and liked to start arguments with random girls while she was drunk. Running to bouncers trying to get them kicked out.
She used to be a devil for going with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Knew a few that went to school with her and can't stand her now. She used to sing Opera between classes while they fired crap at her roaring to shut up.
Her Mam, Dad , sisters are lovely. Some said they got creepy vibes off the Dad. He's honestly not creepy and a dote .
Agree about her Dad. He is a gent.

I’d say she’s not a girls girl most defo. Doesn’t come across as it anyways. I just don’t get her relevance at all anymore. Like is she planning on doing this for good?

I think she is a horrific singer. My husband heard her singing on instagram one day when I was playing a video . He said who is that one screeching her head off . Imagine handing out that money for her at a wedding .

Reactions: 1
She is now in house limerick. There is no way she is eating in there again!!! They should be called out

She sang at my sisters wedding.... she didn't know the songs (popular wedding songs)had her face stuck in the phone for the words... when she didn't have it charging..and was out the door like the clapper once she'd finished

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.