Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get what her niche is supposed to be anymore. I thought she was a plus size fashion blogger but I never see her put her hand in her pocket for a haul to showcase some looks. It's all paid ads or partnerships with frumpy shops. I do like the Vanity fair try ons but again she wouldn't go if she wasn't getting free stuff out of it. It's just gone so boring. Also how does she call herself a travel blogger when she's gone on like one trip to New Zealand and Lanzorote. Dying for some free holidays.

Reactions: 5
yeah...she invests nothing into her 'brand'. no effort. no money. not even creativity. lockdown has highlighted that even more. without salon visits and filming herself rehearsing at weddings, her laziness is even more apparent.

i follow stylemecurvy and she's a bit of a dose. but she took photos all through lockdown and for fashion inspo and does good responses when asked for advice on plus size clothes, undergarments etc. i mention her because she's similar enough in age and looks to sinead but streets ahead in her content

yeah...she invests nothing into her 'brand'. no effort. no money. not even creativity. lockdown has highlighted that even more. without salon visits and filming herself rehearsing at weddings, her laziness is even more apparent.

i follow stylemecurvy and she's a bit of a dose. but she took photos all through lockdown and for fashion inspo and does good responses when asked for advice on plus size clothes, undergarments etc. i mention her because she's similar enough in age and looks to sinead but streets ahead in her content
And even when Sinead does show stuff she always says don't ask me about prices I don't know go look them up yourself. Like jesus what are the companies paying her for like?

Reactions: 6
And even when Sinead does show stuff she always says don't ask me about prices I don't know go look them up yourself. Like jesus what are the companies paying her for like?
right? is it that hard to jot down a few notes or prices before you start filming yourself?

I have to say stylemecurvy is absolutely excellent at showing clothes and hauls and describing the fit of items etc. Sinead has surely watched her and seen the potential she could have if she wasnt too lazy to invest in herself. Louise from stylemecurvy is a fulltime plus model and she works with some of the biggest brands out there so dont know how Sinead hasnt taken a bit of inspo from her. At the moment she seems to lazy to get out of her own way tbh. She has through every salon in Limerick and paid for nothing. She's gone through melo yelo, velvet, bellissimo and revas to name a few and now she goes to a girl in glin who is foolish enough to give her free extensions which look like they have destroyed her own hair.

Reactions: 6
Just had to get in there on her latest post that she will definitely going long with the hair extensions. Nudge nudge wink wink any hair dressers out there wanna gift me some??? πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 1
Just had to get in there on her latest post that she will definitely going long with the hair extensions. Nudge nudge wink wink any hair dressers out there wanna gift me some??? πŸ™ƒ
100%. If salons go and give these eejits freebies after all of this, they are very foolish. They don't need to. Jesus she looks so different now when you see the pics from last year.

Reactions: 3
Have people forgotten that you're still supposed to socially distance when in other people's houses or do they just don't care? πŸ™„ Straight into her parents house and Simon shaking the dads hand and right up against the parents. Such a joke like. People are just taking the piss now.

Reactions: 7
No free roast today...she must have bled every place offering them in Limerick dry at this stage and be running out of options!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's all fakeness with Sinead. The smile is superimposed for the " gram ". See her in town and she looks like she's sniffing shite.
She goes from Salon to salon sucking them dry until they are sick of her. Her name is a laughing stock around Limerick as she's such a beggar. You can't trust her advice because every new salon or Mua is " the best ever". ( until the next week )
I've personally had two of her friends contact me for free services in my line of work because they would be pictured with Sinead and the pictures on social where they tagged me would up my likes πŸ™„.
Have worked on her Mam and her sister Mary and they always paid and were the loveliest ladies, I'm mad about her man she's genuinely warm, her dad is a gentleman also.
Sinead to me just comes across as a spoilt child who never grew up.
I have more stories but this is long enough already. πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Have worked on her Mam and her sister Mary and they always paid and were the loveliest ladies, I'm mad about her man she's genuinely warm, her dad is a gentleman also.
Sinead to me just comes across as a spoilt child who never grew up.
I have more stories but this is long enough already. πŸ˜‚

share more! but honestly her parents seem lovely and down to earth. i wonder do they despair of her

share more! but honestly her parents seem lovely and down to earth. i wonder do they despair of her
No her parents seem to be really proud of her.
She sang at a friends wedding and also attended the wedding. It was painful. At the time she sang more Opera style and I ended up in fits of giggles in the church because the songs were going on forever, it was like watching paint dry. But she wore a really micro mini dress. It was way too short so kept riding up and up πŸ˜‚, she was up there warbling away and kept try to pull down the skirt. You could see her the little triangle knickers / crotch area every now and then because the dress was too small. Not what you expect from someone you've paid to perform in a church. The thing was at the afters she just constantly gave dirty looks. That's what I find with her. The looks would go through you up and down with a sneer.
She really thinks she's some it girl. I've seen her threaten my own friend and pull her physically backwards for what she believed was skipping the que at a bar in town. She's all mouth and no class. My friend is a nurse and can't go for a drink without that ejit who lives off begging for free tack , pulling her around by the arm as if they are 14 at a teenage disco .

I followed her for a few years because I did find her entertaining , but I used to say to myself from here you'd think she is so lovely. She is a good actress! I can see why she got a large following, but it just turned into one long freebie after freebie. I'm not interested in looking at what someone is getting for free and expecting us to buy it.

Reactions: 9
No her parents seem to be really proud of her.
She sang at a friends wedding and also attended the wedding. It was painful. At the time she sang more Opera style and I ended up in fits of giggles in the church because the songs were going on forever, it was like watching paint dry. But she wore a really micro mini dress. It was way too short so kept riding up and up πŸ˜‚, she was up there warbling away and kept try to pull down the skirt. You could see her the little triangle knickers / crotch area every now and then because the dress was too small. Not what you expect from someone you've paid to perform in a church. The thing was at the afters she just constantly gave dirty looks. That's what I find with her. The looks would go through you up and down with a sneer.
She really thinks she's some it girl. I've seen her threaten my own friend and pull her physically backwards for what she believed was skipping the que at a bar in town. She's all mouth and no class. My friend is a nurse and can't go for a drink without that ejit who lives off begging for free tack , pulling her around by the arm as if they are 14 at a teenage disco .

I followed her for a few years because I did find her entertaining , but I used to say to myself from here you'd think she is so lovely. She is a good actress! I can see why she got a large following, but it just turned into one long freebie after freebie. I'm not interested in looking at what someone is getting for free and expecting us to buy it.
Wow that's interesting. From reading other comments it seems alot of businesses have washed their hands with her in Limerick. Her fashion factories do be packed! I wouldn't go to see her I believe the stuff that comes in the bags you get at the door is just cheap tatt.

Wow that's interesting. From reading other comments it seems alot of businesses have washed their hands with her in Limerick. Her fashion factories do be packed! I wouldn't go to see her I believe the stuff that comes in the bags you get at the door is just cheap tatt.
Even the reviews she shares after her masterclass are like the best event they ever went too in their life, id say she writes them herself

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.