Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been to cinema twice this week, out with her male friend for food twice this week, out exercising everyday. It’s a massive change in her weekly routine all of a sudden after a whack in the face

Reactions: 6
She’s been to cinema twice this week, out with her male friend for food twice this week, out exercising everyday. It’s a massive change in her weekly routine all of a sudden after a whack in the face
Should get herself checked out for concussion 🙈

Reactions: 4
In all seriousness, clearly something has gone on with her....
Sporting a black eye on IG is not good for her rep or future & she is clever enough to know that. Rather than making a laugh out of its healing and the colours of it etc etc, like she does most things in life, she has ignored it since the tennis ball story.
It's not her usual style, thats what is making people talk. She could absolutely own this situation makes me wonder why she isnt.

I could be wrong but I don’t think she would be playing it up that much if he wasn’t on the scene anymore. Tbf that is very bizzare if she’s posting pics today pretending he’s working out the back when he’s god knows where. The tennis story seems to me like a cover up for a drunken fall or something I’d imagine!

Reactions: 1
She’s sensitive today. She claims the comment from that guy on Facebook didn't bother her but she shared his name to all her acolytes to get him banned, and then did a stupid tiktok about how it didn’t bother her. If it doesn’t bother you Sinead love, don’t draw attention to it.
Personally, I think she got that black eye accidentally on the weekend after a heavy one. Simon is still around but I’d say she has read all the comments here and has decided to try and lose weight but can’t be seen actually saying that.Although a bowl of porridge would be better for breakfast rather than sausages and brown bread. She really needs to change her diet as walking will have no effect if she continues eating what she does on the regular.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Between Simon on her stories , this new exercise regime , sensitivity to Facebook troll guy , and the constant sniffing . Id say she had a coke binge at some point and is defo reading here too. Cannot stand when bloggers send followers to attack trolls , deal with it yourself hun , you're a grown ass woman who said she is use to this all the time and blows over her head 😒

Reactions: 7
Exercise, change in routine, time with friends...all classic post-break-up activities. And whatever the truth, I'm not buying the tennis ball strory.

Attachments

She’s sensitive today. She claims the comment from that guy on Facebook didn't bother her but she shared his name to all her acolytes to get him banned, and then did a stupid tiktok about how it didn’t bother her. If it doesn’t bother you Sinead love, don’t draw attention to it.
Personally, I think she got that black eye accidentally on the weekend after a heavy one. Simon is still around but I’d say she has read all the comments here and has decided to try and lose weight but can’t be seen actually saying that.Although a bowl of porridge would be better for breakfast rather than sausages and brown bread. She really needs to change her diet as walking will have no effect if she continues eating what she does on the regular.
So true 70 diet 30 exercise isn’t that what they say. Nothing wrong with her just owning it and saying yes I’m doing more exercise cos I want to lose weight. Why doesn’t she just admit that?

Reactions: 2
I checked yer man's profile on Facebook, he appears to be a friend of hers?

Attachments

Well... Sinead did a Q&A last night so I said I'd ask her what we are all wondering... just a simple "Where's Simon at?" and she has BLOCKED me!! Fair enough don't answer but does it really warrant being blocked! Not that I give a hoot but still... Must have hit a nerve!!

Reactions: 11
Well... Sinead did a Q&A last night so I said I'd ask her what we are all wondering... just a simple "Where's Simon at?" and she has BLOCKED me!! Fair enough don't answer but does it really warrant being blocked! Not that I give a hoot but still... Must have hit a nerve!!
She did answer that. It said away to join the circus or something to that effect

Oh really, I didn't see that cos she blocked me before she answered!

Reactions: 5
I'd say they had a massive row on the anniversary weekend . Thats when tit seems to have hit the fan. Defo bothering her about him not marrying her. I have a family member who was the same as sinead , always laughing off marriage and saying itll never happen and I dont care sure . She still isnt married after 10yrs , got drunk one night and told everyone she is gutted at everyone's wedding and no sign of her own. Sinead is feeling it id say. Really hope Simon didn't give her that eye. Cant buy that story of tennis.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.