Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about “Sweet holy ‘devine’, a new regime for Sinead O Brien”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s obvious that the messages from this Mark guy were not random “troll” messages, they’re friends on Facebook and have mutual friends. One can only assume they are down to some personal matter, and he is an absolute pig to send such messages regardless, but it’s very unprofessional of her to show that on what is effectively her business account on IG and send her thousands of followers to report him. Looks so bad to be airing her dirty laundry in public.

Reactions: 8
It’s obvious that the messages from this Mark guy were not random “troll” messages, they’re friends on Facebook and have mutual friends. One can only assume they are down to some personal matter, and he is an absolute pig to send such messages regardless, but it’s very unprofessional of her to show that on what is effectively her business account on IG and send her thousands of followers to report him. Looks so bad to be airing her dirty laundry in public.
Agree. This was one of the times where blocking would've been appropriate.

Reactions: 2
It must have been some tennis ball as she has brusing along her jaw and chin too. Anyway, she seems to have done a 360 so maybe she is gonna cop on a bit. It's tough going starting exercising and healthy eating from where she has been.

Reactions: 2
Anyone feel a break up announcement coming ?
I don't know. Sure she did a Q&A over the weekend and put up that she was 4 years together with Simon. If I was after splitting, I wouldnt have mentioned him at all.....or else just addressed the elephant in the room!

Even if they are broken up she won't admit it for a while yet incase people put it together with the black eye (whether he had anything to do with it or not) she will keep the pretence going

Reactions: 4
I don't know folks it feels like a worrying coincidence that he's disappeared at the same time she has a black eye. I really hope he hasn't raised his hand to her.

Reactions: 3
Another pizza christ above its gross to watch
🤢🤢 why is she even pretending that shes trying to get healthier and then stuffing her face as she does!?? Wasting her time walking when her diet is so bad. A friend of mine lives in Limerick and said she seen her a few weeks ago wearing a white dress and she must be at least a size 22! Most definitely more than an 18/20 as she claims she is. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.