Sineads Curvy Style #10 Baby onboard as we predicted. Lets see how many things she gets #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread on the new Mother to be. Thanks to Limerick4532 for most liked suggestion.

If anyone wants to do a recap please feel free 🙂

@Limerick4532 many thanks for the most liked suggestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone wanting a look at the bump (she says she doesn't really have one yet but I disagree) she looks huge already. New Post on Vacious page.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone wanting a look at the bump (she says she doesn't really have one yet but I disagree) she looks huge already.
It would be hard to differentiate alright. Also don’t a lot of women loose hair after birth or suffer from thin hair, hopefully it won’t happen to Sinead she’s only a few strands as it is with the extensions, the straighteners, the brushes, the chemicals. She could be like Sinead o Connor after this bambino.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It would be hard to differentiate alright. Also don’t a lot of women loose hair after birth or suffer from thin hair, hopefully it won’t happen to Sinead she’s only a few strands as it is with the extensions, the straighteners, the brushes, the chemicals. She could be like Sinead o Connor after this bambino.
Ohh I’m howling 🤣🤣 @norris you crack me up.

Reactions: 4
They seem on cloud 9 it's great news. Maybe baby brought them back together or maybe just what they needed to move forward if he is still married and an engagement isn't possible? Either way it's a good thing I'm sure she will make a great mama. The child will be loud AF though 😂 really noticing how much she bellows lately. Maybe it's the singing training and projection but crikey she is loud 😂

Very impressed by the detective skills working this out also. I didn't even notice she wasn't drinking 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Lads the sharing of the well wishes and reactions 🙄 give me strength. There’s couples she knows that can’t or are struggling to have kids. She puts a pin in a condom traps an ex and it’s like miracle on O’Connell street.
And a campaign then of showing off well wishers it’s crass but this is our Sinead all out. I hate to say it but I really can’t see slimey sticking her long term. He’s nerves are at him as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really though who's lou lou and whos Joey?
Joey is joanne larby and loulou is a makeup up artist(in her own head) with not enough followers to have her own thread unfortunately cos some of us get a great kick out of her, use name louloubelle OBSESSED with her upcoming wedding

Reactions: 3
Joey is joanne larby and loulou is a makeup up artist(in her own head) with not enough followers to have her own thread unfortunately cos some of us get a great kick out of her, use name louloubelle OBSESSED with her upcoming wedding
Ahhh i'm with ye now thanks for that :)

Reactions: 1
Lads the sharing of the well wishes and reactions 🙄 give me strength. There’s couples she knows that can’t or are struggling to have kids. She puts a pin in a condom traps an ex and it’s like miracle on O’Connell street.
And a campaign then of showing off well wishers it’s crass but this is our Sinead all out. I hate to say it but I really can’t see slimey sticking her long term. He’s nerves are at him as it is.
In fairness, she is allowed to be happy! Yes there are couples struggling to conceive but that doesn't mean Sinead shouldn't be allowed to enjoy and share her happy news.
I'm all for calling her out but ffs let the woman enjoy her happiness without shaming her.
When I got the all clear from cancer was I not allowed to share the news because others are suffering?
Some of the posters on here just bay for her blood no matter what!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.