Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no comparison between professionalism and a chancer.
That travel expert is actually a pleasure to watch. No comparison to that commoner. How the f.*** they chose her to go on that I’ll never know.

Slimey has his eye on another clown to keep him busy for the few days while Ms Piggy is away, one from the circus who won’t know he is or Sinead!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we create a new thread please? I still don't know how to do it!!!!

That travel expert is actually a pleasure to watch. No comparison to that commoner. How the f.*** they chose her to go on that I’ll never know.

Slimey has his eye on another clown to keep him busy for the few days while Ms Piggy is away, one from the circus who won’t know he is or Sinead!!

Oooh you have to explain this!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.