Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a load of shite . What is the point of it
Cos it was free. Only point of it. She is 36 ffs. Not 10. Or even 40. Its not a big bday. She is like the kid who celebrates a bday week not a bday day. So childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Richard Lynch turns up all about her. Christ. How much attention does she need. He's as bleeping painful as her. Loves himself.

Like it wasn't planned ffs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
who is he, thought he was Leanne Moore’s friend but I guess no reason he can’t be friends with Sinead - just don’t think I’ve seen him with Sinead before

Reactions: 2
AEF439CA-F6DA-412E-8077-2C18D2F5E2AD.png
Newbie here 🤪
Apparently she can’t even recognise herself these days. She reposted this on her stories…it’s not her 😂😂 it’s stylemecurvy. This lazy reposting just does my head in.
Sorry Sinèad but you need to go to Specsavers 👓

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sinead's Curvy Style #6 So Simon has dumped her ass but she still gets no free pass.

Reactions: 9
Sinead's Curvy Style #6 Simon is gone so the boobs are out flappin, will the launch of these jeans ever really happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hate that she’s basically promoting obesity right now. Yes she was curvy at one point but that’s not the case now. Iv seen her in limerick and my god she could have passed as an expectant mother

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I hate that she’s basically promoting obesity right now. Yes she was curvy at one point but that’s not the case now. Iv seen her in limerick and my god she could have passed as an expectant mother
Yeah she definitely know how to take a photo because she's twice the size she looks in real life.
And it's not even the fact she's overweight that makes her unhealthy, it's where she's holding her weight. Slim legs and arse but all the weight is around her middle putting all the pressure on her back and her heart. So dangerous.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she definitely know how to take a photo because she's twice the size she looks in real life.
And it's not even the fact she's overweight that makes her unhealthy, it's where she's holding her weight. Slim legs and arse but all the weight is around her middle putting all the pressure on her back and her heart. So dangerous.
Beer belly. You do a scan of her and all the visceral fat will be on display

Ah here, she’s “promoting” obesity? By her just existing is it? She’s not allowed to just exist in her body? Ffs, is it not time give it a rest with the body shaming in 2021?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah here, she’s “promoting” obesity? By her just existing is it? She’s not allowed to just exist in her body? Ffs, is it not time give it a rest with the body shaming in 2021?
True! I hate all the talk about her weight

Also.. could you please tell me how she is promoting obesity? Because she is out in town? Should all overweight people hide indoors or something?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
the weight shaming is just awful to see.
she’s isn’t promoting her size. That’s her size.
even if you don’t like it, she’s not asking you to join her on the scales.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.