Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i remember that taxi rank in shannon street, yer man used to have a clip board. It was actually a great idea to lob everyone in together!
Lobster pot for prawn chips!
Yes what was the live about please!!
OMG I'd love some prawn chips from Lobster Pot now lol 🦐🦐🦐

I missed the live was it a car crash?

Reactions: 1
That taxi man with the clipboard was called Christy and Carmel was in the office.
I used to love the prawn chips too. Apache Pizza are in there now.

How many of us are waiting on the car crash live details lol? Raging I missed it!

Reactions: 5
Will someone tell us what happened in this live? How many times do we have to beg ?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was in a pub in town - was it Nancys? - and clearly three sheets to the wind with a table of random men who kept telling to get off live

Ya Nancys is a haunt. Was she alone? Where were all the pals? Jesus she is a car crash at the best of times.
So I'm guessing the randomers weren't impressed with her then.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Two shows for Nov/Dec. I'm trying to figure out if they are the rescheduled shows!? 🤥🤥

Reactions: 2
So 4 hours ago she was in the Chinese. Now with a pizza on her lap. She must be so hungover. Her bathroom must stink to high heaven with all that tit she eats. Can you imagine her farts? Yuck. Tomorrow is the bday. More eating and drinking.

A bit broke are we? Posting venues for shows before the brand launch
She has the money from every show that didn’t go ahead spent & she needs more to every hold the ones pushed back but revenue are hot on her heels too so she’s pretty goosed unless people buy her jeans

Reactions: 2
I would love to know if Revenue really are chasing her tail. She has been riding the system for years but shur her Dad will probably settle the tax bill.

"Someone Like You" by Adele... The ultimate break up song. Shes not in a good place, after this weekends stories I think she should take a break from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"Someone Like You" by Adele... The ultimate break up song. Shes not in a good place, after this weekends stories I think she should take a break from social media.
You can hear the heartbreak in that song. I don't know if she is sending a message or what to Simon but I massively agree she needs to take herself off SM and look after herself. I didnt see the live but it's disturbing to post if she is in a bad way. Her last few days have been all over the place but it's to be expected that she would hit the wall eventually. There is only so much fake smiles a person can muster up. Put the phone away Sinead and head off for few days with your family and cry your heart out. It will do you good. If it was my daughteror sister, I would be keeping her close to me.

And I'm noooo fan of Sinead.

Reactions: 9
You can hear the heartbreak in that song. I don't know if she is sending a message or what to Simon but I massively agree she needs to take herself off SM and look after herself. I didnt see the live but it's disturbing to post if she is in a bad way. Her last few days have been all over the place but it's to be expected that she would hit the wall eventually. There is only so much fake smiles a person can muster up. Put the phone away Sinead and head off for few days with your family and cry your heart out. It will do you good. If it was my daughteror sister, I would be keeping her close to me.

And I'm noooo fan of Sinead.
Totally agree with you and I can't stand her and I've had the unfortunate luck to have dealt with her in the past 2010 onwards...saying that her sister needs to step in now and take charge...I also imagine Ladys posts of over sharing of everything pregnancy isn't doing Sinead any favours.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.